Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 4. (Read 80318 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 2
February 11, 2019, 05:25:19 PM
Yes, Neo can still have a great future like ETH, my advice for  holder of Neo is that they should be optimistic and watch over it everyday.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
February 11, 2019, 05:18:39 PM
Neo is still holding on in the coin market cap list. I think neo is a good coin and still has the potential to do even more in the coming future.
So yes neo can become strong
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
February 11, 2019, 05:13:59 PM
I like NEO. I have been watching this project for a long time and I am fully confident that the project will be very successful. The development team works very hard.

The team is dominant, and the project is developing very well, but for some reason, the price has stopped and does not grow. But I am sure that this is one of the most valuable projects and he has proved this more than once. Maybe sometime he will again show his leadership in this market. And perhaps we will even see ToTheMoon Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 11, 2019, 04:42:31 PM
I like NEO. I have been watching this project for a long time and I am fully confident that the project will be very successful. The development team works very hard.
Activity: 406
February 11, 2019, 04:19:32 PM
This coin is really unique and promising. I think that NEO will be able to survive and continue to develop actively in the future.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 11, 2019, 04:17:07 PM
NEO attracts users with its constant dividends in form of GAS tokens that are pretty valuable even at this moment. I would not wonder if NEO would make it to the top 5 crypto currencies during this year.
MOBU
February 11, 2019, 04:03:27 PM
NEO really surprised me and to be honest, I wasn't expecting what happened at all, I bought a lot of NEO because of all the hype and FOMO that was circulating then  I bought it very high, more than x13 of what it is presently, now look at where it is.

I also bought NEO many times higher, and it fell so much. I think that many people bought it at a high price, it really fell very severely, but I think that it’s still a promising project and it can still show what it can do.
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 02:12:21 PM
NEO really surprised me and to be honest, I wasn't expecting what happened at all, I bought a lot of NEO because of all the hype and FOMO that was circulating then  I bought it very high, more than x13 of what it is presently, now look at where it is.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 11, 2019, 01:40:28 PM
I see NEO one of the stronger altcoins at the market on the other hand it has showed low performance on bear market when we compare to other strong coins. It has a good potential but up to now  it cause me some loss.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
February 11, 2019, 12:34:35 PM
Neo has a good wallet and NEP-5 technology token.
They have the gas for you if you will hold their tokens.
I think NEO is strong and will become stronger again.
i believe that they will make it to the top.
Activity: 135
https://darbfinance.com/
February 11, 2019, 12:28:15 PM
if seen, candisi currently the price of btc still stagnates alt coin, only eth, which looks stable, the price I think for NEO coins to grow is still very possible, but to compete with eth NEO, you have more business or new buzz that rivals et
Activity: 126
February 11, 2019, 09:51:01 AM
I see the movement of NEO prices is not too significant, for now the NEO is under 10 coinmarketcap. NEO is ranked 16. It takes time to become stronger and also develop. I am sure the NEO will continue to survive.
Well 16 place for cryptocurrency is a strong position in the cryptocurrency, the coin itself is strong and what to invest in it then I think it is necessary, but it is much more difficult to find a place where you can buy a coin
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 09:38:39 AM
The idea of the project is strong,before a very great demand before falling in December,and he predicted what will happen as the Ethereum current in ASIA,but after korekti 1 year,much now the dream is clear,I think the project will grow,that's just not the fact that will be as bright as the beginning was!
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 10, 2019, 09:32:48 AM
Sooner or later, people will start investing in the cryptocurrency sector again, so I can confidently say only that NEO will have real opportunities to improve its reputation. You understand that today this is a real sector that is successfully operating.
Activity: 350
February 04, 2019, 03:00:21 PM
I see the movement of NEO prices is not too significant, for now the NEO is under 10 coinmarketcap. NEO is ranked 16. It takes time to become stronger and also develop. I am sure the NEO will continue to survive.
Well, 16th place in terms of capitalization, I think it's a good spot, and the coins already have your users , I think the coin is developing and will remain in the top because now a lot of good news comes with the coin
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
February 03, 2019, 04:46:52 PM
I have been holding NEO for a long time, a promising project, now there is a lot of positive news, I think that in the near future there will be active growth
Activity: 126
February 03, 2019, 04:44:06 PM
In this moment I see that neo the good coin , and she has very good news on February and March, so same have coin there is passive income which I think attracts investors in at face value! and at the current price to buy a good time
MOBU
February 03, 2019, 04:34:42 PM
Sometimes when a coin plunges that much, just as it has happened to NEO, you just have to be patient to see a better market with a better price.
Some people who are staking their NEO to receive the NEOGas would seem to be at loss by now. If they had not sold, it will be better for them to just keep holding, because the present price might be the lowest we are going to be seeing.

Much depends on the price of Bitcoin, it would be good if all cryptocurrencies got rid of him and did not depend, and were measured only in dollars and were only traded to this currency. Then everything would be much more expensive, and so Bitcoin pulls down the whole market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 03, 2019, 04:27:50 PM
Sometimes when a coin plunges that much, just as it has happened to NEO, you just have to be patient to see a better market with a better price.
Some people who are staking their NEO to receive the NEOGas would seem to be at loss by now. If they had not sold, it will be better for them to just keep holding, because the present price might be the lowest we are going to be seeing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 03, 2019, 01:16:39 PM
today, all famous platforms are trying to develop their capabilities and attract more and more investors. I am sure that neo, stellar and waves will have their own field of activity, but nevertheless ethereum will still be the market leader.
Pages:
Jump to: