Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 66. (Read 80352 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 28, 2018, 07:59:53 PM
Yeah sure, Neo been a smart contract platform, it's been rank in the same category with the like of ethereum and EOS and one of the unique feature of NEO is the free gas on the platform and this will bring more people to use the platform in the future, which will make it even more stronger.
Activity: 364
July 28, 2018, 07:51:24 PM
Neo is great project and i have a feeling that it will surpass one day Etherium because it is backed by Chinese Government and also when they start investing i have a feeling we will see NEO ETF one day. Problem is that it is little bit expensive and you can find better gains with low cap coins
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 07:37:42 PM
IMO, I have long since disregarded the NEO's potential because of China's complete ban on cryptocurrency, which made NEO's future dark. NEO's recovery in the future is impossible. Therefore, we should not invest in NEO but should invest in another crypto such as BTC, ETH, and long-term hold.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 28, 2018, 07:35:38 PM
NEO is one of the altcoin that I am very confident. NEO is China's first crypto, it has the technology, planning and direction quite similar to Ethereum so many people call it Ethereum China. NEO also has faster transaction processing speed than Ethereum. I believe NEO in the near future will become strong and it will be of high value. Maybe someday NEO will become rival of Ethereum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 07:33:36 PM
NEO is a good and strong coin.
It is one of the most used altcoins, and it is becoming stronger day by day
But I didn't see it been stronger than etheruem,
 Etheruem I the most popular altcoins used.

Activity: 87
July 28, 2018, 07:31:49 PM
NEO is a community coin and yes, I am of the opinion that it will become strong . Also, most projects are utilizing the NEO platform for their ico .
Activity: 58
July 28, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
Neo is one of the most promising alt coin. I have analyzed about it and i think it will be safe to have a long term invest on it. Because i assume that it will grow and there is a very little chance to drop.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 28, 2018, 07:15:22 PM
I think that NEO has a really high potential to become a strong coin. Let's see what will happen in the near future)
Activity: 238
July 28, 2018, 07:09:20 PM
I believe, that NEO very good project and has a very great future. I believe that this is the main competitor of the ethereum which can really outrun it
Many people say that this is a direct competitor of the etherium, I also think that NEO will soon show us all that they know how) Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
July 28, 2018, 06:47:47 PM
I think that Neo can be stronger than it is now. Its potential is promisinig and I consider that its price will raise to the top of its possible in the nearest future.

It maybe a potential coins and have a capable to increase more if most of the altcoins will become obsolete, though other said that Neo will be next

into Ethereum, lets see how true it is when 2 or 3 years come for them.
Activity: 672
July 28, 2018, 06:26:37 PM
I think NEO will develop very strongly in the future. NEO will beat bitcoin and become the strongest virtual currency. Because it is supported by the Chinese government. It is the largest economy and population in the world. This is also the best market for NEO to operate.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 06:19:31 PM
I think Neo is strong enough to rise hard in the future. It's still main blockchain for Chinese projects and many people think that neo can compete with Ethereum. I'm not sure about it but it's more important what market thinks about asset than me. I would hold neo.
Activity: 135
July 28, 2018, 06:15:01 PM
I think neo will be stronger than now, neo is a potent coin and in the future neo will become more popular and more fans. neo will experience a nice rise.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
July 28, 2018, 05:55:37 PM
The NEO team did a great job.  The city of Zion continues to work on the project, in addition, new developers come.  On social networks, you can see how quickly the community grows (on Reddit it has already exceeded 94K.) And this all together increases the value of NEO.  Do not be surprised if after a couple of years I'll see the price of $ 1000 for a coin.
Activity: 102
July 28, 2018, 05:48:57 PM
NEO is one of my favorite alt coins. It has a very good possibility to become strong. So i think NEO is safe because it has less chance to crash.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
July 28, 2018, 05:27:04 PM
When i look at Neo from an investor's perspective, i see a bright future, a promising crypto currency for the future. Still, everything will progress depending on the bitcoin and the crypto market.

Yes, while all of the above is true with respect to BTC determining the crypto market, Neo can potentially become a good currency if the projects in development progress they way they're forecast to.
Activity: 392
July 28, 2018, 05:23:16 PM
When i look at Neo from an investor's perspective, i see a bright future, a promising crypto currency for the future. Still, everything will progress depending on the bitcoin and the crypto market.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 28, 2018, 05:22:17 PM
I believe, that NEO very good project and has a very great future. I believe that this is the main competitor of the ethereum which can really outrun it
Activity: 35
July 28, 2018, 05:20:56 PM
NEO is going to be much stronger than it is now. I can see it. It has the potential. And we’re going to experience that soon.
Activity: 700
July 28, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
NEO has the potential to be the best altcoin. even the ethereum could be shifted from its position right this moment if NEO will increasingly become stronger. up to now showed a convincing change NEO so quite caught the attention of investors. in some future time NEO can be more than the current and will thrive again.
Pages:
Jump to: