Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 56. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 05:44:12 AM
They write that by the end of 2018, it will trade in the range of 800-1000 dollars for one coin. The main price drivers, there will be news from China. If, however, the Chinese government lifts the ban on holding the ICO, then we will see a sharp rise in the cost of NEO.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 08, 2018, 05:11:47 AM
NEO is actually a worthy altcoin that we can take. This coin has quite similar to the Ethereum. Like the Chinese Ethereum type. However, the price is now likely the other altcoins, it is only $23.36, very dropped compared to the price some months ago that reached $50.
But, I'm still sure that the coins still becomes a worthy altcoin that will become stronger.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:56:01 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
holders of this asset do not pay commissions for transactions or transfers of the coin itself. Instead, a fee is charged from another crypto asset, GAS. It automatically and for free appears on the balance sheets of each NEO buyer.
Thirdly, the coin has great prospects and you can earn a lot on it.
Activity: 155
August 08, 2018, 04:48:38 AM
Neo will soon be decentralized. This will cause great popularity and the demand for coins will increase - so will the coin price go up
Activity: 25
August 08, 2018, 04:46:02 AM
I think, NEO will also be one of the strong coins. maybe NEO will be one of the altcoins that can be compared to ethereum later. for this reason, you can buy NEO for investment now, because the price is still below.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:35:23 AM
All the signs are showing that, some of the guys are even telling that NEO would become new ethereum blockchain, and even better than it because it is developed later. So they have a mistakes of others to learn on.t
Activity: 336
August 08, 2018, 04:28:21 AM
If the whole situation on the crypto market changes, then the crypto coin of NEO will grow most of all in price, first it has fallen sharply in price, and secondly it has very good support.
Activity: 75
August 08, 2018, 04:23:01 AM
I think neo will be strong, neo is promising and will also increase. neo will have a good future and I think he will get stronger. I think neo is a good asset for investment.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 03:48:23 AM
NEO is definitely going to be better, and NEO's drop is only temporary.
When the market improves, NEO will be the first to rise. Don't be afraid, NEO is actively developing.
Activity: 294
August 08, 2018, 03:47:11 AM
NEO is the future. It have the tps to handle almost real-time consumer dapps. NEO also have flexible pricing mechanisms and vsn be upgraded relatively easily.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 03:28:41 AM
Surely for the future Neo will be stronger, this coint deserves to be taken into account, one of the best altcoints among the other altcoints, although it is still below ethereum but I am sure that the future development will be accelerated
Activity: 80
August 08, 2018, 03:22:44 AM
on paper, NEO is the worthy successor of Ethereum, with faster transaction speed, suitable for the future. However, China is squeezing it a little bit too hard so its hard to tell.
Activity: 294
August 08, 2018, 03:19:00 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

I think NEO has the potential to be in the best crypto line in the world. Everyone likes the NEO coin approach because it is centered in several ways. Supported by a strong Foundation and a great team, I think there should be no reason for NEO not to develop in the future.
Jpt
Activity: 374
August 08, 2018, 02:20:29 AM
I think that NEO is a good coin among others and it has a better future. NEO's technology, team and its purpose are quite good. Furthermore, Coinbase's announcement that it will take come 40 news coins as its custody coins will probably boost its price. I strongly suggest investing in it. https://dailyhodl.com/2018/08/03/confirmed-coinbase-custody-exploring-ripples-xrp-eos-neo-and-stellar-among-37-cryptocurrencies/
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 01:54:29 AM
The quality of the projects based on the NEO platform become stronger. One of the actual ICOs are Imusify. I think that this is a very good project based on the NEO blockchain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
August 08, 2018, 01:53:24 AM
Of course, as for me, this is the most potential coin if the developers will further promote and improve it. On the one hand, there is an ethereum for smart contracts and ico projects and who should do the same to him so that there is no monopoly in this market. On the Chinese rating, Neo is ranked first, which indicates its great potential in the future for us. Now of course the value of the coin has fallen, which gives us the opportunity to purchase in order to receive in the future not a bad profit.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 08, 2018, 01:47:08 AM
in my opinion, Neo is an investment that is also quite interesting. Because it is an price movement Neo altcoin is pretty good. and an awful lot of the crypto community liked this coin. Even I too much hope of this coin.
of course many people like NEO, because Neo has its own platform and can also grow independently, but unfortunately the market is not goog at this time, so Neo prices are also decreasing
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
August 08, 2018, 01:28:23 AM
NEO is a very worthy project. And you need to understand that it is very actively supported and promoted in China.
I think that we will see very serious growth already this year!
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 08, 2018, 01:28:13 AM
I think NEO has great potential in the future but man is it hurting to have purchase over $100 and looking at the price today $23 with no funds available to cost average down  Angry

I am hoping to regain that ground when the market picks up again but 2018 is a write off so far.
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 01:25:54 AM
I am very sure that this Neo will return to be strong. because Neo has also controlled the market, then it is not impossible that it will happen again. Neo is also a very altcoin potential for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: