Pages:
Author

Topic: Will religion save you? - page 9. (Read 18600 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 10:55:30 AM
Not me for sure since I dont believe in God.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 31, 2018, 07:51:53 AM
In general, the theme of religion can be argued forever. Each person believes in his own way or not at all. I myself try to maintain neutrality because I'm not sure what is true. I only know for sure that the more people develop in terms of intellect every year, the less they believe in God and in religion.

Activity: 15
October 31, 2018, 04:57:40 AM
Everyone has the right to freedom of belief and everyone has a personal belief that helps us live better. And I believe in sir, I believe in Jesus Christ. If you do not believe in something, of course, it is your right.
Activity: 42
October 29, 2018, 01:54:59 PM
ISLAM religion.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 29, 2018, 12:29:52 PM
Everyone chooses religion himself. If a person believes that he will be saved, this is his right.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 09:09:56 AM
I believe that to be saved man is one who helps other people, regardless of skin color, orientation, belief, religion.
Just because he's a MAN, not an animal.
Activity: 12
October 12, 2018, 06:52:20 AM
Everyone has the right to freedom of belief, we can't force them to follow any religion. In general, all religions are good and focus on good.
Activity: 47
October 12, 2018, 04:04:08 AM
This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!

I am the only person that can save me not the religion

Okay, can you save yourself from depression, sadness, heartbroken, lonely or even death?
I agree with you on one part that religion can't save us. Absolutely no doubt about that. But the truth is having relationship with God is the only way, the only joy to save us. Religion on earthly term is utterly useless. no offense

In short, love is the only way to save us and you gotta find who's true love, not what is love. Peace

"My love is Jesus, my love is You alone"
Activity: 14
September 02, 2018, 09:31:53 AM
This always comes into my mind whenever 2 or 3 religions are quarelling about whos gonna be save. Also, Other religion destroying other religion in anyway they can like saying something bad in that religion, discouraging people not to join in that religion or go out in that religion, etc.

What can u say about this? Anyway in Christian world we all believe in one savior, Jesus Christ. So why are we fighting amongs ourselves which is which that will be saved? All I can say is Religion can't save you, HE WILL!

I am the only person that can save me not the religion
Activity: 28
August 26, 2018, 02:15:13 PM
sure offcourse..my faith stored me everytime
Activity: 119
August 26, 2018, 02:06:55 PM
of course, religion will save its devout followers and according to the teachings of the respective religions
August 26, 2018, 11:11:59 AM
No, in my opinion no. maybe it feels right if humans do not have to be religious or do not need religion. To find out which are good and bad, humans do not need religion.
Activity: 53
August 26, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
The religion is just a guide and facilitator of your actions. If you find this actions a good, well this might save you.

The question is, save from what? From the sin or from the sinners. Aside of the religion, your good side and love will protect you from harmful substances. So, spread the good deeds.
Activity: 133
August 26, 2018, 05:05:45 AM
I think that the help of religion to people comes from the comfort of the soul, especially the elderly. Good religion can bring them more security!
August 26, 2018, 05:00:53 AM
Yes religion can save you
Activity: 54
August 26, 2018, 12:52:16 AM
I think that only good thing in religion - is faith, that god will help you and everything will be OK.
But there are plenty of negative sides of any religion, especially Christianity, so I prefer developing my own strength and faith just by developing stoic mindset.
Activity: 156
August 22, 2018, 12:03:31 AM
this all returns to one's belief, which can save themselves is not religion but depends on what we believe
August 21, 2018, 11:31:23 PM
religion is just a point of view. (every so often science acts as a faith.)surely, it's just a map in your route
August 21, 2018, 11:25:02 PM
Of course, due to the fact each religion that we profess and run, we should actually agree with and accept as true with that if we practice rightly, then he'll shop us the world and the hereafter...
Activity: 49
August 21, 2018, 11:21:09 PM
Definitely not just in this life but after death too
Pages:
Jump to: