Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ? - page 3. (Read 2395 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 02, 2018, 12:28:08 PM
I think that's not going to happen this year. Looking at the market cap of ripple and its price, it's gradually decreasing and with the bearish trend continues, so therefore i believe that 5$ is too high for ripple to achieve this year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 11:52:24 AM
well I don't think ripple can cross $5 this year, maybe if bitcoin is increasing up to $20k possible ripple can cross it, but it's not gonna happen this year, I think in the next year will happen.

It is very difficult to guess that it can happen this year. Yes, I have heard that some people even call Ripple the second Bitcoin but the price of it will not exceed $2 in the nearest future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 11:11:01 PM
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

You can see the Ripple (XRP) price, currently the price is not more than $ 0.5. end of 2018 will come soon. Are you sure that in the next few months the price will increase x10?

I'm not sure that will happen
We are not going to see such a price so more than a prediction that is nothing more but the wishes of the one that created this thread, it is very likely that almost all his money is invested in ripple and he wants the price to reach those prices so he can benefit out of his investment but the market is not going to go that high just because he needs it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
November 01, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
I don't remember from whom but recently a big agency gave a Target of 1.5 dollar for ripple .So I had say do a bit of research and and then decide.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 05:46:07 AM
Ripple now is constantly in the process of concluding partnership agreements with major world banks. Many new financial institutions also use the Ripple protocol to transfer money from one country to another. That is why Ripple is significantly undervalued now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 04:17:44 AM
Well for me i think its impossible even bitcoin having hard times today so achieving high goal is unthinkable
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
October 29, 2018, 03:27:51 AM
well I don't think ripple can cross $5 this year, maybe if bitcoin is increasing up to $20k possible ripple can cross it, but it's not gonna happen this year, I think in the next year will happen.
Merit: 12
October 28, 2018, 02:08:16 PM
If market conditions like last year it will be easy to reach $ 5, let alone Ripple is a good and strong coin because it developed devs. experienced and certainly fanatical community.
yeah, but the reality is different from our expectations and like that the cryptocurrency is always beyond our expectations, for this year it is very difficult for Ripple to even reach $ 1 because there are only two more months left this year will end.
If we talk about the stability and prospects of the project, the ripples will be really at a good level. Perhaps we are talking about the health and demand of the project, and not about its price category.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
October 28, 2018, 11:16:13 AM
You must be dreaming. Bitcoin should be at least 50k for this to happen. I also don't trust ripple at all because it has a centralized structure.
Nope, ripple has its separate chain. To be it successful they need to show some unique development rather than speculation.
Activity: 504
October 28, 2018, 09:17:23 AM
If market conditions like last year it will be easy to reach $ 5, let alone Ripple is a good and strong coin because it developed devs. experienced and certainly fanatical community.
yeah, but the reality is different from our expectations and like that the cryptocurrency is always beyond our expectations, for this year it is very difficult for Ripple to even reach $ 1 because there are only two more months left this year will end.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 09:03:52 AM
For ripple I think it's hard. Because ripple has overvalued I think. You know ripple is a centralized & have a use chase transfer money from user to developer. *Justkidding
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
October 28, 2018, 08:32:33 AM
You must be dreaming. Bitcoin should be at least 50k for this to happen. I also don't trust ripple at all because it has a centralized structure.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
October 28, 2018, 08:30:46 AM
Activity: 532
October 28, 2018, 08:15:07 AM
Will ripple cross $5 this year? It is unlikely, but there is nothing impossible, especially for Ripple $ 5 this is not such a big price.
Activity: 182
October 27, 2018, 02:02:43 AM
Ripple can definitely reach $5 before the end of the year.  We have already see what ripple can do even in bearish market.  The best centralized Cryptocurrency is ripple and with the heavy supporter it has,  anything can happen to ripple rise!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 26, 2018, 03:22:16 PM
$5 per XRP in this year? Why the hell are people even thinking about these prices per crypto coins in this year. Maybe start thinking about price recovery first and than about uptrend momentum and further speculation about the price?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 02:54:22 PM
No. Thats not happening unless bitcoin crosses 20k usd. Until and unless bitcoin don't show any upward movement, no crypto is going to go up. So HoDl tight till that happens.
In any case, the price of Bitcoin greatly affects the weight of the cryptocurrency market and as for the ripple, the price of this dress will fluctuate only in the current limits.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 02:20:25 PM
No. Thats not happening unless bitcoin crosses 20k usd. Until and unless bitcoin don't show any upward movement, no crypto is going to go up. So HoDl tight till that happens.
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 01:51:14 PM
At the moment it is very difficult to draw conclusions and forecasts for this coin. In fact, everything can be, can repeat the past history, and perhaps not.
October 26, 2018, 01:46:05 PM
If we can enter bull season, ripple and many coins will see big price increases. But with the current situation, I don't think the ripple price will rise. Better options to invest, bitcoin, Ethereum, neo etc.
Pages:
Jump to: