Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 24. (Read 80355 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
October 12, 2018, 04:15:24 AM
As being part of the top rank coin in the marketplace, I think and I believe that NEO can become one of the strongest altcoin due to the fact that many crypto enthusiasts are using it in different way of transaction and also in investments.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 04:12:05 AM
Maybe NEO has no EOS more strength, I think I think NEO will follow the rise when Bitcoin rises. All coins will rise.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
October 12, 2018, 03:30:07 AM
i think at the future neo will leading from ETH.
platform neo is good, for now many project using smartcontract neo.
so if many people come to support neo.
ne will be next eth, or better than ETH
Activity: 294
October 12, 2018, 12:26:41 AM
Yes, I am sure about this if neo for the future will be stronger, and certainly more widely known again, this coint deserves to be calculated, if you are sure to buy neo to invest
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 12:21:31 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

Yes, it is one of the fastest cryptocurrency platforms with its focus on building the smart economy for the future.
Activity: 350
October 12, 2018, 12:01:38 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

I believe that NEO today has a really huge potential, with time it will only become stronger and more successful. Personally, I am sure that today it really is one of the best coins on the modern crypto market with undoubted benefits for the market. Therefore, I believe in excellent prospects for the further development of NEO.
Activity: 95
October 10, 2018, 02:22:59 PM
I think  NEO has a great potential. NEO platform is getting more and more popular as it has fast transaction rates. NEO as a potential coin will rise in value before the year ends.

Activity: 336
October 10, 2018, 12:47:12 PM
I hope that one day the price of NEO will equal the price of Ethereum. NEO has a development, and the coin is supported by the authorities of China. I believe that NEO is an altcoin, which can be considered as an alternative investment, with a great prospect.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
October 08, 2018, 03:25:31 PM
When you compare current prize of ETH and NEO. NEO blockchain has more space to grove. NEO has 100m fix total supply and 65m circulating total supply. ETH has a circulating supply of 102,448,212 and its growing.
With simple math we can see the prize potential of NEO Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 03:12:39 PM
It looks as if NEO is a strong coin and could go a long way. It has support from the Chinese Government, Smart Economy and Technical Advantage over Ethereum. But there are also coins like EOS and Cardano(ADA) which are competing with NEO in the same field.
Activity: 168
October 08, 2018, 03:05:53 PM
NEO, like wavees, has a very narrow target segment and is in demand mainly in Asian countries. But after the ban of the crypt in China, and now also in India, the NEO will be in demand only in Korea, and even how long it is unknown. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to make a bet on more common and popular platforms, such as ethereum.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
October 08, 2018, 03:04:37 PM
NEO is a very promising blockchain/coin with a very good community of developers. I'm confident in the next few years it would have cemented its place as the most sort for blockchain.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 08, 2018, 03:01:14 PM
This coin is very actively developing. I am fully confident that it can show a very good result. That is why I invest in NEO.
Activity: 532
October 08, 2018, 02:59:59 PM
This will definitely happen and there is no need to doubt it, because in any case, when changing the trade, the entire cryptocurrency market will go up and many projects including the NEO project will go up in price, so do not be slow.
Yes, it`s true. NEO promising project which is very popular in China and becomes popular in all the world. Just need to wait and support crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 08, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
This will definitely happen and there is no need to doubt it, because in any case, when changing the trade, the entire cryptocurrency market will go up and many projects including the NEO project will go up in price, so do not be slow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 08, 2018, 01:03:53 PM
China has been against cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings (ICOs). Their comments about planning to ban cryptocurrency mining led to a crash in market prices. However, Neo is one of their own cryptocurrencies and they have treated it favorably. Not only that, but it is also being used by many major businesses in the nation such as Alibaba and Microsoft China. Considering the huge size of the Chinese market and the impact China has on the overall economy, this factor could provide a major boost for NEO in the future.
Activity: 640
October 08, 2018, 12:59:55 PM
NEO has one clear advantage over Ethereum — the ease to code on its platform. Ethereum developers need to learn Solidity to code smart contracts.
On the other hand, NEO supports common programming languages such as Java, Python, C++ etc., making it a very attractive option for developers.
So I think Neo is a good coin to invest for long term.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
I aloof anticipate , that NEO get hard , on the other hand not in the succeeding forthcoming . It is a great item representing continued designation keeping . So, whether you would incline towards that design of exchanging, move it!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 12:15:12 PM
I really like this cryptocurrency, which I definitely invested in, and I recommend it to everyone. The reason for this is a number of advantages of this cryptocurrency over other competitors:
1. Experienced developers, public company.
2. Cooperation with large corporations
3. A wider functionality than the domestic Ethereum - it's hard to talk about it for a long time. Ordinary people just need to remember that NEO multifunctional and thoughtful than the Russian counterpart.
4. A wide range of applications of this technology.
5. Active holding of meetings, seminars.
6. NEO developers bother with the legality of this coin and smart contracts. Although the Chinese authorities have imposed sanctions, the team of developers and their lawyers are already trying to find a compromise and legalize their project through regulation by the authorities. And this, in turn, will attract large capital in this technology.
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
October 08, 2018, 11:09:07 AM
Neo tries to be as good as possible with the Chinese government.
If they happen to become an official crypto (and that's what they are trying to do) the price will increase significantly. I think it's a very serious project
Pages:
Jump to: