Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 29. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 03:08:25 AM
Of course yes neo has a big potential to be one of the best in cryptocurrency because NEO has very smart team, very good concept and the important thing is their has a very big community in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 03:01:56 AM
I think when all the altcoins turn green, Neo will also show himself
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 03:00:17 AM
NEO is an electronic currency that has more features than ever. In addition, NEO's technology has also been improved. Therefore, NEO will become more and more powerful. Buying NEO now for a low price and waiting for a long-term investment can bring good profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 02:56:02 AM
I believe in this project, It does not throw loud words every day . They once announced their goals and just go to them .
Activity: 210
September 22, 2018, 09:02:06 AM
Nowadays, NEO has become quite strong and continues to be stronger every day. It is possible to say that it has a stronger place in the market as a result of using it for ICO projects under certain conditions. In addition, as a result of the conditions offered, the fact that many projects with the NEO infrastructure enter the market is another advantage. On the other hand, the fact that it has become a favorite of many investors recently has strengthened the NEO.
That is right there are nothing to doubt with NEO because it has a real strong fundamentals right now if the Chinese people start to back again with crypto world for sure they will support one of their own which is NEO.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 22, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
Nowadays, NEO has become quite strong and continues to be stronger every day. It is possible to say that it has a stronger place in the market as a result of using it for ICO projects under certain conditions. In addition, as a result of the conditions offered, the fact that many projects with the NEO infrastructure enter the market is another advantage. On the other hand, the fact that it has become a favorite of many investors recently has strengthened the NEO.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
September 22, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
This is quite possible, as Ethereum is now very weak and its competitors are becoming more popular. Last year NEO was one of the most promising coins, and I think it still remains so.

I have friend that invested the 30% of his money in neo because he feel that neo can able to beat a lot of altcoins in the future, and now i am also thinking if i will buy more neo, because alot of investor is trusting neo and telling that it will be more stronger next year.
Just go with your instinct, eve if it will not beat other projects but I am sure NEO will also grow this year.
Price is cheap because it's bearish now, this is our time to buy cheap and we should not miss this opportunity, if it will compete with ETH in the future, price should be good and we will have a good ROI.
Activity: 392
September 22, 2018, 07:59:39 AM
This is quite possible, as Ethereum is now very weak and its competitors are becoming more popular. Last year NEO was one of the most promising coins, and I think it still remains so.

I have friend that invested the 30% of his money in neo because he feel that neo can able to beat a lot of altcoins in the future, and now i am also thinking if i will buy more neo, because alot of investor is trusting neo and telling that it will be more stronger next year.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 07:52:30 AM
Neo is a very strong coin, and I believe that it will actively develop and become stronger. It makes me invest in it. I believe that this will give me a good profit.
Yes, I also think NEO will give us a very very big profit. The NEO's platform is better than ETH so I think it has potential to surpass ETH in the future. Currently, NEO is my top priority in investment.
Activity: 336
September 22, 2018, 07:47:42 AM
Neo will not be able to achieve the same results as Etherium because of its centralization as it seems to me!
Activity: 252
September 22, 2018, 07:36:23 AM
Now only the lazy does not talk about NEO, buying a coin for the future growth in the future can give a significant profit,as there is a large support of the government of China,well-established technology and decentralization that makes NEO an attractive coin.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 06:44:25 AM
In order for NEO to become stronger and the price for it has gone up, it is necessary that the cryptoc market began to grow. Now we see some positive price brackets, I hope this is the beginning of a big growth.
NEO is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market.NEO is playing a very smart game, creating their own 'Smart Economy' slowly but surely.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 22, 2018, 06:39:19 AM
In order for NEO to become stronger and the price for it has gone up, it is necessary that the cryptoc market began to grow. Now we see some positive price brackets, I hope this is the beginning of a big growth.
Activity: 616
September 22, 2018, 06:35:09 AM
Yes. NEO is being supported by City of Zion Developer Team. CoZ is one of the best dev teams in the world.
by having a good dev, it will be easier for NEO to become strong. NEO also has a large community and also many fans.
so NEO has great potential in the future. Hopefully NEO can be one of the best coins on the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 22, 2018, 06:25:21 AM
Yes. NEO is being supported by City of Zion Developer Team. CoZ is one of the best dev teams in the world.
Activity: 140
September 22, 2018, 06:23:11 AM
Oddly enough, the decentralized platform of NEO depends on centralized power. No one extends his powers to someone else's. In my opinion, the NEO platform can replace the entire bureaucratic corrupt apparatus, for example, in China. With the arrival of NEO work, many functionaries who have access to public money are deprived. They will not give up their power simply for the sake of their people.
Activity: 108
September 21, 2018, 06:41:14 PM
I think that over time the NEO will be a strong coin, it has good prospects for further development
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 06:25:22 PM
Neo is a very strong coin, and I believe that it will actively develop and become stronger. It makes me invest in it. I believe that this will give me a good profit.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
September 21, 2018, 06:20:07 PM
Neo is a very strong project of this market. There is a lots of platform token available but neo is one of the best token available. In the point of popularity eth is far better than neo even eos and cardano is high in market cap but still NEO is fighting. In last few months this ico market is down and it effects almost all platform token. But if you see in this meantime neo has some successful project. And almost all project is reaching soft cap or harder. And as a token if you compared with ethereum it is best in everything in technical word. So I think very soon it will bounce back.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
September 21, 2018, 06:04:16 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

What are the brilliant advances on NEO core library after update to NEO 2.9.0? Let’s take a look at what http://neoresearch.io sees from the operational perspectives.
👉 Check it out: https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/latest-advances-on-neo-operational-perspectives-58d306ba2e41
Pages:
Jump to: