Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 7. (Read 80318 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 04:24:00 PM
I think that NEO is alredy very strong projects with a big amount of users. All these difficulties are for a short period. All market is falling and NEO also is under pressure from market.
neo of course a good project, and now bitcoin dominates the market and because of this the price is very much subsided , and I think that after a turn neo can show good growth as the project is very promising
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2019, 03:53:39 PM
First of all it's centralized and it's the main reason to avoid it. The second thing is the network stuck from time to time. I faced this problem twice and I want to admit that it's not good feeling when your $20k was frozen for some time without any reason.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 26, 2019, 03:47:22 PM
I think that NEO depends on Bitcoins price, the same as the rest of altcoins. If Bitcoin will be strong, NEO will also be strong
Every promising project should be looking into detatching from BTC price - not that it's entirely up to the project, but huge successes can gain trading pairs of their own, and eventually become more and more independent.
I don't see NEO ever reaching this point, in fact I predict that NEO price will be less than 10% that of Zilliqa by the end of the year.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 03:45:27 PM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

Neo is a sleeping beast. I think when the market begins to grow rapidly, NEO can burst and fly directly to the moon like it was when they made a rebranding in 2017.

I totally agree with that mate. NEO really want to develop stronger - example is the plan from the NEO dev team on how to make their cryptocurrency more decentralized and that's really good first for a better future. But I want to see some projects built on NEO's blockchain to show some strength because now it only looks like a ETH-copy.

Perhaps the NEO project team always knows this, and they try to grow quickly and make many ideas for the blockchain. Similar to TRON, it is quite similar to ETH
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
January 26, 2019, 03:35:36 PM
I have seen its majestic rise in 2017 even though it still manage to escape on the first dip on the market. But on the last dip in year 2018, this coin massively drops its price. I am still on standby on this coin, waiting for good update.
Activity: 196
January 21, 2019, 06:39:38 PM
I think that NEO is pretty strong coin, but I think that its position this coin has already identified and waiting for something more from the NEO is not worth it.

Contrary many users await that neo can show very a good growth , and I think now good time to enter in this at face value!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 20, 2019, 07:03:30 PM
I think that NEO is pretty strong coin, but I think that its position this coin has already identified and waiting for something more from the NEO is not worth it.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 20, 2019, 03:29:01 PM
In my own view, I see NEO as a good coin, so I believe that NEO coin will be strong and better in the near future, but let's watch how the market goes anyway.
I disagree with you. In 2018 nothing interesting happened with this coin. I didn’t even hear that they were improve something in their technology
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
January 20, 2019, 02:56:24 PM
In my own view, I see NEO as a good coin, so I believe that NEO coin will be strong and better in the near future, but let's watch how the market goes anyway.
Activity: 420
January 20, 2019, 02:52:58 PM
Well, if you go to the coinmarketcap you can see that neo is among the leaders of the coins, and so I think that investing in this coin is a must !)
Activity: 658
January 20, 2019, 02:36:52 PM
yes i think neo is a good project to invest in this project have a good team and a well-designed blockchain that can serve the digital economy very well in the future good luck for all neo hodlers
Activity: 574
January 20, 2019, 02:32:23 PM
Why not? Neo is one of the best coins proven results of its work and there are a lot of ICOs running on Neo platform. Not that much compared to other platforms like ethereum, but Neo still has potential.
I am definitely in this coin
Activity: 196
January 20, 2019, 02:16:27 PM
I think that NEO depends on Bitcoins price, the same as the rest of altcoins. If Bitcoin will be strong, NEO will also be strong
For the most part it is, but also of course affects the project team, as if the product will not develop the coin will simply leave the market , and so I think neo good coin
Activity: 420
January 20, 2019, 01:44:33 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

I believe that today NEO is a very useful and important project that has the necessary resources for its successful development. Over time, the project will really become stronger and bring real benefits to society, now you just need to be patient.
Activity: 283
January 12, 2019, 05:28:26 PM

Neo is a sleeping beast. I think when the market begins to grow rapidly, NEO can burst and fly directly to the moon like it was when they made a rebranding in 2017.

I totally agree with that mate. NEO really want to develop stronger - example is the plan from the NEO dev team on how to make their cryptocurrency more decentralized and that's really good first for a better future. But I want to see some projects built on NEO's blockchain to show some strength because now it only looks like a ETH-copy.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 12, 2019, 05:10:51 PM
In my opinion, despite the situation that occurred last year with coins and the fall in their value, NEO at that time withstood the blow. The project is powerful with great potential.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
January 12, 2019, 05:05:42 PM
I see only three project of the China that are valuable right now are neo, ontology and Elastos. I believe in all projects. Neo for smart contracts in the eco system. I believe in it.
Activity: 324
January 12, 2019, 05:03:49 PM
I think that NEO is alredy very strong projects with a big amount of users. All these difficulties are for a short period. All market is falling and NEO also is under pressure from market.
Activity: 504
January 12, 2019, 04:56:26 PM
In 2018, almost all the coins are very much cheaper. I think that the fact that NEO did not die suggests that this project is strong.
Activity: 658
January 12, 2019, 04:40:31 PM
in my opinion neo can be huge in the future labeled as chinese ethereum and with such huge supporters and a great team will achieve success -ps: not financial advice
Pages:
Jump to: