Pages:
Author

Topic: will other coin beat btc in future ??? - page 20. (Read 3461 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc
Currently I find BTC is still the most popular. Defeating the BTC by other currencies is possible, but that's pretty hard. There are a lot of coin out there with very good foundation, but the problem is that it is not strong enough to replace a coin like BTC. For me, I still love BTC because it's a big start for this market.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I don't think that other coin can beat the BTC as it is like their base currency.
Activity: 210
Because bitcoin is really have the highest rating and the most trusted one that is already been use by the community. We can never easily replace coin that is now trending. I believe that there will be no other coin like bitcoin in the future.Bitcoin is the unbeatable coin at the present, and will be another five to ten year as per the position of the coin, and it is clear that in near future there is no other coin which beat bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Other cryptocurrency are just learners and remember there is a reason they were tagged Altcoins. I don't see them surpassing their master anytime soon. When it comes to security bitcoin is flawless and it's design on blockchain is tip tech. Others are copying making theirs faster but still bitcoin rules and controls the market.
Activity: 100
It depends how closer bitcoin will get to people in the near future and become useful as a globally recognized currency that can use in day to day life for better and effective transactions if not there is a high possibility other coins may beat bitcoin because every day we see new technologically advanced currencies are introduced by promising more services and more usability in the crypto world     
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
as we are seeing other coin such as litecoin ,monera,etherium , are faster in transaction than btc

I'm more confident in the bitcoin that will remain the main one in crypto, and I doubt altcoin can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
It can be happen. it has a huge probability that other coin will beat btc in future.because bitcoin has stop
upgrading.and a huge amount of new launches coin are atttracting peoples mind and doing a great work.all these are making their own place in crypto world.bitcoin has passed a long term  if bitcoin will not improve anymore then it can be happen in one year any other coin will beat the btc.
Activity: 46
I think there may be a project to beat bitcoin in the next ten years. Now bitcoin is still king, but there are many areas for improvement.

i really believe that no other crypto that can defeat bitcoin in the future because if other coin becomes stronger in the future i think bitcoin will also become more stronger since bitcoin already popular and trusted by so many investors worldwide.
Activity: 322
I think bitcoin will always be number one. Eventually the price will stabilize and it will be on the same level. But of course it will be necessary to improve bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
Eventually another coin is going to replace Bitcoin and topple it from the number one position in terms of number of users and market capitalization. But I am sure that it is not going to happen during the next five years.
Activity: 23
I think in the long run maybe.
copper member
Activity: 497

The possibility is very small, we know that bitcoin is the most popular in crypto, the first coin and become the main and many believe in bitcoin. I think altcoin will have trouble beating bitcoin.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I think there may be a project to beat bitcoin in the next ten years. Now bitcoin is still king, but there are many areas for improvement.
Activity: 154
The speculation around whether there will be a coin that could beat or overtake the bitcoin is largely going to be possible if and only that coin uses another ledger and is found to be valuable and useful to crypto users. For now that is very unlikely.
Activity: 112

I think even they more transaction that not the basis because just temporary and lets consider also its value which is other coins are more cheaper than bitcoin,  so more transaction to other coins the value is still very low.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100

The coins you have offered will definitely not be able to jump over bitcoin. They have no Chance. Of course, if they do not unite together. )))
Activity: 490
It can’t be. Bitcoin is the first crypto and it is very high from any other currencies.Yes, there will be competitor but it will be tough to compete bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
In order for a coin to defeat bitcoin it must be:

1) A better store of value (very hard to achieve, due the big PoW network of bitcoin)
2) A better payment system (easy, because bitcoin doesn't really scale much, without giving away some privacy and decentralization)

The problem is it must be BOTH, otherwise bitcoin will always be at least the best store of value. If LN is a success maybe it can be both.
Activity: 225
I think it is possible.
You can see that today there are a lot of very strong Blockchain platforms that have been developed to overcome the disadvantage of Bitcoin and I think they will have the ambition to be the strongest (we can see the great potential of Ethereum)
The biggest disadvantage of Blockchain technology is that it need majority of votes of miner to change their platform, but over the forks you still see a lot of Bitcoin weaknesses.
So, in my view, Bitcoin will be replaced, but in the distant future, when Blockchain platform applications are used in the real world
Activity: 144
I do not think because of the increasing supply of other coins, the more Bitcoin coins are used or sold. it all goes indirectly the bitcoin coin is touched first to have another coin. maybe what you mean can happen if the volume of the market gets bigger on the other coin it can compete with bitcoin coin. Still, Bitcoin becomes the number one coin.
Pages:
Jump to: