Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 9. (Read 80355 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 11:07:51 AM
If we talk about the prospects for 2019, then this is generally possible, because everyone in 2019 is waiting for really great achievements. Let's see what happens, because today everything that we see in reality may simply not receive due attention.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 04:42:55 AM
If this project was given a green light everywhere, it would have captured everything it could. Quite a promising project, with its technology and development policy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
December 31, 2018, 10:34:32 PM
neo has a good and promising development, I am sure that neo can be a strong coin in the market, neo including potential coins,
neo has good prospects in the future, neo also has a large community so it can definitely be a strong coin

I am agree. NEO is good coin and can compete with ethereum. NEO price right now is very cheap and i think we can make profits in near future if we are buying this time. Many token using NEO network and its popular coin
Activity: 448
December 31, 2018, 07:50:26 PM
I think it's going to be strong, but it takes time. If we wait, he'il get his old strength. This is not necessarily the case for other crypto coins. I'm sure it'il all be all right when the market goes up.
Activity: 616
December 31, 2018, 07:47:21 PM
neo has a good and promising development, I am sure that neo can be a strong coin in the market, neo including potential coins,
neo has good prospects in the future, neo also has a large community so it can definitely be a strong coin
Activity: 234
December 31, 2018, 07:24:58 PM
NEO has its fundamental network flaw. The GAS which has its own purpose of powering the NEO platform has an ever increasing flaw of its pricing.
As the user-base will grow in future, the GAS prices will too since both are directly related.
Soon enough it will be another unsustainable or highly expensive token amongst various others.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 31, 2018, 07:19:00 PM
I think that NEO has a good perspective and a strong team of developers. It is not one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market. I think that Neo will grow well in price.
He has a good team, as in China is very popular this coin , I think it will quickly recover in price in 2019
that's a good reason for hold neo, china is a great country and the blockchain is growing rapidly there. neo will be a reliable coin because of the large community, trust as well as the support of a very large community.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 31, 2018, 02:16:26 PM
With the passage of time, before the bull run, i always noticed that some good coins will first go uptrend. Some coins likes waves and xrp have had their. Presently, eth is at work and it will still rise more. So i believe that NEO will have its own time soon. Some folks have started discussing about it and whenever that happens, you should watch out, it might be the next.
Activity: 560
December 31, 2018, 02:11:26 PM
I do not even know. The coin and the team are very promising, we all remember what the price of the coin was a year ago, and I think it should repeat, and perhaps surpass it.
Activity: 518
December 31, 2018, 08:47:28 AM
I think that NEO has a good perspective and a strong team of developers. It is not one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market. I think that Neo will grow well in price.
He has a good team, as in China is very popular this coin , I think it will quickly recover in price in 2019
Activity: 462
December 31, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
I really like this project. And I believe that it will actively develop and bring a good profit to the investor in 2019.
Activity: 322
December 31, 2018, 07:22:14 AM
I believe that Neo has hope that in the future the coin will become strong, popular among the crypto community and profitable. So I keep this coin and believe in the serious intentions of the developers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 30, 2018, 04:14:56 PM
Neo is Ethereum for China but lately, the didn't do anything and it drops to 7 USD. If they want to make a come back they need to do a good ICO.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
December 29, 2018, 07:20:18 PM
Not sure about that and how can you determine the coin that not even popular in its Country as a potential coin? remember NEO has plunged a lot from tripple digit to the single digits. the price of neo will remain stable at this level and no more increase consider the demand is decreasing a lot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 29, 2018, 07:11:42 PM
NEO is one of strongest coins in the market with a big potential to grow in the future but the question is will NEO surpass other coins like ETH, XRP and LTC wherein they also make some upgrades on their platform especially XRP which is ranked as top 2 at the moment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 29, 2018, 07:07:55 PM
I have always noticed that no matter how good a coin is, by the time there is no more development on it, it is possible for the price to drop and might be hard for it to come up or increase significantly on its own, except there is general increase in market price, such as bull run. I will not even be surprised that if there is general uptrend in the market, traders might still bring down the time and there will not be proportional increase in price.
If announcement comes up on NEO, it will surely grow again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
December 29, 2018, 07:06:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
December 29, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
as soon i also like neo coin i followed them this year and got some information about the team but until now i dont invested in.
May bee next year i will take a few coins of them .

regards
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
December 29, 2018, 07:02:31 PM
I think that it is worth investing in, as this coin will definitely grow, maybe it will not happen by leaps and bounds, but gradually this coin will increase its capitalization and improve.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 06:32:20 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

Neo still looks profitable at all to invest because of getting free gas by just hodl and much better if you buy a lot of it so you can get more free GAS . Neo has a good potential and a good way to invest .
Pages:
Jump to: