Pages:
Author

Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ?? - page 12. (Read 3357 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
March 05, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Will I agree with your opinion it will help the economic status of a country. And also many people will be helped by bitcoin and possible the world poverty problem will be reduce. But the big question is bitcoin exist for long term? Hope so, so that many people wil not suffer anymore.
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 09:09:16 AM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

I quite agree that BTC will be widely acceptable across the world in the next decade. As you can see that nations of the world are really carrying out research,investing in blockchain and educating their citizen. These are signs to show what will become of it in the next decade. You can also see younger generation across the continent massively taken advantage of this wonderful invention. BTC has come to stay!
Activity: 41
March 05, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
Yes of course, look at how much it grow you'll see there are too much potiental in it and it's not that easily for any currency to do it.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
March 05, 2018, 02:22:11 AM
I really believe that this is just the start of both bitcoin and altcoin. More and more coin will come, and all the existing coins will keep on improving to cope-up with the fast pace improvement of technology and people's need and demand. People are starting to learn about cryptocurrency and it is becoming more and more famous.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
March 05, 2018, 02:08:30 AM
The next decade might be the altcoin era because more quality coins will be developed and at that time bitcoin might replace by one of them in term of ranking. This present decade is already a bitcoin era that would possibly last up to 2021. The next decade could also a blockchain-based technology era because majority of the businesses and technologies has already adopted it. There will be also a widespread adoption of some cryptocurrencies like ethereum, ripple, and other well-known coins.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 05, 2018, 01:37:00 AM

We can safely say that people would start on adapting bitcoin since it has become more popular to people. More and more people are learning about bitcoin because they see it as a potential way to earn more money aside from working full time. I guess, a decade from now, government and other businesses would be using block chain technology in their system.
Activity: 64
March 05, 2018, 01:31:22 AM
an investment fund giving punters a chance to bet on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Crypto needn’t be cryptic, it informed commuters. The mass-market campaign made sense because bitcoin a digital currency created by geeks that very few people understand has become the investment nearly everyone is talking about. Worth little more than $300 at the start of 2015, the price of one bitcoin rocketed past the $10,000 mark and then $11,000 this week before settling around $10,550 on Friday in roller-coaster trading that tested the capacity of dealing platforms in the nascent asset class and stoked fears of a bubble. The dramatic price action at a time of low volatility in stocks and bonds has proved impossible or the financial world to ignore. Nasdaq, the US exchanges operator, said on Wednesday it planned to launch bitcoin futures contracts next year, which would make it easier for investors to profit from losses as well as gains in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
March 05, 2018, 12:58:03 AM
The world is gradually embracing digitalisation in all economic fields and the bitcoin is main aspect of digital concept.
I believe we are not far from the era when we shall see that fiat currency would be meant for no use and the bitcoin will be considered as a must-have asset by whole world
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 05, 2018, 12:28:41 AM
I think next decade will be the blockchain era, not only bitcoin. Now happen the same things as happened when internet was invented and started to be used, blockchain will integrate in our life and future generations will be born and live in new blockchain era.
great catch on this one mate,bitcoin era happenings everyday.so it needed no other era to favored its time.but blockchain era is coming soon and together with all altcoins because in that time.all services that offered by every coins here will be used by people world wide
Activity: 9
March 05, 2018, 12:03:38 AM
actually no one could  tell. but from the fact that some people now understand the use of bitcoins and starting to like it, it is possible that in 10-20 yrs we won't no longer be using fiat money transactions. busy people like fast transactions like just swiping and scanning codes in order to buy and pay their bills. who wouldn't love that?
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 11:59:40 PM

Hmmm. I'm also thinking of this and It brings me to this conclusion. I think there's no doubt that in the future, fiat money will be replaced by digital currency such as Bitcoin. But I'm pretty sure that in the future, each country will make their own digital currency. They will not use the same currency like bitcoin.
It will be more advanced technology, a crypto or a blockchain era, depending on advancement of the countries. Many countries will be hard to adopt but let's hope they can so everyone can experience the benefits we can get in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
March 04, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

Hmmm. I'm also thinking of this and It brings me to this conclusion. I think there's no doubt that in the future, fiat money will be replaced by digital currency such as Bitcoin. But I'm pretty sure that in the future, each country will make their own digital currency. They will not use the same currency like bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
March 04, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency now very popular and people attracting to investing their money on cryptocurrency. I am believe that in years to come, cryptocurrency will more growth and people will more know about it and adapting to use it
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
March 04, 2018, 08:51:54 PM
I think next decade will be the blockchain era, not only bitcoin. Now happen the same things as happened when internet was invented and started to be used, blockchain will integrate in our life and future generations will be born and live in new blockchain era.

Bitcoin is not only the king of next decade but the altcoins and the new crypto coins will also rule the next decade. As stated block chain technology will be the adoption of all the fields and the current and next generation will experience a advanced with super fast work done on all aspects of life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

Bitcoin is not only the king of next decade but the altcoins and the new crypto coins will also rule the next decade. As stated block chain technology will be the adoption of all the fields and the current and next generation will experience a advanced with super fast work done on all aspects of life.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 03:03:59 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 04, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

I think you're exaggerating. Crypto currency is becoming more popular and is being introduced a bit into everyday life. But I do not think that in the next decade it will be used everywhere and everywhere. In addition, there are countries in which it is banned or not welcomed. And will there be a benefit for those who use the crypto currency and work with it to be legalized?! In this case, it will be regulated, and it will be more difficult to circumvent the taxation
We will have to wait and see, not everyone will use it but I think bitcoin could become an everyday thing, it will be like paying with cash or with credit cards just another form of payment and while in the surface not much will change with that the truth the change will be dramatic in the way everything works if bitcoin comes to the point where you can pay for almost anything with it.
I think this can be possible.Since bitcoin is spreading its roots in the market at a very fast speed.It has become the topmost cryptocurrency and all the other cryptocurrencies are regulated with respect to it.In today's date it is the best option for investing as the prices are rising so the profit rates will be high.Some nations are also accepting bitcoin now.Transactions through bitcoin is also very easy as compared yo normal procedure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

I think you're exaggerating. Crypto currency is becoming more popular and is being introduced a bit into everyday life. But I do not think that in the next decade it will be used everywhere and everywhere. In addition, there are countries in which it is banned or not welcomed. And will there be a benefit for those who use the crypto currency and work with it to be legalized?! In this case, it will be regulated, and it will be more difficult to circumvent the taxation
We will have to wait and see, not everyone will use it but I think bitcoin could become an everyday thing, it will be like paying with cash or with credit cards just another form of payment and while in the surface not much will change with that the truth the change will be dramatic in the way everything works if bitcoin comes to the point where you can pay for almost anything with it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 12:12:05 AM
Well for me I really think that the next decade would be the bitcoin era,
Since it is really becoming popular and I think that it would continue to attract more investors in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 12:08:44 AM
I trust that isn't generally in light of the way that the current state of bitcoin influences a consistently expanding number of get-togethers to state parties start limiting its usage. since for state security and to diminish the level of bad behavior related with bitcoin, for instance, unlawful assessment evasion and distinctive infringement. Along these lines, bitcoin is checked reliably in its usage. I'm uncertain bitcoin will lose its regard and essentially vanish.
Pages:
Jump to: