Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Monero Reach $500 in 2019? - page 10. (Read 20259 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 11
April 25, 2019, 12:14:00 PM
I don't think anything is impossible, what happened with Crypto is certainly unexpected for the past 5 years, Monero is a coin that has proven to be good so I'm sure it can reach $ 500.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 25, 2019, 11:57:48 AM
I do not think so. Even the current ETH and BTC are difficult to raise by $ 400. Monero won't be able to have such a big breakthrough. Unless all coins increase at the same time
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 25, 2019, 11:54:23 AM
Yes why not? Monero is a very wonderful project in itself being a privacy coin. And I agree with you that since mining will end once the finite number of available coins is exhausted, the value will shoot up. $500 may be a long shot but it is achievable
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 25, 2019, 11:44:08 AM
Most crypto will go 10x during a bull run so Monero hitting $500 is a good possibility. It's worth hiding some xmr as it is the top privacy coin out there
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
April 25, 2019, 11:12:02 AM
privacy coins like XMR are good for protecting company secrets, freedom of speech and providing privacy and anonymity to regular users, which are the rights of every internet user. Monero always depends on the community from the beginning. These coins are made through donations and the community has always been the main factor to encourage its development. I am optimistic about Monero's development but i think it wont hit $500 this year.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
April 25, 2019, 10:56:04 AM
Monero cannot work alone, of course it depends on the market, especially the top ranked coins, namely bitcoin and ethereum, the price of $ 500 can be achieved if the ethereum price reaches at least $ 1200 or the price of bitcoin is $ 20,000.

thats mean we back to the last bull my friend, and maybeyou are right
but if we talk about this year, i think monero will not touch $500, but maybe monero price will hit about $150 - $200 my friend

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
April 25, 2019, 10:50:48 AM
I don't think so. There's more anonymous coin in the market with untraceable transaction option. Monero will soon be overcomed by DeepOnion probably because it has a great development team.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
April 25, 2019, 10:35:17 AM
short Answer: NO. Long answer: fucking NO!!!!
Merit: 12
April 25, 2019, 10:27:43 AM
I can only guess about that. Because I don't think anyone in a highly variable market can know the token prices will reach exactly how much in the future. My guess is that Monero won't reach $ 500 at the end of the year. Because $ 500 for Monero a very high price. Maybe at the end of 2020, Monero can reach this price.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
April 25, 2019, 10:12:18 AM
I'm gonna disagree with you Febo, there are a lot of new privacy coins that are taking marketshare away from Monero.  XMR isn't the strong privacy leader it used to be.

I won't be surprised if the btc ratio drops to .011 or .010 over the next month.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
April 25, 2019, 10:02:36 AM
I doubt that this can happen by the end of the year, the market has not yet turned around, and monero without it just will not go to grow and tembolee in a bullish trend will not turn, I think the coin has lost its relevance, and there are analogues on technology that are more anonymous
As we can see, the crypto rabbit is on its way now to make the start of the bullish phase that we are waiting for. I think, it is not just the XMR that will going to be better but those that are turning down at the moment, those altcoins might be doing to opposite of what bitcoin is right now, but I am pretty sure, that it will going to be good to buy their dip especially Monero.

Monero is at its bottom 0.012 btc. It will not go under it. It tested it to many times. ATH is 0.034. So that is opposite part that will reach and breach at some point this or next year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
April 24, 2019, 02:37:47 AM
Monero cannot work alone, of course it depends on the market, especially the top ranked coins, namely bitcoin and ethereum, the price of $ 500 can be achieved if the ethereum price reaches at least $ 1200 or the price of bitcoin is $ 20,000.
Indeed, the movement from the market will also determine whether the price of Monero is able to rise. and now if we look at the movement it has addressed an increase in the market. to reach that price there is still a chance!
Merit: 252
April 24, 2019, 02:29:54 AM
Main adavantage over Monero is the ananymous coin from long existing coin . And it’s mining by limit also reaching but it is mostly used for trading apart from that I dint find huge usecase like ethereum .  Even Monero is safest bet for long term holding
Merit: 252
April 24, 2019, 02:29:21 AM
Main adavantage over Monero is the ananymous coin from long existing coin . And it’s mining by limit also reaching but it is mostly used for trading apart from that I dint find huge usecase like ethereum .  Even Monero is safest bet for long term health fling.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
April 24, 2019, 01:57:36 AM
I doubt that this can happen by the end of the year, the market has not yet turned around, and monero without it just will not go to grow and tembolee in a bullish trend will not turn, I think the coin has lost its relevance, and there are analogues on technology that are more anonymous
As we can see, the crypto rabbit is on its way now to make the start of the bullish phase that we are waiting for. I think, it is not just the XMR that will going to be better but those that are turning down at the moment, those altcoins might be doing to opposite of what bitcoin is right now, but I am pretty sure, that it will going to be good to buy their dip especially Monero.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
April 23, 2019, 11:35:20 PM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 23, 2019, 07:40:52 PM
the less supply then the more potential the coin has to have a high price, it only adds to its potential, because actually small amounts are not a guarantee that the coin will have a high price, it will only increase the possibility of having a higher price because there are more important ones coins, which is a higher market demand so that even if the supply is small if the market demand is small then the price will not be high but if the pesokan is low and the market demand is high then the price will definitely be very expensive
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 23, 2019, 07:05:48 PM
I am not a monero holder, my opinion is depends even if almost mined the limit isn't means monero goes up very near or before end of theis year.
We should knows the increasing of every coins in the market cap is depend of the public demands volume, so wait for the support of the investors bought monero and that have posibility to get the highest price expectations.
Activity: 343
April 23, 2019, 06:58:34 PM
When Bitcoin rises steadily and the crypto market receives a lot of positive information. I think any possibility can happen. So XMR once hit 458.35 on January 8 in 2018. So I think the price you mentioned is still likely. XMR is a good and good quality Altcoins for long-term investment.
Activity: 672
April 23, 2019, 06:49:21 PM
Monero is no longer of old popularity. Mining with cpu was an advantage. But it doesn't make any profit. This affects the price.
Pages:
Jump to: