Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 57. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 01:19:07 AM
I don't think NEO has a lot of innovation in technology. But NEO went crazy and it surprised me. The Chinese may be very supportive of NEO as China's 'ETH' in the crypto world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 08, 2018, 01:14:08 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

in my opinion, when viewed from the technology, NEO is undoubtedly a digital currency that will grow for the future. I think Neo coins in the future will be worth more than etherum prices
Activity: 86
August 08, 2018, 01:04:23 AM
I think NEO is one of the most potential coins right now in the market. But the price of the NEO coin is stuck due to the resistance level of $35.50 . Recently it has made good connections with many good companies which might bring good results in the market. Let's see what happens. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
August 08, 2018, 12:56:15 AM
The price of NEO fell to almost 23 dollars in this process. Obviously, everything will remain unstable for some of them, but at some point this year there will be a positive trend. At this point, investors will have to deal with the ups and downs when they come. The price of NEO falls by 10%. As is usually the case, when the crypto-currency markets go in red, the situation can be quite complicated.
NEO is obviously foreshadowed by EOS and by that most of the funds are moving to eos making neo dumped or falling on its price so hard. it's very clear that the competition between smart contract platform coin is for ETH and NEO
while NEO is really a thing in the past now it's no more than ordinary coin just like litecoin , no offense but thats my opinion.
Activity: 82
August 08, 2018, 12:52:24 AM
My opinion is very trusting in the future of cryptocurrency as well as of Neo, the supporters and the supporters are great. Neo is dropping a lot but it is necessary to prepare for the future.
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 12:39:28 AM
Yes, I think so, for the future Neo will definitely be stronger, the neo type altcoint that deserves to be taken into account and this is certainly for investment also has the potential that inevitably will improve in the future
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 08, 2018, 12:21:28 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Neo is really a good platform and have potential to fly far in the future. At this time, there is only two things that Neo hasn't overcomed Ethereum are community and Ethereum is free for projects which run on it
Activity: 336
August 08, 2018, 12:05:36 AM
in my opinion it will not work because for now neo is not too much development and neo does not have many requests even the investors are also very few so in my opinion it is very impossible.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
August 07, 2018, 11:31:41 PM
in my opinion, Neo is an investment that is also quite interesting. Because it is an price movement Neo altcoin is pretty good. and an awful lot of the crypto community liked this coin. Even I too much hope of this coin.
Activity: 126
August 07, 2018, 11:22:20 PM
NEO coin is a relatively new coding currency and was created by a Chinese brand recently. Coin is a relatively new coding currency and was recently created by a Chinese brand. With the same platform as Ethereum, Blockchain's joint project to control smart contracts, this makes them more powerful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 11:15:33 PM
Neo has a potential altcoin that can beat ethereum in future. Neo has a similarities in ethereum blockchain but there's a differences. And that differences can make a NEO become strong altcoin.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

I think the development of any crypto currency cannot be ascertained in the future because it has become a risk in the investment if you believe it can grow and the price will be high, in the future it will benefit you
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 10:14:30 PM

Neo is a blockchain platform which I think is very impressive, has a good opportunity to grow in the future.
Present and born in China does not make this kion look inferior, all coins should be alert.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 07, 2018, 09:59:14 AM
Any top 10 cents on cmc are extremely potent coins, they will rise if you wait for them, they will rise sharply in the future.
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

We don't know what NEO will do in the near future, and in the long run I definitely say NEO is a coin with one great potential for growth.
But Ethereum because the main competition is quite far ahead and even ordinary.
Activity: 73
August 07, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
In my view NEO will overcome ETH in the future because NEO has a strong system and professional team and NEO is always on the top 10 coinmarkercap list. I believe in the future NEO will thrive and be widely known and used.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 07:16:27 AM
NEO is a very good altcoin with strong support system and professional team, a Blockchain system that has its own unique qualities. It is also a promising coin and I believe it will continue to grow stronger and improve on its potentials.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 07, 2018, 07:13:45 AM
NEO will become strong and pass ETH. It is a matter of time sooner or later. But surely NEO will pass and become the second altcoin behind Bitcoin.NEO is considered the heaviest contender for ETH. And NEO is supported by the Chinese community as well as the community in the world
Activity: 314
August 07, 2018, 07:11:40 AM
Yes, Neo in my opinion is a Blockchain system that has its own uniqueness. this is what can make NEO a coin that is rushed by Cryptocurrency Investors, and Neo has also proven that Neo is a good Cryptocurrency, this is proven because Neo is always on the top 10 Coinmarketcap list, and I am Optimistic that Neo will become a coin in the future Phenomenal.
Activity: 364
August 07, 2018, 07:10:03 AM
Neo is a very important coin because It has two important things. Firstly ıt has a big mass that support ıt. Secondly It ıs from china.
Pages:
Jump to: