Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 65. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 03:57:12 PM
NEO is the great project from Chinese community. It's called ethereum of China. They have some really good stuff going on with development, they want to remove all the flaws that ethereum had. I think hodling their coin will be good investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 03:52:45 PM
Hello, I think that NEO will soon be released in the top 5 crypto currency and the price will grow to 1000 dollars.
Activity: 518
July 29, 2018, 03:41:50 PM
Well the coin is of course strong , but now I think it may come down as a competitor to the Ethereum he is weak , especially when there eos on the market
Activity: 80
July 29, 2018, 03:41:11 PM
The suppor from the chinese government has given this altcoin a lot of credibility, so it is just a matter of time until it's value starts increasing.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 03:38:56 PM
I believe that there is not a very strong coin. He will still show himself. I think that in a couple of months it will grow by at least 20%.
Activity: 322
July 29, 2018, 03:36:44 PM
Obviously, another subcool that I see as solid after eth. Neo will also achieve great acceleration with the rise of the ETH. It is worthwhile to evaluate this one or two sober process in the direction of such robust altcoins.
Activity: 237
July 29, 2018, 03:32:32 PM
well experts are believed that NEO will progress and be more stronger in the future but it can be bit risky cause it is actually a long time process and most of the investors don't want to wait that long for one investment , so let's hope for the best and wait to watch what the future will bring
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
July 29, 2018, 10:18:55 AM
NEO is also a mainstream token and has been recognized by many.
For now, however, the overall market is still in a downward trend, so caution is needed.

NEO is been in the crypto market, it also a strong token in the market until today, it was founded in 2014 by Da Hogfei formerly (ANTSHARES), It survived the beating same with other crypto coins in the market as posted. One should note that, Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time, it is unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next in the market, But base on the stability of Neo just like any other coin, this have a very bright  future in crypto currency market,
Activity: 24
July 29, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
I think Neo will be strong, because this year or next China will allow crypto and neo will sky rocket ! All depends on China.
Activity: 24
July 29, 2018, 10:07:38 AM
I think that Neo can be stronger than it is now. Its potential is promisinig and I consider that its price will raise to the top of its possible in the nearest future.
Activity: 132
July 29, 2018, 10:04:31 AM
The possibility that neo will rise is low. The community promotion and funding of neo have weakened a lot. The main direction of neo community has been transferred to ont.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 29, 2018, 09:55:00 AM
I'm not "Vanga" to predict the value of NEO in the future, but in one I'm sure for sure - the prospect of this coin is! In comparison with the same Ethereum, NEO has a lower capitalization and a basic orientation to the Asian market, where more people are involved in the crypto currency than in Europe. So there will be more fans. This advantage will manifest immediately, as in China, the policy on crypto will improve.
Activity: 81
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
July 29, 2018, 09:07:26 AM
Now the NEO crypto currency has lost a large number of small investors due to a general fall in the entire crypto-currency market, but in the future this crypto currency as all other popular platforms will necessarily recover. Guarantee 99% Grin Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 08:51:39 AM
Neo fell very much in price, also, neo lost its position in the top of the cryptocurrency. I didn't even expect. There was a time when neo took a solid part of my wallet, but over time It gave way to ETH and BTC in long and some coins for a short time.
Activity: 56
July 29, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
NEO has already entered the top ten list of cryptocurrencies based on overall market cap. A newer coin that has been recently released never enters the top ten in this way. So NEO the beginning is great so do the future will be I guess.
Activity: 50
July 29, 2018, 07:44:31 AM
I think future for NEO is bright as the world start to understand the complexity and simple elegance that is built into the NEO blockchain system. Its design and features have positioned NEO to be massively successful in the coming years.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
July 28, 2018, 11:46:49 PM
Yes I believe in this that Neo will be stronger for the future later, but indeed this takes time, I am sure investment in neo must have a good potential for the future
Activity: 434
July 28, 2018, 11:24:54 PM
I think NEO is one of the most potential coins right now in the market. But the price of the NEO coin is stuck due to the resistance level of $35.50 . Recently it has made good connections with many good companies which might bring good results in the market. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 129
July 28, 2018, 08:20:57 PM
I think Neo price growth will grow stronger in the future, as seeing prices now grow is also good every day, so we are confident that the neo future is also a strong future.
Activity: 134
July 28, 2018, 08:10:56 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
I think NEO has the potential to rise among the TOP three ranked coins in the world. Everyone like the approach of NEO coin as it is centralised in some kind of way. It is backed by a strong Foundation and Great team
Pages:
Jump to: