Pages:
Author

Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ?? - page 14. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
February 17, 2018, 04:22:02 PM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

It is evident that this thread was opened during the great furor that was experienced in the market in late November, when the growth in the price of bitcoin looked unstoppable and everyone was convinced that a figure of 7 digits was just around the corner. But now that things have resumed their normal channel, and with a coldest head, it might seem that things will not be so easy for the bitcoin in the aspiration of many bitcoiners to see the expected mass adoption arrive in the next decade. I do not rule it out, but I find it quite unlikely under the current conditions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 04:02:50 PM
People are taking interest with a quick speed in bitcoin and that is the reason if large percent of population of the world start using bitcoin. So it's possible to start the bitcoin era near future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
February 17, 2018, 03:37:33 PM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

not convinced by this..2020 is too short and does not guarantee that bitcoin can be consumed by the public ,, and I speculate that what you say will be realized in the next 10 years, because the generation may have changed and replaced by those who have more thought large
I agree with this, we not only need bitcoin to keep improving, we need a generational change, right now most that are involved in crypto are very young people without too much money but in a decade or two, those that are between 25 to 35 years old will be 45 to 55 years old, they will be more technologically literate than the current generation of people between those ages and will have the money to invest more money in bitcoin.
Maybe I'm still stupid, In terms of technological literacy, but I'll still try to get everything I can in this period. For everyone today, the crypto currency provides tremendous opportunities and is already a personal matter, to use them or not.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 17, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

not convinced by this..2020 is too short and does not guarantee that bitcoin can be consumed by the public ,, and I speculate that what you say will be realized in the next 10 years, because the generation may have changed and replaced by those who have more thought large
I agree with this, we not only need bitcoin to keep improving, we need a generational change, right now most that are involved in crypto are very young people without too much money but in a decade or two, those that are between 25 to 35 years old will be 45 to 55 years old, they will be more technologically literate than the current generation of people between those ages and will have the money to invest more money in bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 17, 2018, 02:40:17 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 02:29:25 AM

Yes it will become  to I think because  of of this moment many people are already using bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 02:18:36 AM
It's possible would next decade be the bitcoin era. Bitcoin is still growing up and a lot of people quietly understand the  advantage of it. As we observed the increasing  of new bitcoin miners  and investors  wishing to be a part taker or a member.
People always go for the thing that have potential to benefit them. And when it comes to money, then nothing can make them turn over an element of profit that can enhance their pocket value. Bitcoins have done it and for the reason only, people from different backgrounds and areas are now joining such campaigns and trading and investing money in them. Next decade is bitcoins’ era, yes.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 02:04:07 AM
I don't know. The Bitcoin era that I wish I was part of was from 2009 to now. How I wish I was part of that era. I mean now you see that it's a success, but in the beginning you weren't so sure, but believed. I wish I was part of that.
For me I don’t think there is anything like a Bitcoin era. All times are Bitcoin time, cause it is volatile. It falls sometimes and rises sometimes, so those times it rises are its times and you shouldn’t just let such great opportunities pass, cause it might take a long time before they happen again. Same thing will be happening this year and very soon. So there’s no particular time for Bitcoin. If what you’re talking about is when the whole world will start using Bitcoin, then you’re wasting your time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 16, 2018, 04:04:46 PM
We can say that this time is a bitcoin decade when bitcoin price this year could reach $ 100k then next year $ 500k, and most importantly the price is not too volatile so it makes us calm and not panic.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
February 16, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

we dont need to wait for the next decade to tell that the era is for bitcoin or not,since this coin together with all of the altcoin behind this is making another life changing move,and its not bitcoin era but CRYPTOCURRENCY ERA is the best word to use
Yeah, disruption is occurring already, fast movers are beginning to see that, smart investors are seeing the future from now, and that is making the bitcoin space even get more interesting. The governments are also one way or the other getting themselves involved with regulation which I want to believe will end up causing more good than harm, and with all these in place as well as bitcoin becoming a global payment option, then we should be seeing a pure era of huge profit for early investors as a result of huge demand.

At the same time, I really would not be surprised too anyway with all the developments going on and it seems the governments are beginning to see how they can regulate it and if that happens, we may start seeing more hands into the crypto space than ever before and most especially those with large money. With bitcoin also becoming usable a lot, it would make it even more interesting for huge adoption as payment function.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 16, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

This is a big mistake idea. Bitcoin have its sub offices and that's what we call altcoins in this era. Your assumptions is far from the reality. Bitcoin wouldn't be like that today if there is no altcoins. In my assumption bitcoin now is weak. But look because of altcoins bitcoin going high. Bitcoin will survive with altcoins.
It is the other way around, if it was not for bitcoin altcoins will not exist, many of the developers of those altcoins just copy pasted the code of bitcoin and made some slight modifications, the price of bitcoin is what moves most alts if it was the other way around then bitcoin will no longer be the number one coin but just a quick look at is market cap tell us that it still is.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 16, 2018, 01:24:35 AM
I think the upcoming years will be the bitcoin era or what we call the "golden days". Those people who were using bitcoin and investing will have plenty amount of money because of BTC value. The only way for bitcoin now is UP. There are haters who just quit when BTC price goes down. For me, that is just normal to attract more investors and there is no investment without any risk so I don't see any reason why they will hate BTC. They need to be patient in order earn money. HODL is the word of the year for BTC users.
Activity: 364
February 16, 2018, 01:21:34 AM
Yes i have studied many research papers about the bitcoin prices and the value in the past few year now i concluded that bitcoin is the modern era currency and we can say that it will be the next  decade for bitcoin to grow more and more and for this the people are buying bitcoin to hold it for the time when bitcoin value become the popular currency. Bitcoin is the next decade currency and very profitable currency
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 16, 2018, 12:32:37 AM
I believe that is not really in light of the fact that the present condition of bitcoin makes an ever increasing number of gatherings state parties begin restricting its utilization. since for state security and to decrease the level of wrongdoing related with bitcoin, for example, illegal tax avoidance and different violations. Subsequently, bitcoin is checked consistently in its utilization. I'm apprehensive bitcoin will lose its esteem and simply vanish.
no one cares about this argument,and if bitcoin will vanish why your still here?why not go vanish too?bitcoin will never gone many implementations may occure and many laws will dictate but bitcoin will remain functional for the comfort of people andof the world
P3
Activity: 266
February 16, 2018, 12:20:00 AM
I believe that is not really in light of the fact that the present condition of bitcoin makes an ever increasing number of gatherings state parties begin restricting its utilization. since for state security and to decrease the level of wrongdoing related with bitcoin, for example, illegal tax avoidance and different violations. Subsequently, bitcoin is checked consistently in its utilization. I'm apprehensive bitcoin will lose its esteem and simply vanish.
Activity: 448
February 15, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

I think you're exaggerating. Crypto currency is becoming more popular and is being introduced a bit into everyday life. But I do not think that in the next decade it will be used everywhere and everywhere. In addition, there are countries in which it is banned or not welcomed. And will there be a benefit for those who use the crypto currency and work with it to be legalized?! In this case, it will be regulated, and it will be more difficult to circumvent the taxation
Activity: 144
February 15, 2018, 01:32:18 PM
No one could really tell if the next decade is going to be a bitcoin era or not. Cryptocurrencies will surely be a major part of the population, and the economy of many countries. Cryptocurrency is a major step, and caused a great change economically, however, due to it's volatility, I don't think it will take over and become a new and/or standard cryptocurrency, and make the next decade its era.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 15, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

I can also see that supply will be getting scarce as time will pass by so I think people will start to recognize and be curious about Bitcoin since it is one of the most valuable and popular decentralized asset to own with a potential to grow in just a minute, day, months or years unlike gold which is pretty stable. As technology advances cryptocurrency like Bitcoin has a big role most especially in terms of country's economic status as I think cryptocurrency related businesses and transactions in the near future will rise due to it's unique decentralized blockchain technology.
Activity: 322
February 15, 2018, 12:17:55 PM
Maybe, maybe not. Bitcoin is so revolutionary and has so much  advantages so I really see it as a future currency if some of it's cons are fixed yet if it stays so volatile unfortunately that cannot be and botcoin will either stay as it is now or either crash with it's price dropping to 0 $.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
February 15, 2018, 08:45:43 AM
The next era, the new generation, whatever you want to call it, it is here. Bitcoin is here to stay, everybody will have some soon and unless you turn off the internet completely worldwide simultaneously I believe that will be a reality in 10 years.
I don’t really know what to say about this, but I once read something like this from a site that came while I was searching on Google. According to the author, he claimed that now is the right time to do whatever you want to do with Bitcoin and earn from it, that a time will come when Bitcoin will no longer be the Crytptocurrency on top and might possibly end, while another cryptocurrency takes over. But I’m not really sure, and I don’t believe it.
Pages:
Jump to: