Pages:
Author

Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ?? - page 9. (Read 3387 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 104
March 27, 2018, 11:55:21 PM
It's hard to predict what will happen for the next decade but for sure bitcoin value will more valuable because the demand is always high and when the day that come I'm pretty sure bitcoin supply will reach the maximum so every 1 bitcoin will be rare at that time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 10:34:49 PM
We don't know yet whether the bitcoin will still be accepted in the next decade or not. Bitcoin is making new standards but it won't replace fiat money. I do not see a world where bitcoin is the dominant currency unless something important happens. 
Activity: 114
March 27, 2018, 10:29:35 PM
It could be. bitcoin is best known by the public at large and some of them know this is a field of interest. for the next few years then bitcoin will be something very attractive and even many will plunge into this field.
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 10:15:50 PM
Well, in the next decade a lot people would be using bitcoin and it would be a very popular currency.
Activity: 140
March 27, 2018, 10:04:34 PM
Bitcoin's current state of development is not an "effective currency" because of the slow confirmation of time and high transaction costs.

Still, I am optimistic that bitcoin will become more human and efficient in the near future.

The world will eventually have the only currency, and the Internet will have the only currency. I personally think it will be bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
March 27, 2018, 09:54:39 PM
its possible. Because bitcoin know has more and more population. almost in our country knew bitcoin. and i think if that era will happened im sure more scam will there and hacker. so we need more secured if that will happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
March 27, 2018, 09:48:30 PM
If as always the bitcoin will be popular and be stable for the next decade and people will always patronize the cryptos and always be supportive to the bitcoin organization, there is possibility that bitcoin will be the era of the next decade to come ,where in bitcoin will ruled the digital world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 27, 2018, 09:02:36 PM
If we dig further from the records of transactions from the previous years as we can see there are a big difference within the past years to the present times. It is keep increasing its volume of transaction therefore more people are currently engaging or using bitcoins. We can be sure that it will become more widespread that even those industry with a doubt about these crypto will come to the moment where they'll rethink or reconsider the using of bitcoins within their business and also according to its value it will be more higher and higher but the volatility is always been there.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 08:40:27 PM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Bitcoin now become more popular and now people always talking about bitcoin. Its happen because bitcoin growth is amazing. With bitcoin popularity, I am believe in years to come, Government will regulating and make bitcoin as investment instrument. But to be payment, many obstacle because central bank will not allowed it
Activity: 65
March 27, 2018, 08:33:56 PM
as we know that the bitcoin is going very fast so when we look at the destination of bitcoin we can say that the next decade will be the bitcoin era. the profit and popularity of this currency is growing very fast with the passage of time the technology is advancing day by day and the bitcoin is accepting day by day sometime we think that all other digital currencies are in the market and this will down the image of bitcoin among the other coins but i the currency of modern era.

I agree, bitcoin going very fast i think the next  decade will be bitcoin era. Crypto market is very prospective and give earn.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 27, 2018, 08:17:49 PM
I think so. Bitcoin just reached its highest price last year and I am positive that it will reach it again in the next upcoming years. Bitcoin's era should not be decided because of its price now. We need to look on the bigger picture for us to have the guts to hodl. There are times that I was tempted to sell my coins because of the current situation bitcoin is in. Bitcoin will keep on increasing so just need to hodl and buy some bitcoins.
Activity: 176
March 27, 2018, 07:35:58 PM
I am not sure that bitcoin will leave more than 2-3 years. Ethereum is almost got enough power to make comptition and also very important that ethereum is better.
Ethereum will always stand next to bitcoin but it could be marked as the leader of the altcoin community. If the market of ethereum is flourishing, obviously bitcoin is also growing large and large day by day. The supporters of bitcoin will always stay more than that of any altcoin. Ethereum is still dependent on bitcoin in many ways, the independency can give it a power of competing with bitcoin.
I think yes but some people are Etherium with bitcoin but i think that there is no such competition between bticoin and etherium or any other such currency, because bitcoin is the leading crypto currency and will remain as number one for ever. Not a single altcoin can overcome it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 08:02:35 AM
I trust that may not usually in lightweight of the means that the present state of bitcoin influences a systematically increasing range of get-togethers to state parties begin limiting its usage. since for state security and to diminish the amount of unhealthy behavior connected with bitcoin, for example, unlawful assessment evasion and distinctive infringement. on these lines, bitcoin is checked dependably in its usage. i am unsure bitcoin can lose its regard and basically vanish.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
March 26, 2018, 06:06:02 PM
As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Bitcoin can be used anywhere but the problem is the volatility in the market, i think government will not allow cryptocurrency as well because the price is so big that it can destroy the economy when it dumps and companies will lost a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 350
March 26, 2018, 06:01:31 PM
How can the world and the Govt of each nations survive if their tax earnings got cutoff?
Governments can survive but they will have to evolve into something else, governments will have to become really small, they will have to survive through tariffs and by lotteries, I know this may sound impossible but that is the way the government of the United States survived in the early days so we know it is possible, but you will have to live with a government that is incredibly small and personally I am fine with that.
Activity: 182
March 26, 2018, 04:46:08 PM
It is hard to tell since technology is growing at an alarming rate.Quantum computers will be fully developed in about 2 decades.Who knows what the world holds.Bitcoin will be around in my opinion but it is hard to tell if it was the dominant player
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 26, 2018, 04:41:56 PM
I am not sure that bitcoin will leave more than 2-3 years. Ethereum is almost got enough power to make comptition and also very important that ethereum is better.
Activity: 224
March 26, 2018, 04:06:22 PM
We will see how is it going in the next few decades. As of now, this is not yet recognized in all countriea and thia would take so long for it to invade all countries in the world. We look forward for this to dominate the entire economy of the whole world and i believe it helps a lot for everyone to be progressive at life.
Activity: 420
March 26, 2018, 03:51:14 PM
Killing bitcoin outright, or developing an official virtual currency that can compete with bitcoin, is a potential future. The government has developed its own officially recognised "people's bitcoin", competing with bitcoin in the market.

Whether it is official bitcoin, or the virtual currency used in the market, the future is dominated by regional block-chain technology.
Bitcoin will achieve next decade era because many of people want to invest in bitcoin and that's why they earned much more money because they know bitcoin will never fail their value and it will more popular in future.
Activity: 112
March 26, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
can not bitcoin, and another currency that completely replaces it, but definitely this is the future of the economy, we all want to believe that we will look at these changes with a smile on our face.
Pages:
Jump to: