Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 20. (Read 80320 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 03:02:50 PM
I think NEO will be like ethereum because NEO has good technology and creates its own blockchain. It may take a while to make NEO become like ethereum
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 02:49:06 PM
One of the Altcoins that I hold and trust is NEO. A plus to my opinion is that NEO is developed in China, and the Asian market is huge. Investors from Asia will trust and invest in their altcoin. Another plus is that NEO has a faster transaction processing rate than Ethereum. In my opinion, with its low price and availability, NEO will attract investors and become more valuable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 12:20:34 PM
The team behind neo and the support from Chinese people will ensure success for this project wish you good luck in your future investment Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 12:13:11 PM
I have great confidence in neo because its a really good coin backed by great professional team. It also has a large community support. I believe in neo.
Activity: 686
October 29, 2018, 11:33:31 PM
From what I know, NEO is one of the strongest ethereum platforms in China. I think NEO will be able to compete in the market and be able to reach a high point in crypto. Along with recovering and rising market prices, NEO will again rise and become a stronger coin with a good price and much favored by the crypto community because technology has many benefits.
NEO is the favorite coin of many investors and has a large community in China, NEO also has a very good team so that its potential is very good for the future. so I'm also sure if NEO will become stronger and stronger, it's just that a process that is not short is needed, so those who hold NEO must be patient to wait for NEO to develop
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:21:25 PM
NEO is a very good shanzhai coin with a strong support system and professional team, a blockchain system with unique quality, smart contracts and many other applications, and I have great confidence in NEO and the future.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
October 29, 2018, 11:07:45 PM
Recently we here some good news from China that they will accept bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in stores. Already China government is giving support to NEO project because it is one of a subsidiary of the onchain project. In coming days we might see some huge difference in terms of price with the developments they are doing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
October 29, 2018, 11:05:13 PM
From what I know, NEO is one of the strongest ethereum platforms in China. I think NEO will be able to compete in the market and be able to reach a high point in crypto. Along with recovering and rising market prices, NEO will again rise and become a stronger coin with a good price and much favored by the crypto community because technology has many benefits.
Activity: 154
October 29, 2018, 11:01:38 PM
I think so. NEO team is always foucs on technology development. They are great guys not like whos are aimed to money.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 09:06:42 PM
I think that those coins that can survive during this market fall cryptocurrency will become very strong. This is a great strength test for many coins.
all altcoins, which have real projects and real products, would survive in the downtrend of the crypto market now. This is the test to let us see the strength of the belief of investors to projects.
Activity: 700
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 29, 2018, 08:47:32 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

NEO is considered "Bitcoin of China" and it has a very bright future. Despite the fact that now is not the best time for NEO, they have great ambitions, and have every chance of success around the world.
you say the right thing,
NEO has indeed become one of the altcoins that is very potential in the future, their ambition is very strong to make sure NEO as a coin that has good potential in the future, indeed at this time the conditions are not so good but conditions like that are not just the NEO who feel it. Other coins also experience the same thing.
copper member
Activity: 70
October 29, 2018, 08:39:46 PM
been with neo since its antshares day bought probably at 3.5$ and hold till 50s sold half and ride the rest till now lol anyway never regret holding as im going to hold it long term. neo has Establish company and community as well so its strong in my point of view
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
October 29, 2018, 08:38:03 PM
I think that those coins that can survive during this market fall cryptocurrency will become very strong. This is a great strength test for many coins.

NEO already drop more than 90% from highest price. I am believe NEO is good coin and will recover again in next year. Its like ethereum and many token use NEO blockchain
Activity: 80
October 29, 2018, 08:36:01 PM
well it offers a great platform for dapps, I believe it will do great bit they need away to promote it more to the market or incentive it
Activity: 714
October 29, 2018, 07:39:49 PM
It is very sad to see that the increase in the number of prosecutors on the NEO platform has fallen (although at the beginning of the year I noticed that the NEO was becoming more and more popular, some projects even refused ETH in his favor)
in the beginning of NEO was a coin that was able to steal the attention of investors and traders, even NEO was predicted to be able to compete with ethereum in terms of usability and price but since Bitcoin fell NEO also fell because it was very difficult for NEO to survive when bitcoin prices fell but it was calm when bitcoin rise, I believe NEO and even other altcoins will be able to rise

getting here I see an increasing NEO developments and many bring changes into profit and making it much money enthusiasts continue to support it. This does not close the possibility for NEO into coins are so strong going forward and produce more progress.
Activity: 154
October 29, 2018, 07:21:37 PM
This is a direct competitor ethereum and I believe that in this battle the ethereum will definitely win. I would be in your place exactly in ethereum
Activity: 672
October 29, 2018, 07:07:14 PM
In my opinion, NEO has already become one of the strongest cryptocurrency, so you can rely on it and trust it with your money and time.
Activity: 518
October 26, 2018, 09:39:40 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

NEO is considered "Bitcoin of China" and it has a very bright future. Despite the fact that now is not the best time for NEO, they have great ambitions, and have every chance of success around the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
October 25, 2018, 01:32:21 PM
Neo is already strong, the reason that the coin is down right now is the reason that all of the other coins in the market is down and that is because the price of bitcoin is down, once we start to go into another bull you will see that coins like neo willl start doing even better. If you are going to invest in an altcoin for the long term then neo is a very good choic
Activity: 714
October 24, 2018, 11:34:25 AM
Yes NEo is a very good coin, it has shown its potential in the past. And as the market bull run will come definitely we see the progress in the price.
Pages:
Jump to: