Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 4. (Read 5719 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
Thousands of new altcoins have come in to existence during the past 10 years, but none of them has managed to overtake Bitcoin in terms of market cap or popularity. So it seems like Bitcoin will be no.1 as long as crypto exists.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Bitcoin is a useful currency. You do not need to keep Bitcoin to get value from the simple free, anonymous, secure and transactional deposit system.

It is useful in many ways. If government decides to make best use of it then they can make it legal in their country and many things could be solved including their socio - economic condition of the country could improve due to it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.
All this is changeable. It should be noted that altcoyins have been developing only a few years, in fact since 2015, after the appearance of ethereum. They have achieved very good results and have already far surpassed bitcoin. Bitcoin while holding on to the leadership on the former authority and popularity. The only way to maintain leadership is to continually improve and maintain competitiveness among other crypto-currencies. This is the law of the market. Bitcoin is still very far behind.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Well it can be. It always can be but it will be too hard for another currency to get that position because today almost all of the online earners are basing on the capability and the value of bitcoin the idea also of bitcoin will get you the idea to invest into it
community trust and faith to bitcoin today could not be replaced by another coins.besides of that , bitcoin feature and technology was original if we compared with other coins.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
In my opinion, all this can happen because we ourselves know that no one is immortal in that world. Likewise bitcoin will always be number one in the world, I think there will be those who can replace bitcoin, but in my opinion it is very difficult if another coin can match the position of the bitcoin. So far, bitcoin is still widely used by people to invest and seek as much profit as possible.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
I don't think that there will be a bitcoin will remain a king and won't be able to be defeated by any coin, bitcoin will be number one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Well it can be. It always can be but it will be too hard for another currency to get that position because today almost all of the online earners are basing on the capability and the value of bitcoin the idea also of bitcoin will get you the idea to invest into it
Activity: 80
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
The blockchain technology is best thing that has happen to the internet of recent. Bitcoin being a store of value is true, but note that this value is driven by users number and activity, which most recent project don't posses. Linkchain is one project i have noticed has a practical model to grow user base, this emphasizes the fact that getting users that will continue to use your product is key here.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
I don't think that bitcoin will expire by another currency. Because I believe in the potential of bitcoin and will be a good thing for the future. Bitcoin still has great potential and popularity and cannot be expired by other currencies. That is my opinion.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
ETH may overcome it one time but I bet only 20-30% for it, 70% that BTC will remain like it is - absolute grand among crypto.
Activity: 322
If I think bitcoin doesn't have anything to do with traditional currencies or other digital currencies, then this bitcoin can be concluded it won't expire by another currency, but this is only my argument
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will not be outdated by any other currencies as the mother of all currencies it is the most strongest crypto currency ever created and it continue to be on the number 1 spot. It would take too long before any currency reached the level of bitcoin.
No I don't think so that any other cryptocurrency can outdate or overpower Bitcoin because they don't have the potential and capability to do this.Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and it is also considered as the father of all the cryptocurrencies.It is the most valuable and expensive digital currency in the market.In the coming future bitcoin will rule the market because its position is getting better slowly day by day amd ig will create new records.
Activity: 406
Bitcoin will not be outdated by any other currencies as the mother of all currencies it is the most strongest crypto currency ever created and it continue to be on the number 1 spot. It would take too long before any currency reached the level of bitcoin.
Activity: 392
bitcoin is the best coin and there will be no other coins that can replace bitcoin, many people still believe in bitcoin, so bitcoin will still be the number one coin
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is going 9yrs old, so far no alts surpasses Bitcoin. For 9yrs it remains the king. While Bitcoin is going down, no alts remains strong. All alts are crashing too. This is the best indication that Bitcoin has no replacement.
Exactly. Theres nothing can dethroned bitcoin as the king of all currency. They might overpass the price of bitcoin but one thing for sure, they cant replace bitcoin because they are just made after bitcoin.
when it made did not give influence to altcoin for replacing bitcoin.till now i find no reason for altcoin to replace bitcoin as main cryptocurrency.its really hard to do.
Activity: 248
Exactly. Theres nothing can dethroned bitcoin as the king of all currency. They might overpass the price of bitcoin but one thing for sure, they cant replace bitcoin because they are just made after bitcoin.
Activity: 117
For now, certainly not, but we can not be so sure that in the future this will not going to happen. Let's look at a bit in the past and see that sometimes there have been inconceivable changes!
Activity: 265
Bitcoin is a useful currency. You do not need to keep Bitcoin to get value from the simple free, anonymous, secure and transactional deposit system.
Activity: 24
Referring to cryptocurrency, or virtual currency, or digital money, most people will think of Bitcoin first. This alone proves that no Altcoin can make Bitcoin obsolete.
Activity: 23
Bitcoin is the beginning and also exists forever in the crypto market. All later altcoins are just followers.
Pages:
Jump to: