Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 62. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5
July 31, 2018, 02:37:40 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
It is worth starting with the fact that NEO is affected by a lot of factors that give it constant pushes for growth. First of all, despite, on the whole, the negative attitude of Chinese regulators to crypto-currencies, it seems that they are not indifferent to NEO
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
July 31, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
To invest or not to be decided only by you, you can not listen to others. but personally I am very sympathetic to this coin and free money invest in it. Because he has a future, and the question is whether to invest, for example, I did not even face with it. And any coin has a problem, its normal
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 31, 2018, 12:10:29 PM
Neo’s objective, while ultimately utilizing many of the same technologies as Ethereum, is to be the platform for a new smart economy.NEO is working towards developing a product for the future. I think it will be the strongest.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 31, 2018, 10:25:40 AM
NEO is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, it's a very high quality project, its team is working hard to improve it and I think it has great growth prospects for the future. Its value has decreased a lot since the beginning of the year, but as soon as the market recovers, I think it has the potential to grow a lot

I invested in NEO long time ago. I`m holding it and like other favorite coins I try to buy NEO
when ever I have some extra money.
   It`s how much I believe in NEO and other coin. I invest money in them. That should speak for
it self. Why would I do it if I don`t believe in great potential of my investments?
   NEO is already strong. NEO will grow and with time NEO will be stronger. I`m wating that time with
NEO`s in my wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 31, 2018, 10:23:25 AM
NEO is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, it's a very high quality project, its team is working hard to improve it and I think it has great growth prospects for the future. Its value has decreased a lot since the beginning of the year, but as soon as the market recovers, I think it has the potential to grow a lot
NEO is very well known by those investors in where the top coin also in cryptocurrencies so I think it has a good potential to be more stronger in years of coming which it may become more likeable of bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 10:16:03 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 09:02:01 AM
I don't think so. There are too many other strong altcoins which are more suitable for future development and increasing at all. I consider that Neo will end soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 02:06:29 AM
Yes I think Neo will be stronger in the future later, this coint is worth to be calculated, for the development is also certainly better, if you believe start investing in Neo now
Activity: 335
July 31, 2018, 01:50:39 AM
NEO in itself is solid, offering several potential benefits over Ethereum. But combined with OnChain, NEO truly has the potential to implement itself as the smart economy platform of the East.
Activity: 139
July 30, 2018, 08:39:36 PM
NEO has been going strong for a long time now to make its place on one of the profitable Alts out there. The best part is it getting popular day by day because of its use of amazing technology based on blockchain and recently it has become China's largest cryptocurrency. Looks great for a long term investment.
Activity: 281
https://dozarplati.info
July 30, 2018, 03:19:17 PM
NEO is a project from China and you have to be careful. The Chinese government is a serious player in the market and you should know that the project may have problems with decentralization in the future. Invest in it carefully, but try to choose quality projects. Neo may be interesting, but you must diversify your capital
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 03:18:08 PM
once ETH was $4 and no one wanted to buy it. then it reached $1400. so you can understand how crypto works. oneday when NEO is at $1000+ you will feel same. thats why im buying more NEO daily. its much safer project
Activity: 532
July 30, 2018, 03:03:16 PM
NEO is quite a strong platform and a coin in general, it is in my portfolio and I expect growth to $ 150-200 by the end of the year. So I recommend you to invest in NEO.
Activity: 182
July 30, 2018, 02:33:52 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

NEO has a potential to become a great contender against Ethereum with its value growing strong in the future. It is one of the few projects that one may say has come here to stay and will definitely be a worthy long term investment.
Activity: 912
July 30, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
With the favorable development of the cryptocurrency market, the cost of NEO is quite likely to reach a bar of $ 100 or more. This will be promoted by the unique advantages of this asset, as well as NEO news about cooperation with the Chinese authorities and partnership with the world's largest corporations in the field of software and communications.
Activity: 68
July 30, 2018, 12:55:11 PM
The NEO has been built with advanced blockchain technology. Where security is much more. I think the NEO in the crypto currency market will be overwhelming. They will turn into a good field of lasting investment. Their future is so beautiful and smooth.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
July 30, 2018, 12:18:52 PM
NEO is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies on the market. It competes with coins like Ethereum, Cardano and a few others. NEO provides a platform where developers can build decentralised applications and smart contracts. It is already one of the strongest alts.

Neo has a good chance of becoming stronger. It has strong support from the Chinese people, who want to neo become so strong as eth. For this purpose, they must increase the number of projects implemented on this platform. Then there is a chance to compete with eth.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
July 30, 2018, 12:03:11 PM
I think NEO will become strong... But it will never be as strong as Ethereum...
Activity: 364
July 30, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
I think neo could be strong when projects and products they develop can be very useful for the people and can be one good solution to the problems that exist in this world, neo should be able to prove to the world that their products are very useful.
Activity: 112
July 30, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
It currently has a lot of back up by the government, I personally don't like it because I think it goes against the whole cryptocurrency point, decentralization, but it can still be promising as a platform and as an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: