Pages:
Author

Topic: Will religion save you? - page 11. (Read 18611 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:50:40 PM
Well religion saves from depression, disappointment, sadness, insecurities as research results represent in effects of religion on human psychology. Then if a person is really following religion then it saves lives, gives peace, saves from starving (as it directs to donate), decrease crime, controls human behaviour and so on...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 04:05:10 PM
I agree with the faith I accept as true with will store me. because of religion, we've a cope with in our lives and from religion we can understand God
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 03:58:56 PM
Religion will never help you
Activity: 43
August 10, 2018, 04:37:22 PM
Religion will never save anyone, it will do the opposite instead. It will destroy you instead. People need to stop with the fairytales and live in reality instead
Activity: 26
August 10, 2018, 02:24:57 AM
I don't think that religion will save us, our faith does. As long as you believe that there is Supreme being ruling everyone to be just and humane we will never go in vain.
Activity: 48
August 10, 2018, 12:34:58 AM
Its the god that will save you no. humans can do so because humans are born to create divisions not bonding Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 23
August 06, 2018, 05:52:57 AM
The maximum critical In  religious existence is religion, with out the religion someone who has a faith can be effortlessly inspired with the aid of bad things which are certainly prohibited via the faith. And if we've already applied the regulations set by using religion, actually God will keep us
Activity: 15
August 06, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
I believe the religion I believe will save me. Because of religion, we have a handle in our lives and from religion we can know God
Activity: 64
August 06, 2018, 05:50:13 AM
Religion is just a thing you can believed, but religion can't save you. I think money can save you, if you have money you can change the world as what you want.
Activity: 26
August 06, 2018, 05:48:15 AM
 what rip-off is? religion is a kind of scam. No1 will be saved with the aid of it ever - it is just a manner of accumulating human beings and money for ceirtain needs. Ya, buying and selling of the afterlife is a superb way of getting cash and loyal servants. Why humans still believe on this?
Activity: 63
August 06, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
If i lose my trusts, my hope in life , religions will help me, save me for sure.
Activity: 75
August 06, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
I dont think so but what is yes is your belief/faith will save you. We Christians believe that having faith in our savior will save us. Religions are just teachings, rules, rituals and so on and so forth but when you say faith, you believe in the one who can save you and that is our Lord Jesus.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
August 03, 2018, 06:32:03 AM
For me religion can be a savior, religion saves me with its rules, commands that will make life calm and stay away from prohibitions that will ruin our lives.
Activity: 39
August 03, 2018, 06:13:33 AM
No! Only you can save yourself.
Activity: 75
August 03, 2018, 06:06:44 AM
Show of the many of the family has multiple of the profit of the family and also as the family, has many the church to tôn giáo, but will give the teaching to the help for the first tans.
Activity: 9
August 03, 2018, 06:02:37 AM
in my opinion, religion can save people, regardless of any Religion, because every religion teaches good things. so if we carry out the teachings of religion with good and right, surely we will be saved from all danger in the world or in the Hereafter.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:21:00 PM
That is not possible at all, religion can never save, it can only create more problems and wreck harvocs.  That is why some people are killing fellow human beings today all in the name of religion.  We cannot fight for God, God is able enough to fight for Himself.  It is very disheartening hiding under the auspices of religion to perpetrate evil and saying you are fighting for God.  Religion can never save human race. it only compound our woes.
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 03:39:21 PM
I don't say all religion will save you but i know my self that i'm in a good religion and real Religion , I don't like to judge each religion if they save you or not one thing you belief in GOD belief in Power of GOD belief in GOD that save you every time you will feel it every pray you have done  
Activity: 93
August 01, 2018, 02:55:35 PM
Each religion have own belief and not all religion got the same GOD there's a lot of Religion in this earth that got own good and belief like BAHA'I , JUDAISM , SPIRITISM , SIKHISM , BUDDHISM , HINDUISM , ISLAM , CHRISTIANITY  each religion is strongest religion that i know
Activity: 47
August 01, 2018, 11:28:31 AM
I dont bealive in god actually.
Noone will safe you from yourself and desigions you make.
Pages:
Jump to: