Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 54. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 05:51:35 AM
It depends on China. ıf they want to make neo great again yes they can. hope they buy neo juan is losing its value against us dollar. fed is pulling back money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 05:48:56 AM
Yes it is, NEO has been affected by the market forces and its value has dropped drastically, but its a good coin with good value and will regain its value overtime.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 02:17:17 AM
Neo is a good altcoin , I believe that he has all chances to become the next best altcoin after etherium
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 02:10:16 AM
Neo is indeed referred to as Chinese Ethereum.
Many have proven that Neo is a good coin and has the potential to develop well in the future.
Over the past few years, Neo has been able to become a strong altcoin that can survive well in the Cryptocurrency market.
I am sure that in the future Neo will become a stronger coin and the higher the price value.
Activity: 49
August 09, 2018, 02:02:27 AM
NEO is a potential co-investment. The foundation of NEO is blockchain technology, intelligent contract, .. Neo is rated better than Ethereum in terms of technology, Neo is relatively stable, NEO is supported by the market has the largest economy China, which now holds 70 percent of the world's Bitcoin reserves.
Activity: 686
August 09, 2018, 01:51:09 AM
NEO is a great coin to hold for longterm. once ETH was $30 and people were asking when to buy, when to buy, is it overvalued. then ETH went up t0 $1400. so i think NEO has same potential
Activity: 308
August 09, 2018, 12:58:18 AM
I personally like NEO. But he has big competitors, the same NEM, Stellar. So who of them will be the most powerful player will show time. But if the question is whether one of them will be displaced by the Etherium, then I doubt even more. The people continue to believe in numbers and capitalization.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 12:57:40 AM
I think Neo can be stronger than now. The potential is very promising and I consider that the price will rise to the top, neo is a competitor for ethereum. and neo will be a fierce competitor for ethereum.

I believe so since this is a big community project also. Many supporters and especially the Chinese community is active. A great competitor for Ethereum, and I believe so. NEO is just clam right now, almost all tokens and coin too are lie low due to bearish season. Hoping next month will be fine.
Activity: 116
August 09, 2018, 12:56:34 AM
I need to consider NEO is that the said coin has been performing solid throughout the previous couple of months that it has performed and I trust that it will keep on doing so for the coming months and years. We simply need to sit tight for more organizations receiving that rather than the opposition.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 12:53:55 AM
I think Neo can be stronger than now. The potential is very promising and I consider that the price will rise to the top, neo is a competitor for ethereum. and neo will be a fierce competitor for ethereum.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 12:24:38 AM
yes indeed neo has interesting technology, and also the development team is also arguably very masterful and expert in the field, as well as neo development is also classified as a fast development because in only about two years neo can be what it is today, but if we look at the current situation it might be a bit difficult for Neo to compete with eth and become strong, because the day the market conditions deteriorate and neo also deteriorates, even now neo is ranked 15 after previously being predicted will enter the top 10 at that time neo was ranked 11th.
Activity: 52
August 08, 2018, 11:02:37 PM
NEO is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, it's a very high quality project, its team is working hard to improve it and I think it has great growth prospects for the future. Its value has decreased a lot since the beginning of the year, but as soon as the market recovers, I think it has the potential to grow a lot
Activity: 78
August 08, 2018, 10:58:34 PM
I think that NEO is promising and the developers are working very hard to get new partnerships. Only time will tell about future growth.

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 10:42:01 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

For me, Neo has not shown an attractive value for the need to attract investors in the crypto currency market. If this project is so successful in the end, then everything going for Neo will be very different. When the stock market updates itself, neo will be strengthened.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 10:11:23 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

What I think about NEO is that the coin has been performing strongly for the past few months.
I believe that it will continue for several months or even years. We only need to wait for more companies to adopt the platform used by NEO.
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 09:48:58 AM
I have already trusted NEO. I bought lots of for me and never think selling. In this market conditions I can prefer to buy more. It has bright future don't miss it
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
I think until Bitcoin starts a stable growth, then Neo will not grow in price. Last time, Neo grew in price one of the last. Neo is now developing its infrastructure.
People prefer to invest in coins who has started their growth like it was the last time, so it was not a true indicator. I believe in the future growth of NEO.
Activity: 27
August 08, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

I think one of the main reasons for buying a coin is liquidity. Maybe neo is very potential with very innovative technology. But maybe more neo platforms should be adopted to compensate for Ethereum's dominance. But when that happens, and Neo is available in all exchange markets like Ethereum, I think at least Neo will be in the top5 marketcap.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 08:11:14 AM
I think NEO is a very good project, it's right there where ETH was a year back. Right now we're getting it at only $25 which is a very good deal. Several dApps have been built on it and lots of more will come in the near future. Team is vastly experienced and delivering the product as per there roadmap.
Activity: 524
August 08, 2018, 07:52:24 AM
NEO is a potential coin to hold for a long term,though the crypto market is volatile but the future of NEO is bright,and research have shown that the value of neo will rise before they year ends.

Yeah, and either it is making a move now or not, does not mean it would not do so eventually anyway. So far, we have seen the level at which most of the altcoins are going down with some indecision in the market due to the altcoin market movement with bitcoin which has limited the growth of most coins and tokens in the market. The altcoin market generally has been giving bullish signals but as things are, no smart money is ready to take that huge risk yet.
Pages:
Jump to: