Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 22. (Read 80355 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 02:32:56 AM
NEO this is the project which not only suggests that he is successful, he cries about it publicly. I wonder if it will happen or not.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 15, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
As a neo technology I do not like , but if you look at the investment is perfect in the year I managed to earn good money , and now I will buy $ 15
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 02:20:25 PM
Good , representing me it's a appropriate and hard crypto currentness . Later each , it has delivered no poor outcome . Representing the time of its growth . So, allow to 's dependence so it desire keep .
Activity: 224
October 15, 2018, 02:13:21 PM
It is possible that it will be because NEO is a Chinese coin, which in itself gives it a tremendous prospect of development. NEO is already strong and becoming stronger thanks to the many upcoming projects based on the NEO blockchain.
China could really pump NEO to a high value if the citizens in the Country approve of it while using frequently.
Activity: 126
October 15, 2018, 01:56:08 PM
Neo is in itself a strong coin because it is in the top cryptocurrency I think it is of great importance, and also in China a lot of use neo
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 01:25:46 PM
Many often compare NEO and Ethereum, and for good reason. Those operations that are possible on the Ethereum trading platform can also be performed on NEO. Although the difference is palpable. NEO is a new digital currency, it is devoid of all the flaws of Ethereum. Working on the principle of Ethereum, it allows you to link the traditional and digital economy, between which there is now a big abyss.
Activity: 588
October 15, 2018, 01:13:04 PM
I am sure that this will happen and this will happen very soon, because the reversal of the entire cryptocurrency market will soon begin and today we are already seeing how this is starting to happen, just try not to miss your opportunity.
Activity: 644
October 15, 2018, 01:07:32 PM
I think it is very strong. At the moment, the coin shows itself very well and I am ready to invest in it. I think that now is a good time to buy NEO.
NEO is a very good coin, I think NEO is almost as strong as ETH, so its potential is very good for the future.
NEO has an undoubted TEAM, so investing now will be very profitable if you wait patiently.
Activity: 266
October 15, 2018, 11:52:10 AM
I think NEO is one of the coolest projects on the market right now.
I believe that it will turn the whole sphere and will be one of the main projects.

Over the past half year, NEO has become much cheaper. Experts say that it has a future, but I think that soon it will only become cheaper and will leave the leading positions at all.
Activity: 322
October 15, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
I think it is very strong. At the moment, the coin shows itself very well and I am ready to invest in it. I think that now is a good time to buy NEO.
October 15, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
I believe that NEO is a very strong and useful coin. The project has an excellent potential for successful development in the future. At the same time, there is every reason to say that over time, NEO will only become stronger, so now is a great time for a bargain for this coin at a cheap price.
Activity: 406
October 15, 2018, 08:00:34 AM
Yes, I still believe in the excellent potential for further development of NEO. This is one of the most successful and useful coins in the modern crypto market, which over time will only get stronger. Therefore, I regularly invest part of my money in the purchase of NEO, starting next year prices will increase.
Activity: 336
October 15, 2018, 03:28:07 AM
I think that only after the general growth of crypto coins begins, the NEO will be able to grow in price again. I lost a lot when I bought NEO when the price fell, but I didn’t expect to see NEO for $ 16.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
October 15, 2018, 02:55:32 AM
Yes, I am sure NEO will develop stronger for the future, this coint is now more widely known, and for its development it will certainly be even better, investment in neo is certainly also profitable
Activity: 406
October 15, 2018, 02:51:55 AM
Neo will is now stronger i think 2018 will still be the best year to for Neo because it has increased volume and is coming up on the list of the market
Activity: 131
October 15, 2018, 02:32:13 AM
I'm sure that NEO is a very strong coin, and will soon begin to grow quickly, NEO can easily replace the Etherium on the market ICO and integration with other cryptocurrencies will further extend the application of NEO.
Activity: 630
October 15, 2018, 02:05:06 AM
This will definitely happen and there is no need to doubt it, because in any case, when changing the trade, the entire cryptocurrency market will go up and many projects including the NEO project will go up in price, so do not be slow.

Yes, it will become very strong but we have to wait much for this time. Currently, the platform has got some problems. When they are over, NEO will go to the Moon. I think it can happen in 2019-2020.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
October 14, 2018, 06:15:59 PM
I think NEO is one of the coolest projects on the market right now.
I believe that it will turn the whole sphere and will be one of the main projects.
October 14, 2018, 10:59:49 AM
I believe that today NEO has already achieved significant results, over time this coin will only become stronger. I believe in their strong development team and useful platform for further development. Therefore, I continue part of the money to regularly invest in the purchase of NEO, which will be more expensive next year.
Activity: 53
October 13, 2018, 08:45:43 AM
It is possible that it will be because NEO is a Chinese coin, which in itself gives it a tremendous prospect of development. NEO is already strong and becoming stronger thanks to the many upcoming projects based on the NEO blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: