Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ripple cross $5 this year ? - page 5. (Read 2395 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 08:53:50 PM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.
if there is a large company investor will join, then its possible
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 25, 2018, 07:54:16 PM
In my opinion, the XRP rate in 2018 is unlikely to rise to $ 5 as the current world economic situation is going in a negative direction. The economy goes down, and many industries are affected, from the stock market to the cryptocurrency. Therefore, we can only hope that the market will be better in 2019.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 25, 2018, 07:23:59 PM
Will Ripple be able to repeat the history again this year ? Last year we predicted the value of $5 for one Ripple but we got almost more than $3 ? Kindly share your feedback about the Ripple.

Do not compare it from the past, we should know the capability of ripple to gain in the market it might be possible to raised their value at 5$ or not all we had to do is wait what will reach of ripple before end of this year, so if you believe the capability of ripple what are you waiting for gamble your money to buy ripple now and wait for the price increase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 06:48:18 PM
It possible for ripple to touch $5. But with two factors which include: the big bullish run probably at the end of this year and especially the effect of Xrapid, because with the release of Xrapid seems very promising as a peer to peer currency.
Since there is not going to be a bull run at the end of this year then I suppose you need to discard such a huge growth for ripple, it seems people are getting excited about the possibility of earning money with a new bull market similar to the one we saw at the end of the previous year but I have news the history never repeats itself and it is likely that your expectation of such a bull run is going to be one of the factors of why it does not happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 23, 2018, 02:58:05 PM
This stability (especially in the beginning) will last for 50 - 100 years, and then again the crisis, failure, devastation, and everything is new in a circle. There is nothing eternal in the world. Those who create these value systems and economic models have not yet thought of doing something eternal.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 01:03:18 PM
I think it's impossible to get $ 5 this year. I see the global market is very sluggish to trade. I predict the price of ripple is 2 $ in end-year.
Activity: 616
October 23, 2018, 12:16:59 PM
If you want to invest in Ripple, maybe XRP can be used as an investment place that gives hope in the long term, but not so for the short term because the popularity and value that will change cannot be as big as Bitcoin. For this year I am not so sure of this year's 5 dollar hit, but who knows in the future?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 11:46:06 AM
I do not believe in the growth of Ripple, since it is centralized. I think Etherium should grow the strongest of all, since it is now the top-5 projects in the world on Github.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 23, 2018, 11:06:12 AM
With the current market status of Ripple, forecast and speculation see that it will sit at around .70 cents by the end of the year and will hit around 2.81 US dollars in 5 years time. Now things can change as we approach the holiday seasons where investors are expecting altcoins to pump.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
October 23, 2018, 10:46:11 AM
It possible for ripple to touch $5. But with two factors which include: the big bullish run probably at the end of this year and especially the effect of Xrapid, because with the release of Xrapid seems very promising as a peer to peer currency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
October 23, 2018, 09:35:12 AM
that won't happen, the bitcoin market is still in the bear market so to reach $ 5 it's very unlikely.
but if it is possible to touch $ 1 there is a possibility.
Activity: 322
October 23, 2018, 05:18:13 AM
I dont think so the circulation supply of ripple is very high for 5$ , if this happens the bitcoin becomes at least 20k dollars. but xrp will continue to grow , they are making new agreements with banks
It is difficult to reach the $ 5 price level by the end of this year, so many expectations are due by the end of 2018, so the market does not recover will be the next discount for the market, everyone Hopefully this and holding lemongrass hold, but the mistake is there. Never rise high again.
Activity: 210
October 23, 2018, 04:59:16 AM
Ripple always remained unpredictable. last year he made just a huge profit and this year he can do something like that
Activity: 616
October 18, 2018, 01:58:50 PM
I dont think so the circulation supply of ripple is very high for 5$ , if this happens the bitcoin becomes at least 20k dollars. but xrp will continue to grow , they are making new agreements with banks
Activity: 280
yamzu
October 18, 2018, 01:52:50 PM
In my opinion, the ripple don't have good chances to cross 5$. It's better to invest in other cheap altcoin. But anything would happen, you know.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 18, 2018, 01:47:43 PM
it seems that this is a little difficult because nowadays more and more fud and cause a decline in market value and of course this will give a lot of losses to many people
Activity: 870
October 18, 2018, 01:42:20 PM
I think it will not be able to hit the $ 5. Though the ripple is showing it is a strong coin when the price goes up and trade in large quantities and it get over ETH one moment and i think $ 2 is probable. if Bitcoin increases sharply in the last months of this year.
Activity: 588
October 18, 2018, 01:18:38 PM
It seemed to me alone that the ripple behaves inadequately, it is clear that the first bursts could be explained with different news, but now. Looks like we got a very good pump for day trading. And about 5 dollars, while this is ridiculous.
actually XRP really does have a great potential for rising prices. but, I don't think the price will be up to $ 5 this year. maybe it will get better, if at the end of this year the price is above the price of $ 1 or $ 2.

Maybe, even less a bit. I can understand the excitement of the people who do believe in XRP but in reality, Ripple is not ready to gain so much. 0.8 dollars is this year maximum as I think.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 17, 2018, 05:38:15 AM
I think that the ripple will not reach goal this year. To be honest, it is a dangerous coin for a long-term investment. I consider it only as for trade !
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 04:08:04 AM
i think 5 $ is dream for ripple. becouse total suply is so big.
Pages:
Jump to: