Pages:
Author

Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ?? - page 6. (Read 3356 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 18, 2018, 03:36:27 PM
The era of bitcoin has already come, just a few people realized it when the price again is high, then again many will want it, but will already be taught by bitter experience.
many people who first learned about bitcoin and its capabilities, immediately invested all their means when saw a huge increase in the price of bitcoin. now we hear anywhere and everywhere a huge perturbation with respect to the fact that today they almost lost all their money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 02:29:17 PM
The era of bitcoin has already come, just a few people realized it when the price again is high, then again many will want it, but will already be taught by bitter experience.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 18, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
Most definitely,  its all what most of us is waiting for.  The acceptance of bitcoin around the world and it taking over fiat. Even though it will take years for most countries to adapt and accept. The coming generation is going to be a bitcoin era, and its going to be global!
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
April 18, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Bitcoin is the future of all cryptocurrency in the world as it is the most famous and most valued digital currency until now. Bitcoin has the potential to grow and become a global currency by looking at its currency spread rate. It is becoming famous very fast and its value is also increasing. Till 2020 I too think bitcoin will become a globally accepted crypto currency and every on can use it freely.

Bitcoin can also increase the job and earning opportunity due to its earning methods. This will also help a country to increase its economy. Bitcoin has many profits over other currency and will surely make a bitcoin era.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
April 15, 2018, 06:20:00 AM
I think yes, and according to my opinion that will be sure because people are taking interest with a quick speed in bitcoin and that is the reason if large percent of population of the world start using bitcoin then it will make possible that next era will be the era of bitcoin.
Only minority still uses bitcoin, whereas the majority of people will always thinking twice before using bitcoin because it hasn't regulated by the government so they wont risking their own money into something they don't know. I can feel that but technology will eventually advance,
our paper money will be obsolete and then once the technology advancement dominating, want or not people will be forced to use the newest technology.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 14, 2018, 10:57:39 PM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Everyday is a bitcoin era,since this coin was created it always dominated the crypto until now that thousands of altcoins are in market but still bitcoin price is the highest and no one took the top in this coin so theres no reason to say that the era will turn to bitcoin in 2020 ..but your point is indeed in 2020 maybe the bitcoin users will be doubled or maybe x five if lucky..and with that the demand for this greatest coin will be scattered around the globe and the price will hugely grow ..i cant wait for that time to come thats why i still holding until now for the simple reason of trusting that bitcoin will make me richer in future
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
April 14, 2018, 10:21:26 PM
The application of lightning network on BTC will make the transfer speed of BTC faster, and the transfer will not be charged!

Perhaps the BTC will be the only remaining digital cryptocurrency in the next decade!

Other digital encryption currencies will be eliminated!
The lightning network is going to make the transactions of bitcoin faster that is correct but transactions are not going to be free you are still going to be charged a small fee, it is thought that the fees are going to be very small but it will not be free, and this is one of the reasons of why many people do not even bother to invest in altcoins because they think that at the end bitcoin is going to be one of the few cryptocurrencies that are going to exist for the long term.
Activity: 94
April 10, 2018, 04:41:38 AM
The application of lightning network on BTC will make the transfer speed of BTC faster, and the transfer will not be charged!

Perhaps the BTC will be the only remaining digital cryptocurrency in the next decade!

Other digital encryption currencies will be eliminated!
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 03:43:01 AM
For me, its depend on the acceptance of the people. Yes, bitcoin is popular and expensive, but if the acceptance of bitcoin doesn’t increase maybe in the next 3-4 years, bitcoin will end. We all know that bitcoin is limited, and that limitation is getting very near that almost of 80% of total volume of bitcoin already mined become if bitcoin’s acceptance increases I’m sure that in next 5-8 years bitcoin will be still leading.  Smiley
I am very much hopeful that in the next few years, bitcoin will be having far more demand as well as popularity in the international market because at that time, the number of people who will be knowing about bitcoin will be greatly increased and that they will surely be investing their money into it as this is the most profitable investment and that it can surely help us in having some huge profit as well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
April 08, 2018, 08:12:58 AM
There would be more users compared to what it is now. We are slowly shifting to the digital era and paper money is slowly not being used especially in countries that are lin the advance technology and they can manage their money through the use of applications. Even in some areas in third world countries, some companies are moving digitally. One of the example is going to a theme park and you just have to pay fiat when entering and you are given a card or a bracelet to use all facilities so later on when cryptocurrencies would be adopted then there is no need for fiat anymore because you just have to send some crypto to the cashier and you are good to go.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
April 08, 2018, 07:13:00 AM
in the next decade, although bitcoin doesn't replace the common currency, at least bitcoin technology will be used by banks and some online transaction sites. I'm sure of it, because now there are already using bitcoin technology as their payment method.
Activity: 229
April 08, 2018, 07:06:15 AM
First Decade from the launch thats 2008 to 2018 , bitcoin has shown its worth .
Now its time to be more better in the market . Decentralization and the highly secured transaction is one of the main reason of bitcoin's market growth and popularity . Bitcoin is going to be more important and usefull in next decades too.
Activity: 196
April 08, 2018, 07:01:10 AM
It mainly depends on bitcoin if there will be any updates to its system. Before it becomes the future for us, it has to lessen it's drawbacks like high fees and longer transaction confirmations. I believe if these are addressed bitcoin will gain favor with the masses again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
April 08, 2018, 06:53:43 AM
For me, its depend on the acceptance of the people. Yes, bitcoin is popular and expensive, but if the acceptance of bitcoin doesn’t increase maybe in the next 3-4 years, bitcoin will end. We all know that bitcoin is limited, and that limitation is getting very near that almost of 80% of total volume of bitcoin already mined become if bitcoin’s acceptance increases I’m sure that in next 5-8 years bitcoin will be still leading.  Smiley
I think its yes and if we continue without any major problem in particular to the government regulations we will wake up in the next decade and buy for our needs using cryptocurrency. Fiat started to deplated and the government have using bitcoin to tax the users. This is only my opinion and somehow can happen anytime as early as 5-8 years for your speculation.
What makes the bitcoin more interesting is when it goes up and everytime it happens we are making a huge numbers added to the users.
Bitcoin's future depends on our unity and being a strong believer of its existence. If we all unite for bitcoin's long-term progress and dominance, then it will happen. Nowadays, though bitcoin is still developing with its young economy but it already makes wave around the world, and it's possible that in the next decade or so it will continue to sustain its excellency and bitcoin era will rise.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 08, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
For me, its depend on the acceptance of the people. Yes, bitcoin is popular and expensive, but if the acceptance of bitcoin doesn’t increase maybe in the next 3-4 years, bitcoin will end. We all know that bitcoin is limited, and that limitation is getting very near that almost of 80% of total volume of bitcoin already mined become if bitcoin’s acceptance increases I’m sure that in next 5-8 years bitcoin will be still leading.  Smiley
I think its yes and if we continue without any major problem in particular to the government regulations we will wake up in the next decade and buy for our needs using cryptocurrency. Fiat started to deplated and the government have using bitcoin to tax the users. This is only my opinion and somehow can happen anytime as early as 5-8 years for your speculation.
What makes the bitcoin more interesting is when it goes up and everytime it happens we are making a huge numbers added to the users.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
April 08, 2018, 03:32:05 AM
For me, its depend on the acceptance of the people. Yes, bitcoin is popular and expensive, but if the acceptance of bitcoin doesn’t increase maybe in the next 3-4 years, bitcoin will end. We all know that bitcoin is limited, and that limitation is getting very near that almost of 80% of total volume of bitcoin already mined become if bitcoin’s acceptance increases I’m sure that in next 5-8 years bitcoin will be still leading.  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 05, 2018, 02:24:12 PM
I do not think the strong powers are willing to let themselves be put aside by the bitcoin. So they will surely find a way to control and tax it.
But...never say never.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 05, 2018, 04:40:00 AM
We really cannot tell for sure since enough people do not yet use bitcoin which means that there is still a long way to go to get more investors into the market and then they have to work out the issues with transaction times and fees when bitcoin prices go up and the transaction volumes increase. Until these things are worked out bitcoin will not be widely used.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 04:12:14 AM
Its very hard to wait until bitcoin and others crypto will go rising again also when correction continius about 150-250 days , many people just sell their bitcoins and fixing their loss .
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

yes it is clear that many people are also enthusiastic to wait for bitcoin, because bitcoin is beneficial but on the other hand there is a negative opinion about btc.
Pages:
Jump to: