Pages:
Author

Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ?? - page 2. (Read 3356 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 03:34:11 PM
Bitcoin become the most powerful crypto currency started in the year 2009.It has certain .specific characteristics because of that
global business community, rich investors and the computer oriented youngsters were attracted bitcoin for their business deal.Its market value has increased from low to 20K usd  last December.Day by day its popularity is increasing and the common people are also aware the advantages of bitcoin and the bitcoin legalized countries people are using bitcoin for their daily shopping,domestic service  bill payment and for the international shopping etc.From these we can say that bitcoin can be the currency to the forth coming era.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
April 24, 2018, 02:01:35 PM
2020 is enough time to realize by the people all over the world that bitcoin and some alternative coins is the money we should use.
We were having tradings before from food for food,
clothes for some things, then FIat came.
it is now the time to replace FIAT with the technology we have now, crypto will rule the world of currency.
Activity: 77
April 24, 2018, 01:54:51 PM
Bitcoin is searching appropriate as of now. It has a plausible that it will increase when the yr ends. But still, we are not lord to predict what will show up when the yr past by. It such that we have to hold its fame and now not to be such a moron to lose the popularity of it. There are some issues that want to be solved with the aid of developers,transaction need to be quicker and more cost-effective and scenario like few days ago need to end up a factor of the past.That is a large venture today,when this is solved, BTC will emerge as more suitable and greater fascinating for new investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 12:35:10 PM
Next decade will be cryptocurrencies era and i almost sure about it. Nowadays many people want to join crypto because of profit, that means in 10 years they will join crypto for sure!
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
April 24, 2018, 12:33:41 PM
I think that this will happen faster than we think cause now bitcoin is getting again to the moon and for me time that bitcoin will get again his "right" price will be faster than we think, so next years could be bitcoin era too for me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 12:32:54 PM
At this stage, the economic development of many countries has stagnated. I think encryption is likely to lead these countries to a new engine. Bitcoin will provide a better way to cooperate in the company, to pay efficiency and to cooperate with the industry. The next ten years should be the high-speed digital currency Development period.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 12:27:54 PM
I think that this time bitcoin and crypto currency will come soon, because it really is a very convenient way of exchanging and a good way of earning Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
April 24, 2018, 11:40:58 AM
Some users of bitcoin might say that hopefully, in the near future, we might see that in every country, the currency used is the bitcoin. In everything we purchase in malls, physical shops, bitcoin is there to take over the transaction in terms of money. If the increase of people using bitcoin will continue, then there might be a change in the lifestyle in terms of transaction of the people in the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 11:37:59 AM
I believe it will. we are now seeing the drastic change and improvement in our economy and society. and Bitcoin is now making History and we all know that one day, Bitcoin will rise among all the currencies in the World.and nothing can stop Bitcoin. that's why many people and investor are learning Bitcoin. because they all know the capability of Bitcoin.soon, bitcoin will be a common thing to each person.it will be a part of our daily lives.
Activity: 54
April 24, 2018, 11:33:37 AM
yes Current blockchain technology is quite good. And this will be a big market in the future. This market is growing in part thanks to the ICO projects developed to apply to real-money payments.
Merit: 103
April 24, 2018, 10:46:49 AM
Will for it might be and its not possible. Because in all currency in the world crypto currency or bitcoin only has huge profit return and other currency didnt do that the different about them is usd , euro and other currency didnt decrease huge.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
April 24, 2018, 10:42:48 AM
It could be like that, bitcoin does have the potential to be used by many people in every country because of the enthusiasm of bitcoin is very high. Beside that, we are on the beginning of an era digital currencies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
April 24, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
Well, we will never knew what could happen. Everything is often unpredictable. No single man can ever dictate how the market will run in the next decade. Even if somebody will be presenting so many possibilities and evidences, the only thing that will be clear is the market for bitcoins. Even experts fail to analyze trends. But developments could be one thing to expect as many people now are engaging in bitcoin tradings.
Activity: 354
April 24, 2018, 09:57:52 AM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

You have a point that it will happen but still, there are people who will depend on cash because it is where tgey really inclined in. I hope if it will happen it will not be hard to the people because it is a big adjustments to everyone.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

As bitcoin spread all over the world it is not surprising that the next generation will be the bitcoin era, nowadays most of the students and teenagers wants to earn money to buy the thing that are needed and they want to help their parents and also wants to save money for a better future and lastly, because bitcoin is more popular to the studenta and teenagers.
Activity: 138
April 24, 2018, 08:38:56 AM

...Actually, bitcoin was created for future generation that continuous in progress, so our children and their children will do as we do. Crypto is the new technology that gives opportunity for individuals. It's worth to be apart with crypto community.
Merit: 12
MINTER
April 24, 2018, 08:29:56 AM
I believe that the price of Bitcoin will increase in 2020. Not only me, but everyone is waiting for this to happen. Because in that year may be the use of bitcoin will be more and it means that the era of cryptocurrency will begin soon.
Activity: 187
April 24, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

Bitcoin will not be easily erased on the market especially right now that many people continuously discovering bitcoin and investing on it. So in the following years it will be great if bitcoin will be develop as it is always connected to technology as technology continuously developing.

Bitcoin started this era but others followed bitcoin after all. This means, bitcoin will be the leader of the sector, but others will make the sector even more stable with unique specifications. Thus, the next era will be the era of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
April 24, 2018, 08:22:31 AM
Hopefully yes the next decade will be a bitcoin era because we can see that bitcoin is growing at fast pace.It has the potential to grab the croud from all over the world.People are showing great interest in investing in bitcoin.Many countries are declaring it legal .Some countries are also giving free citizenship in exchange of bitcoin.Virual nature of bitcoin sometimes create a situation of panic among investors but that is a part of investment.Risk factor is always there in all investment.Hopefully in coming decades it will be a global currency replacing  paper currency.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 24, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

Bitcoin will not be easily erased on the market especially right now that many people continuously discovering bitcoin and investing on it. So in the following years it will be great if bitcoin will be develop as it is always connected to technology as technology continuously developing.

And the more btc and crypto features become mainstream and people realize it, there probably will be a transfer of money banks to online wallets. So it's very likely that crypto will indeed be a major player in the economy for any country in the next 10years
Pages:
Jump to: