Pages:
Author

Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ?? - page 15. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 04:45:51 AM
well, based on the graph and charts of bitcoin in the market there is no doubt that in a few more years bitcoin will be the new currency that everyone uses in every transactions. as we all know for now bitcoin is still in a stage of showing it's name and purposes.
Activity: 23
February 15, 2018, 03:46:25 AM
I dont see bitcoin as a currency anymore,just a store of value
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 03:43:57 AM
I think that can be realized in the future because with the price movement that often increases cause anyone interested to try it so that with the many enthusiasts definitely the existence of bitcoin will be more advanced and very popular.
As mate mentioned that this will be realized in future yes i am agree with that but i want to add next era will be surely of bitcoin because of some reasons like if we can see that bitcoin will getting popularity throughout the whole world so as with time it get maximum population of the world then sure that will be the era of bitcoin.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
February 15, 2018, 03:31:34 AM
I think that can be realized in the future because with the price movement that often increases cause anyone interested to try it so that with the many enthusiasts definitely the existence of bitcoin will be more advanced and very popular.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 02:41:12 AM
Yes bitcoin is the next decade currency those who have this currency now they are earning a good value over it. So the wise and strategic people have come to this side in the start they have invested from small amount but now they are holding good amount it is true that the bitcoin are very good for making money and the investment in these are profitable for the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 15, 2018, 02:19:55 AM
Well looking at the number of  all time transactions you are right as it has tremendously increased this 2017 but it does not say if that number of transactions came from new users or it is just the old users increasing their usage of Bitcoin. It looks like the number of transactions will still increase year on year as it is still not over for Bitcoin to gain some new users for it. But let us not get our hopes up that we need Bitcoin in order to survive in the future as there are other means of earning additional income, let us not  narrow our options into just cryptocurrency in general.
In order the bitcoin become a payment system, people should patronize the bitcoin. There are still people who doesn't believe to the bitcoin. I think we should do a way for the people around us to become familiar and aware to what is bitcoin.
can you see bitcoin spread naturally, you do not need to tell them because the people around you are already getting to know bitcoin from various sources such as newspapers, television news, etc, you do not need to be confused to make bitcoin famous because bitcoin spread will continue even if you do not promote bitcoin, bitcoin is currently in a very powerful growth phase, so I can predict that the next decade will be a good era for bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 01:57:45 AM
I don’t know whether everyone all around the world both know cryptocurrencies ,but I know that almost people are aware of this digital currency. Actually,as far as we know that crypto is a market which does not belong to any others ,so all of us can use it . These day, bitcoin is getting more and more popular ,even there are too many people start approaching it because bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is well-known for getting benefits conveniently and easily.It’s a good way for every of us to earn an extra income.There is no doubt that bitcoin becomes much more developed.
Activity: 540
February 15, 2018, 01:39:10 AM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

In this current decade, the bitcoin is still gaining more power and popularity. This decade is where many people are becoming aware to what is bitcoin. I know that in fhe following decades, the people in our society will accept bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 01:26:41 AM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

We can only hope you are right and the next decade on the life of bitcoin becomes an era where bitcoin is adopted through all the world and people use bitcoin in their everyday transactions and use it as people are using fiat right now, I would love to live in a world like that where there are no limits to what we can do with our bitcoin and the benefits we get out of it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
February 14, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

we dont need to wait for the next decade to tell that the era is for bitcoin or not,since this coin together with all of the altcoin behind this is making another life changing move,and its not bitcoin era but CRYPTOCURRENCY ERA is the best word to use
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
February 14, 2018, 10:49:45 PM
Well looking at the number of  all time transactions you are right as it has tremendously increased this 2017 but it does not say if that number of transactions came from new users or it is just the old users increasing their usage of Bitcoin. It looks like the number of transactions will still increase year on year as it is still not over for Bitcoin to gain some new users for it. But let us not get our hopes up that we need Bitcoin in order to survive in the future as there are other means of earning additional income, let us not  narrow our options into just cryptocurrency in general.
In order the bitcoin become a payment system, people should patronize the bitcoin. There are still people who doesn't believe to the bitcoin. I think we should do a way for the people around us to become familiar and aware to what is bitcoin.
Activity: 196
February 14, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

I agree, if we are going to matter in todays generation  bitcoin is in fast demand because many people joined bitcoin because of what they can gain from it. Maybe sooner next decades bitcoin will be the one runs in the society and that will be the focus of every human being because it is well known and the price will be getting higher and higher. The countries will be in top and no credit will be hppen to other country because bitcoin will raise it up the dignity to be fill it up.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
February 14, 2018, 10:31:58 PM
That prediction of yours can become a reality.  We all have read in a lot of sites and have witnessed the sudden increased of bitcoin users. Many and more and more companies are now accepting bitcoin payment to increase salea and profit. It can be the next era's official digital currency. It does not serve only as our fiat substitute, but it gives us good opportunity to earn income.
Activity: 135
February 14, 2018, 09:26:31 PM
It's possible would next decade be the bitcoin era. Bitcoin is still growing up and a lot of people quietly understand the  advantage of it. As we observed the increasing  of new bitcoin miners  and investors  wishing to be a part taker or a member.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
February 14, 2018, 06:43:17 PM
Without any doubt,there is a strong possibility that the next decade will be the Btc era.The future golden age is surrounded Btc.At present,the golden era of Btc continues.Btc is the first and successful crypto-currency of a blockchain.In future,thousands of people will use Btc and its demand will be greatly increased.
I am very confident in that because bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market are receiving great attention from the community as it has many outstanding advantages in the financial and payment sector. Therefore the bitcoin becomes the property The most interesting thing that can happen in a few years. This is a good time for you to invest in bitcoin as it is fairly low priced and I think it is hard to see the current value of bitcoin this year.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 03:32:48 PM
I don't know. The Bitcoin era that I wish I was part of was from 2009 to now. How I wish I was part of that era. I mean now you see that it's a success, but in the beginning you weren't so sure, but believed. I wish I was part of that.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 14, 2018, 03:17:48 PM
The next decade is going to attract more people to Bitcoin and crypto currencies surely, but I am not sure it is going to be the bitcoin era, because in my opinion Bitcoin is not yet really popularized around the world, and most people still not even heard yet about it. The community have to make additional effort promoting this coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 14, 2018, 02:48:59 PM
Well for me we can never tell but with how Bitcoin is growing now, it has a big possibility that the next decade will be the Bitcoin era.
Activity: 178
February 14, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

This is a big mistake idea. Bitcoin have its sub offices and that's what we call altcoins in this era. Your assumptions is far from the reality. Bitcoin wouldn't be like that today if there is no altcoins. In my assumption bitcoin now is weak. But look because of altcoins bitcoin going high. Bitcoin will survive with altcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
February 14, 2018, 12:33:17 PM
Without any doubt,there is a strong possibility that the next decade will be the Btc era.The future golden age is surrounded Btc.At present,the golden era of Btc continues.Btc is the first and successful crypto-currency of a blockchain.In future,thousands of people will use Btc and its demand will be greatly increased.
Pages:
Jump to: