Pages:
Author

Topic: Will religion save you? - page 13. (Read 18611 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 12:12:45 PM
I do not believe in religions, there is a God who sees everything, but we ourselves can take our path.
Activity: 12
July 20, 2018, 10:40:57 AM
I do not believe that any external force or person, including religion, can or will "save" anyone. People must begin to look within themselves in order to expand their consciousness and heal themselves. No person or thing, be it money or success, will "save". We must look past this notion of looking to the external world for internal healing. We all have the ability to heal ourselves and expand our hearts if we recognized that understanding your true self, your soul, is how we will each be healed. Once we begin to heal ourselves by searching inwardly, then everything else will fall into place with ease.
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 09:47:14 AM
No, you're gonna die.

But yes, it can save you. It's been saving people for centuries.

Religions are stories. Myths. But that doesn't make them bad. It can give you a framework to live by, as long as you know what it is.

Some people say myths aren't true, and I suppose that's true. But, what happens when something is TRUER than true?

As in, what happens when the story applies to the archetypes of the human mind/experience? It isn't an individual truth you can sense, but it's one that helps you nonetheless.
Activity: 42
July 20, 2018, 08:37:54 AM
No one can save you from death, the only one can save you is yourself.
Activity: 20
July 20, 2018, 06:24:57 AM
i don't think religion will save me. its my faith in god who can save me .
Activity: 58
July 20, 2018, 05:38:38 AM
I rely only on myself and my strength. I know that there is no magic.
Activity: 40
July 20, 2018, 03:37:06 AM
N/A, religion just can not save us from anything bad .
Activity: 83
July 19, 2018, 09:12:57 AM
Well I think yeah from some extend and from what I mean ? From our own evil thoughts because what ever bad thing that we decided to do because our human nature so what ever the religion is if he or she is a religios person atleast there is something to rely on or to decide what is bad or what is wrong according to teachnigs but the rest is upto you
Activity: 47
July 19, 2018, 08:28:57 AM
(Figuratively) The first letter "R" is perfect and correct, but people can't wait and hurriedly make it religion.
That's what happened in Moses' time when He didn't come back for 40 days, people made golden calf as religion (the very first religion I can say). We know what happened next. [any correction is welcomed]

But in bigger picture, what Moses did was having a personal RELATIONSHIP with God. Not religion. Following laws or practice laws cannot save you when we have Jesus who paid for us, but why it can't save us anymore? Because He sees your heart, not your outward pretending acts. He paid for your sins, and longs to connect with you by your repentance and have a personal relationship with Him. Yet people still find it very hard to follow His first preaching word "repent and be baptized".
That's how majority of Christians bang each other, confused themselves and say it's okay to do this and that because He understands us and wants us to believe in ourselves. The truth is (not from me but the very Bible) that you're not saved.  YET!

Love!
Activity: 15
July 19, 2018, 08:04:52 AM
Only you can save yourself  Undecided no religion will
Activity: 58
July 19, 2018, 07:31:02 AM
No, of course, this is only a set of rules for society. There is no god.
Activity: 64
July 19, 2018, 05:18:37 AM
its not about who preaches you but on how you live your life no religion can guarantee your salvation unless you do good will yourself
Activity: 19
July 01, 2018, 10:41:53 AM
Well this an old issues raised from my ancestors and i would say religion affiliation is just an institution to adhere sacred rules but most importantly is how individual flourished the essence in daily life process. 
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 09:21:23 AM
Religion is the way used to describe how someone believes in God.Irrespective of what I or anyone else believes, in principle that is the primary avowed goal of many religions.
Activity: 109
June 28, 2018, 02:38:49 PM
if you obay your religion then it will always save you from many problems.
Activity: 82
June 28, 2018, 05:20:50 AM
Menurut saya yang menyelamatkan adalah tuhan. kalau kita percaya dan meminta perlindungan kepada tuhan . Apapun agama kita Pasti kita terselamatkan.
Activity: 40
June 28, 2018, 04:26:45 AM
the islam is real & safe for human 😍
I am muslim.  proud for an muslim 😍
Activity: 11
June 28, 2018, 03:19:39 AM
It depends on what religion.
Activity: 19
June 28, 2018, 01:21:31 AM
Religion is all about faith and for me, it does not mean that a person should solely rely on faith all the time.
Activity: 56
June 28, 2018, 12:54:39 AM
I believe religion will protect me. But I believe that I have to work according to this religion. And working outside of it will not be saved by any day and religion. To be saved, religion will continue to flow.
Pages:
Jump to: