Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ? - page 4. (Read 2395 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 12:10:30 PM
The ripple maybe Altcoins take a step toward the strongest price increase. As the ripple continues to maintain stability and has surpassed ETH at some point. Ripple is attractive a lot of investor so i think the $ 5 price will be in 2019.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
October 26, 2018, 11:58:25 AM
Of course it is difficult to cross $ 5 from the current price, Ripple ever surprised us a few days ago, when the market was dropping, Ripple rose to 80%, unfortunately after that big increase the Ripple price continued to drop so it is now no more than $ 0.48.

True, it's hard to see Ripple going up to 10x, difficult market conditions certainly make people sell immediately when Ripple prices reach $ 1, unless Ripple gets a big contract from an investor.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 26, 2018, 10:46:54 AM
Of course it is difficult to cross $ 5 from the current price, Ripple ever surprised us a few days ago, when the market was dropping, Ripple rose to 80%, unfortunately after that big increase the Ripple price continued to drop so it is now no more than $ 0.48.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 26, 2018, 10:12:22 AM
Ripple is the very good coin in the market which is buzzing more due to its mass adoption in the financial sectors. So, looking at this huge demand growth Ripple must go like the Ethereum. $5 is nothing but it has more than 100$ by the end of the year 2020.
But maybe they only increase in the short time, so they increase strongly and even in the future is difficult, in my opinion, if we invest in ripple should hold long and wait for opportunities, they increase The upside is that instant sales are not going down again.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 26, 2018, 10:10:23 AM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
I don’t think ripple is capable of hitting $5 this year,because even in the hype of december 2017 ripple didnt reached this value and it will not happening also this year..lets hope in another 2to 3years if this will become reality .since i am holding this centralized coin also
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
October 26, 2018, 10:02:06 AM
This year will not be crazy like a year before. So I do not think that Ripple will be an exception and will go a thousand percent up. If you are here only for quick profit, then you should leave, crypto is now more stable than classict stock market, and I think this is more healthy for crypto than crazy bull run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 09:42:40 AM
yes! definitely.. ripple can recover this year before the year ends and will give another huge hope for ripple holders! just keep the faith and keep holding!
Recovery is something that people here are very much looking forward to then combined with the control of the whale, perhaps with a low value coin as ripple, they will be very positive for the pump startup, $5 will be the price that marks the return of the market. Although the current market is probably bad, things are not very positive but the future is a surprise to all, especially with bitcoin and crypto, it never disappoints us every year, always makes a difference and positive for us, hopefully this year there will be no change
Activity: 464
October 26, 2018, 09:21:10 AM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
I think not. A huge market is happening and you should not expect an altcoin to be able to fly to the moon. But in the distant future, XRP will probably reach $ 5 soon if blockchain technology is actually used in many banks. I advise you to continue holding XRP and do not sell it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 09:01:02 AM
NO WAY! The maximum is just crossing 1 $, but considering whole market condition, I wouldn't make such price predictions.
10x growth for 3rd capitalisation in crypto world is too much
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 08:20:37 AM
I think not in this year, it is possible if this big bankers agrrement will go to succes, it can be worth maybe 10$ per XRP. That big currencies need more time to grow than shitcoin which can grow thousand percent daily. I think it needs a year or two if.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
October 26, 2018, 07:38:14 AM
No and will never this soon.look at the value of ripple now.it can’t even hit 0.60$ and now you are asking for this too much value.

Last years huge pump is not enough to make that price and what more this deepest year?

Ripple can hit $5 but not today and not tomorrow,this will be possible for the next two years or more since the market is under recovery
Activity: 252
October 26, 2018, 07:34:44 AM
i would be content of XRP go up to $1 this year. no much hope on the bull run this year. $5 might only be happend on 2019 or later.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
October 26, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

You can see the Ripple (XRP) price, currently the price is not more than $ 0.5. end of 2018 will come soon. Are you sure that in the next few months the price will increase x10?

I'm not sure that will happen
In fact it is like that, but cryptocurrency always gave different answers. If in the next 2 months a lot of good information comes continuously and gives a long effect on cryptocurrency, I'm sure $ 5 for the Ripple price at the end of the year will be reached. Actually, I use the concept of miracles that always come in this market, but if seen in fact it will be difficult to achieve, maybe it will take a few years if Ripple price moves like now.
Activity: 350
October 26, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

Hope it will be. XRP has a lot of good news, a lot of partnerships with banks. It is in the top 5 coins with a good capitalization. I like this altcoin and I keep it in my briefcase. In my opinion, XRP has good growth prospects.
Although the XRP has a lot of good news, this penny is attracted by investors, but you see, the value of them just increased $ 0.5 to stop and continue to fall, in my opinion expectations 5 $ at the end of the year is unlikely, if there is an increase then perhaps only $ 2.
Activity: 420
October 26, 2018, 02:29:12 AM
Ripple is the very good coin in the market which is buzzing more due to its mass adoption in the financial sectors. So, looking at this huge demand growth Ripple must go like the Ethereum. $5 is nothing but it has more than 100$ by the end of the year 2020.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 26, 2018, 01:59:40 AM
yes! definitely.. ripple can recover this year before the year ends and will give another huge hope for ripple holders! just keep the faith and keep holding!
Activity: 112
October 26, 2018, 01:53:10 AM

Hope it will be. XRP has a lot of good news, a lot of partnerships with banks. It is in the top 5 coins with a good capitalization. I like this altcoin and I keep it in my briefcase. In my opinion, XRP has good growth prospects.
Activity: 364
October 26, 2018, 01:49:32 AM
No, this is impossible, as far as I know, there are big changes taking place that can lead to a coin dumping. Only after recovery is possible a small increase, and then a maximum of up to 2 dollars.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
October 25, 2018, 10:52:18 PM
Currently ripple is at 40 cents and to go 5 usd it needs a 10x move. Provided if btc goes back to 10k it is very possible.
Activity: 658
October 25, 2018, 10:33:07 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

You can see the Ripple (XRP) price, currently the price is not more than $ 0.5. end of 2018 will come soon. Are you sure that in the next few months the price will increase x10?

I'm not sure that will happen
Pages:
Jump to: