Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 16. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

I think monera is still on its planning stage. And etherium, too.  Wink So we will wait for their formal launch before we could make any rough conclusion.  Grin

Litecoin cannot surpass Bitcoin. In the first place, Litecoin is just a copy of Bitcoin. And even though it has a low transaction fee and perhaps a faster confirmation time most of the time, the original will always be the better one overall.

It will happen in the far future. For now, let us all rally behind Bitcoin so that it will climb back in its value.

Activity: 392
Merit: 112
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
We don't know that, but I believe that there will be a coin someday that will beat Bitcoin, but I think after decades or more. As long as there are some new features that will surpass Bitcoin, let's see and hope for that. But for me, Bitcoin is really the best as of now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think if there's one crypto coin that could overtake bitcoin price, probably it's ethereum. due of etheruem use as payments in some ico and Ethereum has a potential that could replace bitcoin soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
We can not close every possibility that maybe come. Is it true that the other kind of coin also move faster, but to beat bitcoin i think is very hard to be done. Untill now bitcoin is still dominating the market.
Activity: 82
BTC is the first invention of the crypto currency world.. This is the pioneer of the market , so there is a possibility of getting a lot of coins in the market in the future ... But various company has already registered BTC as their exchangeable currency .. So it would be very difficult for a new currency to beat BTC . Thats how strong btc has already become ..

But for the future a head of us , the value of BTC will be a lot more than any other coin in the market ..
Activity: 357
Merit: 12

As of now, no other coin can surpass the bitcoin. We all know that it was the first cryptocurrency that have been introduced to us and the well-known in our society. No other coin can equal or exceed the performance of the bitcoin due to it is still the number one for me. Bitcoin is the basis of the other coin without it they will not bring into existence.
Activity: 518
I believe that there is no other coin that can surpass bitcoin in the future. Because bitcoin is really have the highest rating and the most trusted one that is already been use by the community. We can never easily replace coin that is now trending. I believe that there will be no other coin like bitcoin in the future.

I agree with you, bitcoin is very popular and altcoins are equal to it . To replace bitcoin it is impossible , but to move bitcoin, many altcoins can  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Of course, everything can be. Over time, bitcoin may well be sweating its leading role in the crypto currency. However, bitcoin will always play a special role in it as the first crypto currency.
If bitcoin retains its scalability level of seven transactions per second, then of course, it will not be usable in the future as a means of payment. Perhaps this will help him a network of lightning or other technologies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
For me I believe that no one can defear btc in future because Btc is king of coin bitcoin has a potential the future and very promising coin
Activity: 924
Maybe eth but with a small percentage...bitcoin is the king of the crypto world and It is not easy to overthrow him
Activity: 140
Yes , hut still we cajt predict the future.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is indeed the leader of all the coins but in the future I'm sure there will be a rival of bitcoin. as more and more altcoins have the potential to rival bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 73
I see this to be impossible. Bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and it will continue to be so. Though the other altcoins will gain value and increase price wise, their value and price cannot match bitcoin and not to talk of beating bitcoin. I believe is high time we stopped this comparison.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app

No,such kind of coins will not and never beat bitcoin even in the future. Just look at the difference between that coins and bitcoins market cap,demand and value,they are very far from bitcoin. No one can tell now what will be bitcoin in the future but if you already know what kind of coin is bitcoin you can say now that no other coins can beat bitcoin. It is still the king of all crypto in the future.
Activity: 168

It will be very difficult to beat the bitcoin in the future but we all will not know how bitcoin will work. Perhaps the 3 altcoins you mentioned have the opportunity to rival bitcoin instead of beating bitcoin. Because I see the volume in banding with bitcoin is very far away.
Merit: 2
if in my opinion. no coin can replace the position of bitcoin gan. because if we look at all the most expensive coin prices are bitcon. if bitcoin is replaced with another coin it will definitely take a long time and difficult process .
Merit: 1
Bitcoin will still reign for a long time and hardly any new crypto will be able to exceed the market value of the BTC
There are coins that had also a potential in the market but until now no coin can beat bitcoin and i think that BTC will still the number one and the most valuable coin in the future even ethereum who is making it's way and becoming popular will stay next to Bitcoin .
No one can tell, btc today is still on the no. 1 spot and i think it will continue to reign for several years ahead. The coin that yet to beat btc is not yet created. There are coins that have greater price than but they are all moved according to the influence of bitcoin.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
I believe that there is no other coin that can beat bitcoin in the near future. Because bitcoin is now the most trusted and profitable coin that can give as a huge amount of profit bitcoin has already been used for a couple of year and it has the most amazing feedback in the crypto feild, the trust of the whole crypto feild depends on bitcoin so I think bitcoin will be leading until the end.
Pages:
Jump to: