Pages:
Author

Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ?? - page 13. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 02:15:54 AM
COINS since release, once has caused people to think of the prospect of digital currency, COINS, as the pioneer of digital currency, more be much promise for the people, thus attention by more and more people, nowadays, people are full of expectation on the development of currency in the future. In the future, if bitcoin does not become a legal digital currency, then the digital currency attributes of bitcoin are transformed into valuable collectibles.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 01:50:15 AM
What i see is we are heading to that. the next five years bitcoint will be more popular and the demands for bitcoint will be more higher..
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 27, 2018, 01:40:51 AM
I think the upcoming years will be the bitcoin era or what we call the "golden days". Those people who were using bitcoin and investing will have plenty amount of money because of BTC value. The only way for bitcoin now is UP. There are haters who just quit when BTC price goes down. For me, that is just normal to attract more investors and there is no investment without any risk so I don't see any reason why they will hate BTC. They need to be patient in order earn money. HODL is the word of the year for BTC users.

I also support this point of view. Finally, people understood that Bitcoin can give them financial freedom and bring many benefits. Therefore now more and more guys will start dealing with BTC coins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
February 23, 2018, 05:55:18 PM
Bitcoin is looking good as of now. It has a potential that it will increase when the year ends. But still, we are not lord to predict what will happen when the year past by. It such that we must maintain its status and not to be such a moron to lose the popularity of it.
as time goes by bitcoin are more famous and the price getting high so i believe that the next decade be the bitcoin era because of the price, but i dont want predict and if will happen it would happened in the future and the popularity remains or even its more popular for the next decade.
You are right but it not only depend on the price. It also depend on the users of it and on the businesses which are running with the payment of bitcoin and for the services of bitcoin and these things are really growing very faster in the recent times and it is sure that in the coming era there will be the age of bitcoin and it will be considered as the global currency of the world.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 23, 2018, 05:35:40 PM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

not convinced by this..2020 is too short and does not guarantee that bitcoin can be consumed by the public ,, and I speculate that what you say will be realized in the next 10 years, because the generation may have changed and replaced by those who have more thought large
I agree with this, we not only need bitcoin to keep improving, we need a generational change, right now most that are involved in crypto are very young people without too much money but in a decade or two, those that are between 25 to 35 years old will be 45 to 55 years old, they will be more technologically literate than the current generation of people between those ages and will have the money to invest more money in bitcoin.
Maybe I'm still stupid, In terms of technological literacy, but I'll still try to get everything I can in this period. For everyone today, the crypto currency provides tremendous opportunities and is already a personal matter, to use them or not.
Anyone can adopt cryptocurrencies their age is not important, but older people have a different way to look at things, I'm not that old so I have no problem adapting to the new technology that is emerging every day, but my parents and grandparents have some really big issues and things that seem elemental to me confuse them, that is why I think we need a generational change before bitcoin is adopted completely.
I fully agree with your point ,  crypto's aren't easy to use at the moment if you are not good with computers.
There are so many instances where a small mistake can cost a lot of money.
Or we need simpler ways to use crypto, or we have to wait for the generational change like you said.
I have seen it first hand that is why I know the technological gap is real, installing an app in a smartphone is something very easy for which you only need a few clicks and yet my mom struggles greatly with it, she struggles so much that most of the time I end up installing the app in her behalf, so while bitcoin is very easy to use for us that does not mean everyone will have the same opinion.
KTZ
Activity: 140
February 22, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
If that's going happen then it's going to be fun and bitcoin is rising up and more and more people are using bitcoin, and trying to enter the world of cryptocurrencies maybe bitcoin will be the future money. The only problem in bitcoin's rising is the government and banks because they fear bitcoin because governments wants all info. about a person who is going deposit or withdraw, because in bitcoin you don't need that because you can control on your own money. But maybe cryptocurrency will prevail and beat the paper money  Smiley Wink Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 11:26:05 PM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Popularity and acceptance of bitcoin is growing by the day. More and more establishments are accepting bitcoin as a means of payment and with this, i believe, that the next decade would be much more exciting with bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 11:19:48 PM
Maybe It can happen in the future no body knows,bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in the world,and the posibility is high to become the bitcoin era.
Activity: 350
February 22, 2018, 11:04:33 PM
Bitcoin and blockchain technology could redefine the Internet and even human society.

Other digital currencies, such as bitcoin or etheric, will bring great benefits to the financial world in the next decade.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 22, 2018, 10:25:07 PM
Why there's a need to wait for the next decade for bitcoin to bloom its own era?
We are already on the right age and era where bitcoin is being spread and there are people who are giving interest to cryptocurrencies.
The initiative has been seen past few years and there are companies / stores who are implementing btc payment system already, just saying.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 22, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

Actually we cannot predict the right time if next decade will be the bitcoin era,because nothing can  know us now  what happen to bitcoin in the exchange market  either will continue to pump or will slowly down.the only things we can asure is that bitcoin will continue serve for the growth of every economy in the country by providing the good investment.

I think we have to believe that bitcoin will be the source of wealth in the next era because of several reasons.
First, it is very timely to the digital era. It is meant to fit in the digital age which will arise and improve more in the next coming years. Next is that, I believe that it will call the attention of the private and public sectors and they will surely rely on this in the next years.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
February 22, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

Actually we cannot predict the right time if next decade will be the bitcoin era,because nothing can  know us now  what happen to bitcoin in the exchange market  either will continue to pump or will slowly down.the only things we can asure is that bitcoin will continue serve for the growth of every economy in the country by providing the good investment.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 22, 2018, 07:58:18 PM
Bitcoin is looking good as of now. It has a potential that it will increase when the year ends. But still, we are not lord to predict what will happen when the year past by. It such that we must maintain its status and not to be such a moron to lose the popularity of it.
as time goes by bitcoin are more famous and the price getting high so i believe that the next decade be the bitcoin era because of the price, but i dont want predict and if will happen it would happened in the future and the popularity remains or even its more popular for the next decade.
Activity: 259
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
February 22, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

not convinced by this..2020 is too short and does not guarantee that bitcoin can be consumed by the public ,, and I speculate that what you say will be realized in the next 10 years, because the generation may have changed and replaced by those who have more thought large
I agree with this, we not only need bitcoin to keep improving, we need a generational change, right now most that are involved in crypto are very young people without too much money but in a decade or two, those that are between 25 to 35 years old will be 45 to 55 years old, they will be more technologically literate than the current generation of people between those ages and will have the money to invest more money in bitcoin.
Maybe I'm still stupid, In terms of technological literacy, but I'll still try to get everything I can in this period. For everyone today, the crypto currency provides tremendous opportunities and is already a personal matter, to use them or not.
Anyone can adopt cryptocurrencies their age is not important, but older people have a different way to look at things, I'm not that old so I have no problem adapting to the new technology that is emerging every day, but my parents and grandparents have some really big issues and things that seem elemental to me confuse them, that is why I think we need a generational change before bitcoin is adopted completely.
I fully agree with your point ,  crypto's aren't easy to use at the moment if you are not good with computers.
There are so many instances where a small mistake can cost a lot of money.
Or we need simpler ways to use crypto, or we have to wait for the generational change like you said.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 22, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 03:49:01 AM
Then in near future all the schools and university  in our country will add crypto currency in subject that youth and .college's
So that bitcoin will be more expose to public and it become more in demand
If possibilities that the earning of all students in that subject will be added to the school funds to make there tuition free
This idea will benefit all parents have a heavy problem cause of the high tuition fees
Activity: 644
February 21, 2018, 03:34:59 AM
The next decade I think will be the decade of blockchain, where all financial transactions will use the system, because this system is more secure and practical to use, there may now be many governments that block bitcoin to be used as a medium of exchange or transaction but the government is reviewing used by bitcoin to apply to financial systems in their respective countries.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
February 21, 2018, 03:20:22 AM

We can only hope you are right and the next decade on the life of bitcoin becomes an era where bitcoin is adopted through all the world and people use bitcoin in their everyday transactions and use it as people are using fiat right now, I would love to live in a world like that where there are no limits to what we can do with our bitcoin and the benefits we get out of it.
Yes, all we have now at our disposal is hope. Hope that we can get to see bitcoin getting huge than what we have now and seeing a new positive and great era for bitcoin. However, it is not that hard to hope as we all know that we have a lot of great development coming for bitcoin and with the downtrend that we have just had, I still want to believe that this would give room for more growth and certain investors to see a chance of going long on bitcoin.

All the above, a lot of problem will be solved, a lot of countries will see it as ways for more of the citizens to be a part by creating awareness since it will favor them anyway, and at the end of it all, we will get a huge adoption than where we are now and that should be a good starting point. The next decade will really be a good era for bitcoin as all the windows are beginning to open and it is becoming glaring that we are going to be hitting the next stage.
Activity: 336
February 18, 2018, 12:36:12 AM

As far as we know, our world has been ruled by mankind's inventions. And something like this can really happen so we should not let close our minds to this possibility. Just hoping for the better. God bless bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
February 17, 2018, 10:53:45 PM
People are taking interest with a quick speed in bitcoin and that is the reason if large percent of population of the world start using bitcoin. So it's possible to start the bitcoin era near future.
We are already starting to be in the bitcoin era and also in cryptocurrency era, in general. A lot of people are now invested into cryptocurrencies because they know that there is a huge potential in the future because with the cryptocurrencies, they can easily make transactions and also find solutions for the world's problems that we have right now.
Pages:
Jump to: