Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 26. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
NEO already costs much. It was very successful coin for early investors who believed in it. It made a lot of profit and I think will bring still
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 09:39:10 AM
NEO is one of the altcoin that I am holding and very trusting. NEO was born in China, it is called the dragon of Asia. NEO has faster transaction processing speed than Ethereum. I believe NEO future will become strong. Now NEO is very low, fluctuating around $ 28, this is a good time for us to invest in NEO.
Activity: 252
October 03, 2018, 09:37:51 AM
Neo has a bright future and good support. No wonder it is called the Chinese token. I think it will grow in price soon. Wink Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 83
October 03, 2018, 06:19:43 AM
The cryptocurrency market is very dependent on Bitcoin. But in my opinion, progressive altcoins have a chance to grow in value even at the present time. And NEO for me is certainly very promising in terms of investment. Progressive platform and convenient services should bring NEO to a higher level.
Activity: 281
Futurov
October 03, 2018, 01:51:01 AM
In some point, I think will and can be a strong altcoin due to the fact that many crypto-enthusiasts are investing and using this altcoin and also NEO is one of the top ranked altcoin that gives itself a very high possibility of becoming one of the best and strongest altcoins in the market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 03, 2018, 01:40:59 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

I also beleive that NEO will grow strongly in the future with its advantages and its community. In additional to technology, Neo is a coin which has a big transaction volumn and high liquidity in market. This is also favourite coins of mine
Activity: 28
October 03, 2018, 12:51:04 AM
The advantage of NEO is TPS, according to theory, NEO can reach 10k TPS, in reality , it is 1k TPS. To obtain that speed, NEO team had to sacrify decentralization and security, that's why in 2017 NEO grow so quick, but when many ICO on NEO borned, people realize NEO meet many error, and price go down in 2018. I dont like this coin, just wait for NEO 3.0 news
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 12:45:11 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

NEO would stay strong if ethereum will go down like it days ago when ripple claim its second spot in coinmarketcap. Neo has still to beat ripple before it can have a duel with the ethereum but I guess Neo wont reach the potential of ethereum in the long run. But we never know. Cryptocurrency is very much volatile.

If Ethereum go down then ICOs become more unpopular and NEOs blockchain infrastructure will not needed for people. I think that NEO will strong if Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies will be strong as well.

NEO is indeed becoming a lot of coins has increased with the support given to the advancement of coin enthusiasts who generate more profit. the abundance of support provided is able to make the NEO becomes the coin is so powerful and highly profitable going forward.
Activity: 28
October 03, 2018, 12:16:51 AM
I think that, at present, NEO is not worth the high, and their future development is not really flourishing. If you really want to develop, they need a really good marketing strategy. Several times boom values can develop strongly.
Activity: 80
October 02, 2018, 10:38:44 PM
pretty good, but to be the strongest I think not yet. neo fell 0.98%, higher than etherum which fell 0.53%. I think etherum is stronger than neo.
maybe later in the future NEO will be stronger because of increasingly sophisticated technology in the future. well Ethereum is indeed the strongest Altcoin and I think Altcoin is the best, NEO can be like Ethereum later. NEO can be said to be Ethereum China, NEO and Ethereum are also supported by the same competent team.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
October 02, 2018, 09:54:20 PM
pretty good, but to be the strongest I think not yet. neo fell 0.98%, higher than etherum which fell 0.53%. I think etherum is stronger than neo.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
October 02, 2018, 09:48:42 PM
NEO is very popular in the most populated country in the world, once people thought that it could bypass the ETH. Potential, of course, is - it's a perfect cryptocurrency, but I waited more from it for this year.
Activity: 364
September 30, 2018, 06:58:02 PM
Of course, because NEO is a long-term project, so I'm sure NEO will become strong, even though for now NEO prices continue to fall but I'm sure the price will increase in the future, because people will believe to investing in NEO and making NEO prices will increase.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 06:41:06 PM
NEO is my major holing and I'm just trying to acquire more BTC at the moment. I think NEO has the potential to drastically take over a large portion of the market. ETH I don't believe will see the same gains NEO will but also the whole market is one big question mark right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
Yes I think so.NEO will become strong i think after ethereum NEO is the most popular crypto currency.Gradullay NEO increase their community.And NEO increase their use area.I think in future NEO will most popular currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 02:38:54 PM
According to a medium post(https://ethereumworldnews.com/neo-and-gas-on-a-tear-with-double-digit-gains/) last week the Neo Name Service mainnet launch date has been set for October 9th. This service will allow domain mining and rewards for those entering the .neo domain name ecosystem. Neo’s ‘fuel’, GAS, is surging right now as it will be used to bid for domains using the NNS. Reddit commenters have speculated a number of reasons including an Upbit lising for GAS and ONT, but the pump is likely to be linked to the upcoming NNS and associated GAS airdrops.
Activity: 141
September 30, 2018, 02:16:35 PM
I believe that NEO is a very strong and progressive coin. I am sure that in the future it will grow and develop. This coin will soon be in this place after bitcoin.
I hope your words are true. And Yes, it is very rare that people who are confident in any currency other than bitcoin and Ethereum. Especially at this time.
Activity: 168
September 30, 2018, 02:07:28 PM
I believe that NEO is a very strong and progressive coin. I am sure that in the future it will grow and develop. This coin will soon be in this place after bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 30, 2018, 02:05:29 PM
NEO will grow to be the biggest factor in this team. The team is really great value and very resourceful. His current situation doesn't upset me, because I know he's going to come back stronger with his old days!
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 03:09:09 AM
In the long term, NEO can become strong, this coin has the potential and support of the government of China,this is a very good factor of influence in the cryptocurrency market as NEO enters the ICO market of companies and this will give a great growth to this coin
Pages:
Jump to: