Pages:
Author

Topic: Will NEO become strong? - page 5. (Read 80318 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 12:42:37 PM
I see the movement of NEO prices is not too significant, for now the NEO is under 10 coinmarketcap. NEO is ranked 16. It takes time to become stronger and also develop. I am sure the NEO will continue to survive.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
February 03, 2019, 11:40:42 AM
I think NEO coins can be big in the future, because they get very strong support from several parties. and the current NEO price is very good for you to join if you want to invest in Neo Coin. I'm sure this coin will be big in the future
I think you right, i am holding Neo from Neo 50$ to now, it's price have dropped to much Sad but i still believe in Neo and continue holding Neo.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 03, 2019, 11:33:24 AM
I think NEO coins can be big in the future, because they get very strong support from several parties. and the current NEO price is very good for you to join if you want to invest in Neo Coin. I'm sure this coin will be big in the future
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
February 03, 2019, 10:19:10 AM
in my opinion NEO is one of the coins that must be considered, it's true that they did their job very well so far and the development of their project is very good so far, yes of course they are very strong
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
February 03, 2019, 07:28:19 AM
It seems to me that now NEO is significantly inferior to the current leaders BTC and ETH, it very dependents on the general situation on the market, its cost is decreasing. According to analysts, the cost of NEO is very dependent on the SHA256 Algorithm. Now there are few projects on his network.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 11:55:50 AM
It is hard to say. I think that in the future the NEO coin will grow in value. But there is very little ICO on this platform. I have already earned altcoins from this, I will not invest in it anymore.
Well, of course there was little ico on the platform , I think the coin is developing a little in a different direction , but for investment the coin fits very well!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
February 02, 2019, 11:34:32 AM
This thread is pretty old with a short time price prediction. The price of NEO was 34USD when this thread was created, does someone have long term NEO prediction?
I think that the coin will lose its position in the cryptocurrency market due to the great competition. Ethereum can take a very large market share.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
February 02, 2019, 07:45:50 AM
This thread is pretty old with a short time price prediction. The price of NEO was 34USD when this thread was created, does someone have long term NEO prediction?
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 07:45:38 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
when I first heard neo I really hate neo because they say neo is ethereum killer which can replace eth position, but right now I don't care and start buying some.
the answer to your question is yes, we just need to wait.
Activity: 278
February 02, 2019, 07:42:41 AM
In my opinion Neo will be come more stronger than now. I'm fully satisfied with this altcoin and I've decided to hold this coin for 5 years or more.
Activity: 546
February 02, 2019, 07:37:35 AM
There is no doubt about it at all, because this project is already working and the platform already has quite a few projects on it. All the same, the most important question in my opinion should be when? When will we see this long-awaited growth?
Activity: 786
February 02, 2019, 07:31:24 AM
As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

Neo for sure will become one of the top notch coins in the market, day by day I am sure that this coin will do better as there are millions of supporters of this project, and as we can see in their daily volume of trading, the transactions were millions, this means that many users are trading in it in the market.
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
February 01, 2019, 06:59:49 PM
Have you looked much into the scalabilty of NEO? I'm just wondering in regards to the moac platform that provides both a main chain and side chain functionality with two different consensus mechanisms
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
February 01, 2019, 06:55:25 PM
It is hard to say. I think that in the future the NEO coin will grow in value. But there is very little ICO on this platform. I have already earned altcoins from this, I will not invest in it anymore.
Activity: 263
February 01, 2019, 05:05:51 PM
Neo at all one of promising coins on this coins , I think to invest in this at face value can be even now , so as have this coin road map very the good on this year
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 01:36:50 PM
NEO has all the chances to become one of the greatest crypto currencies, but if the team is aiming to promote NEO in such way, they have a lot of Stuff to do. You cannot compare it with ETH or XRP at the moment. I hope NEO will replace XRP and will get into the top three crypto currencies on CMC.
this will never happen. for 2018, this project(NEO) had no technological changes, no news, and so on. I think this project will die)
It seems to me that the majority of ethereum competitors will exist, because their demand will increase in certain areas of human activity, when certain projects will be interested in the capabilities of such platforms, but projects using the erc20 platform will still be massive.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 01, 2019, 12:41:01 PM
NEO has all the chances to become one of the greatest crypto currencies, but if the team is aiming to promote NEO in such way, they have a lot of Stuff to do. You cannot compare it with ETH or XRP at the moment. I hope NEO will replace XRP and will get into the top three crypto currencies on CMC.
this will never happen. for 2018, this project(NEO) had no technological changes, no news, and so on. I think this project will die)
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 01, 2019, 12:38:39 PM
NEO is a great project with a GAS give away if you are holding the token.
The gas which has many exchanges and has a value. this bear market makes the price go fall but in development and project, they are great.
Which I can tell once the bull run in the market everything will be fine and they will fly again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
February 01, 2019, 12:21:24 PM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2019, 12:19:51 PM
As far as I remember, the NEO project as a whole is a very powerful project that promised to make a serious competition to projects that today already have real opportunities in the future. All this is temporary as well as the NEO project.

NEO belongs to those favorites of mine that I trust most of all. I hope, its price will increase this year at least 3-4 times. The coin that is often called Chinese ETH is great
Pages:
Jump to: