Pages:
Author

Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ?? - page 7. (Read 3356 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
April 04, 2018, 01:18:28 PM
Killing bitcoin outright, or developing an official virtual currency that can compete with bitcoin, is a potential future. The government has developed its own officially recognised "people's bitcoin", competing with bitcoin in the market.

Whether it is official bitcoin, or the virtual currency used in the market, the future is dominated by regional block-chain technology.
It doesn't matter what the government does in terms of developing their own cryptocurrencies they are never going to develop something like bitcoin, it is not in their best interest to do so and it doesn't matter if people adopt it at the end that coin will be as susceptible to crashing as any other fiat currency and when that happens people will choose bitcoin.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 04:36:50 AM
Yeah i heared one guy he is a big Whale from Silicone Valley he told that in 5-7 years nobody will use fiat money and every body will use only tokens and crypto currency , i duno how it will be exactly but everything could be possible in this world.
Activity: 420
April 03, 2018, 04:25:48 AM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

yes i think bitcoin is a new era because this bitcoin is very helpful to all people and all companies not bitcoin but also cryptocurrencies or alt coins this is our future banks? or money or another way of job to get more money because this bitcoin is very important to know because i think after 5 or 10 years this is our nerw currency if it become stable .
Activity: 411
April 03, 2018, 04:24:21 AM
I think next devade be bitcoin era when goverment will make bitcoin and all crypto legal and all people who didnot want and big companys who canot invest in bitcoin because its do not have legal laws rules will invest so much in that market !
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 04:20:49 AM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Bitcoin now become more popular and now people always talking about bitcoin. Its happen because bitcoin growth is amazing. With bitcoin popularity, I am believe in years to come, Government will regulating and make bitcoin as investment instrument. But to be payment, many obstacle because central bank will not allowed it
Regulation is surely coming to bitcoin but at the same time I really do not think that this is an attempt of governments to try to regulate it what they are trying to do is to buy as much time as they can until they figure out how to resolve the problem with bitcoin eventually they're going to find out that is impossible and that is when we are going to begin to see stricter regulation and in some cases even bans.

Cryptocurrencies are now becoming more popular due to its decentralized system. So, Government can't control this technology because until now they still find hard time to solve the case. Personally, I don't think that in the next decade Bitcoin would be the era because fiat money will still be used as it is backed by the Government. So probably, in the next decade crypto can be a big help in the economy but not necessarily will rule in the market.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
April 03, 2018, 02:56:34 AM
Maybe yes or maybe no,we can not foresee/predict what will happen in the next decade of the bitcoin. The only thing that I am sure of is bitcoin will continue to grow and help many people in their financial status.
If we look at the past record and performance of the bitcoin and the way so many people are taking such a keen interest towards investing of their money into bitcoin, we can quite confidently say this thing that the coming era will be of bitcoin and that we can then really expect a far better life of most of the people especially the ones who have trusted bitcoin and have invested their money into it.
Activity: 350
March 30, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

Bitcoin now become more popular and now people always talking about bitcoin. Its happen because bitcoin growth is amazing. With bitcoin popularity, I am believe in years to come, Government will regulating and make bitcoin as investment instrument. But to be payment, many obstacle because central bank will not allowed it
Regulation is surely coming to bitcoin but at the same time I really do not think that this is an attempt of governments to try to regulate it what they are trying to do is to buy as much time as they can until they figure out how to resolve the problem with bitcoin eventually they're going to find out that is impossible and that is when we are going to begin to see stricter regulation and in some cases even bans.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 29, 2018, 06:11:52 AM
I trust that is not exceptionally in lightweight of the very truth that the present state of bitcoin makes consistently expanding scope of get-togethers state parties start forbidding its usage. since for state security and to diminish the measure of bad behavior associated with bitcoin, for instance, ban minimization and entirely unexpected infringement. afterward, bitcoin is checked deliberately in its usage. I am troubled bitcoin can lose its regard and effortlessly vanish.
Activity: 490
March 29, 2018, 06:06:32 AM
There are too many interests at stake to allow the bitcoin to become the reference currency. Surely banks and governments will find ways to control and tax it
If we look at the performance of the bitcoin since the time it has been introduced to this world, then we can really expect that in the coming years, bitcoin will have much better reputation in the international market and that the demand of the bitcoin will also be increased as more number of investors are showing their interest in investing of their money into it. The future is no doubt of bitcoin.
Activity: 239
March 29, 2018, 06:00:06 AM
Bitcoin is looking good as of now. It has a potential that it will increase when the year ends. But still, we are not lord to predict what will happen when the year past by. It such that we must maintain its status and not to be such a moron to lose the popularity of it.

i think that Bitcoin has a hidden great potentional. as for me, it's the status of digital gold never haven'n lost. era of digital economy is started, we are shold just waiting for a new increase.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 05:38:06 AM
Almost be the era of the BTC i think this time market have a big bubble but will arise the market with price of BTC
Activity: 406
March 29, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

Bitcoin era has already started. Since the starting of Bitcoin, the new era of currency has begun. By 2020, governments will see the benefits of bitcoin and more and more countries will accept it. Sooner or later, people would be more interested in investing in bitcoin.

Yes, Bitcoin era has already started, but its peak is ahead. I am sure we will hear how cryptocurrency wins everywhere. Now I am holding Bitcoins and waiting for it.
Activity: 181
March 29, 2018, 01:24:32 AM

I believed that bitcoin will be the next era currency and the world financial system  that is possibly covers all aspects of the whole world as well as it can produces more new businesses and opportunities that this era have. Bitcoin is the next era money or the future currency of the whole world i know thay it can occupied the paper money. Insyead of paper money it is now bitcoin in the near future systems.
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 01:12:57 AM
I believe that's not very in lightweight of the very fact that the current condition of bitcoin makes ever increasing range of gatherings state parties begin proscribing its utilization. since for state security and to decrease the amount of wrongdoing connected with bitcoin, as an example, outlaw minimization and totally different violations. later, bitcoin is checked systematically in its utilization. i am apprehensive bitcoin can lose its esteem and easily vanish.
Activity: 111
March 28, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

yes, in future maybe bitcoin era. about when ? I think in 2020, trading bitcoin will dominate
Activity: 175
March 28, 2018, 08:29:13 PM
Maybe yes or maybe no,we can not foresee/predict what will happen in the next decade of the bitcoin. The only thing that I am sure of is bitcoin will continue to grow and help many people in their financial status.
Activity: 114
March 28, 2018, 07:50:31 PM
We do not know, but it has a big possibility that it will become the era of bitcoin. That's why we have to hurry in trading one.
Activity: 224
March 28, 2018, 05:49:30 PM

Bitcoin era has already started. Since the starting of Bitcoin, the new era of currency has begun. By 2020, governments will see the benefits of bitcoin and more and more countries will accept it. Sooner or later, people would be more interested in investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 462
March 28, 2018, 05:21:24 PM
I trust that may not usually in lightweight of the means that the present state of bitcoin influences a systematically increasing range of get-togethers to state parties begin limiting its usage. since for state security and to diminish the amount of unhealthy behavior connected with bitcoin, for example, unlawful assessment evasion and distinctive infringement. on these lines, bitcoin is checked dependably in its usage. i am unsure bitcoin can lose its regard and basically vanish.
Well unreality is not a big deal now as bitcoin is getting legal now in several countries and they are accepting the legal value of bitcoin, people are now highly investing in bitcoin and market of bitcoin is day by day getting upward then we cannot say it will ever get vanish from our crypto market but it is get more I demand,  it is a modern era where everybody is asking for ease and luxuries so they find bitcoin more reliable to use than fiat that’s why 100% chances are to make bitcoin as legal currency and the next currency of the era.
There is no need for the gap between countries with different currencies so bitcoin is born and is creating a revolution in the payment and exchange system around the world. I believe that in the next 5 to 10 years cryptocurrency will be used in the vast majority of payments worldwide.
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
March 28, 2018, 05:20:19 PM
Absolutely yes, because we can't deny the fact that bitcoin today is growing faster in every aspect, and as of this moment many people started to join in bitcoin world
Pages:
Jump to: