Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 53. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 09:16:43 AM
I think NEO is going to be widely promoted and supported in China, the developers have very ambitious plans for the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 09:09:54 AM
Yes absolutely, Neo will be strong in the future because many believe in this and now many exchanges are partnering with neo.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 08:54:05 AM
NEO is a great coin with foundation and team. NEO's current price is low you can buy it if you love NEO
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 08:53:25 AM
Without any doubts I have a great faith in NEO, I believe that it's great project and fave a bright future ahead, but I don't like this comparing to ethereum all the time, because it isn't in NEOs favor
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 08:49:33 AM
A lot of prespects hold for neo in the long term but for shot term, I really doubt
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
August 09, 2018, 08:47:32 AM
Neo would have to move away completely from China to the west before there could be  unleashing of full potencial  of Neo! Neo decentralized/ centralised approach can not work in close society!
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 08:44:06 AM
I believe neo is a great coin in the future because neo is fast transation and there are many partnership in neo because this coin is profitable.
Activity: 252
August 09, 2018, 08:39:22 AM
Yes, I believe that NEO will be strong because this altcoin has a pretty good and very promising potential and I have also held it and I am sure the price will rise in the near future.
Activity: 473
August 09, 2018, 08:33:23 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

Yes, NEO is a very potential and promising. The more crypto grows and become more stable, I am sure neo will also become stronger as it has very strong team that are always ready to fix any problem that arise very quickly and it also has a very good blockchain.
Activity: 496
Merit: 256
August 09, 2018, 08:30:37 AM
Very promising coin, but like everything now is down, no other solution about why is neo so low with price
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
August 09, 2018, 08:28:41 AM
Of course, neo will be strong  because there’s always an opportunity to all business in this business world just wait for the perfect timing that you will be more in demand business.
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 07:22:34 AM
Although the price of choosing NEO is very low, NEO is working hard to develop future products.
NEO's goal is to use many of the same technologies as Ethereum to become a platform for a new smart economy.
Activity: 115
August 09, 2018, 07:21:43 AM
NEO is undoubtedly a good coin, with an active team, but it can not catch up with the etherium because time was lost. Eth was the first of its kind!
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 07:17:26 AM
Yes I believe that NEO is becoming strong this is being supported by China . It is like the eht of China. the neo.platform is great. you can really tell that neo is a bit new but has many supporters and believers that is the reason why it is becoming strong .
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 07:13:11 AM
the crypto market is volatile but NEO is a great coin to hold because it has a great potential but they issue is the current down wards and ups of the crypto market.
Activity: 43
August 09, 2018, 06:58:34 AM
It is strange to state that NEO will recuperate emphatically now. You need to acknowledge the way that NEO has kicked the bucket in the wake of being influenced by the digital currency restriction from the administration. Putting resources into NEO is definitely not a smart thought as you will most likely lose cash in the event that you hold NEO now, as the NEO is declining after some time.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 06:55:52 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
No one knows for sure. everything is just an assumption.
what makes Altcoin good is the developer itself.
we can only predict without certainty.
and always hope for better  Grin
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
August 09, 2018, 06:50:05 AM
Hi there,

That is for sure. Although it is not stated as the best blockchain by Chinese government, it is like a Chinese blockchain which most of the Chinese dApps and other projects are based on. This is only market cycle when the money comes in to crypto the prices will moon again and ICO's on NEO blockchain will make it valuable again.

Kind regards,
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 06:13:08 AM
Yes Neo become strong from last few months. It is a very good Altcoin and value is also very good. It totally depends on china. After Either it is the best. People faith on it and future is also very good. It is a good for long term.
NEO considers ideas from the team, with an open culture where anyone can submit a proposal for changes that will benefit Neo overall.The NEO team has time and again upgraded itself to become a platform to serve better to the community.Day after day NEO becomes stronger.
Activity: 294
August 09, 2018, 06:03:12 AM
Yes Neo become strong from last few months. It is a very good Altcoin and value is also very good. It totally depends on china. After Either it is the best. People faith on it and future is also very good. It is a good for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: