Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 8. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I think so, but it will still need plenty of time or years for that coin to surpass Bitcoin. With its value now too high to reach cause all coins will start in small value. Not unless i that coin is not run by coinmarket. Will see.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Nope that's simply impossible. Bitcoin has already the needed exposure to be a dominant in the crypto world and there's NO chance that any other coin/token will replace it. When you go on the street and ask people about BTC, some of them will know what it means and some of them will not, BUT if you ask them about Ethereum or Monero for example, 96% of the people will have no idea.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I think it's impossible because bitcoin is the king of the crypto currency.
Very difficult to outdate the Bitcoin and is almost impossible to outdate it as we know that Bitcoin has achieved this place after a long struggle and this system for the first time was very difficult to setup. It is base currency in the crypto world and I do not think so another crypto coin will outdate the Bitcoin or something new may appear in its comparison but this is looking strong.
Firstly, my thoughts are that Bitcoin is the first and knowing that, it’s the most accepted. When you say the Word Crypto Currency, you immediately think about Bitcoin and not the other cryptocurrencies (except if you are familiar with it). When the people who new little about it, has heard of BTC. That’s just how I think becomes, and you cannot exchange that to another crypto IMO.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin is already being outdated by other cryptocurrencies, even Ethereum was a generational improvement on Bitcoin. However, as we all know, the best isn't always the most successful, and bitcoin is clearly the most successful. However, modern cryptos such as ADA and EOS could possibly overthrow bitcoin if they manage to gain significant traction and partnerships, this is because they have much more potential outside of just being a payment system.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I think it's impossible because bitcoin is the king of the crypto currency.
Very difficult to outdate the Bitcoin and is almost impossible to outdate it as we know that Bitcoin has achieved this place after a long struggle and this system for the first time was very difficult to setup. It is base currency in the crypto world and I do not think so another crypto coin will outdate the Bitcoin or something new may appear in its comparison but this is looking strong.
Activity: 40
At this pointnin time no one so far can outdate bitcoin. Bitcoin has always been on the top of cryptocurrencies and no cryptocurrency so far came close to bitcoin’s position. As years pass by we don’t know if a crypto will emerge better than bitcoin.
Activity: 23
Bitcoin can reduce its value, but all subsequent coins are affected by Bitcoins. Bitcoin will never be outdated when blockchain technology and the crypto market remain
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Will not happen.bitcoin will continue to be the king of all existing cryptocurrency and I believe bitcoin is very good in the future. I also believe bitcoin will not expire in other currencies, now there are so many bitcoin fans in the world when there are some countries that have not received bitcoin Have you ever thought if the whole world received bitcoin, maybe BTC would become the world's popular currency .
Activity: 15
I don`t think bitcoin can be outdated by another currency because almost everyone who enters cryptocurrency has known bitcoin first and bought bitcoin first than altcoins, and I think that it will always be the case because bitcoin is always the front-man of cryptocurrency. So the high demand of people for bitcoin who are entering cryptocurrency will always be there.
Activity: 24
are not. Bitcoin is first and last forever, it will never be obsolete, or be obscured by any coin.
Activity: 31
Everyone makes subjective comments about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market. But the fact remains that Bitcoin has remained stable over the years.
Activity: 19
I think bitcoin will be outdated buy another currency, just if there is another launched of new currency that is more better than bitcoin, that will be a breakthrough in modern technology digital currency, but if there is none, then bitcoin would still be a bid thing in the digital currency and in the crypto world, it would remain a dominant digital.
Activity: 126
In the future there will be many crypto coins born and, as a rule, if good coin they will quickly get large market capitalization as well as they will quickly go with investors in the market pre-technical number
Activity: 82
I don't find any similarities between BTC and social networks and I don't think this is the case. But the important thing now is that people should not consider Bitcoin as a property. We can see this attitude through governments implementing taxes on storing cryptocurrencies and through people buying and selling BTC like crazy. All of this lead big leaps in prices and high volatility. If people want Bitcoin to be a currency they should stop treating it like something else.

the mindset of the owner of bitcoin must be changed before it is too late, the purpose of creating bitcoin is as a substitute for conventional currency, but what happens now is that people consider trading property to take advantage of the difference between buying and selling prices, if it starts now bitcoin is not used as a paid tool feared in the future people consider bitcoin not money but only as assets, and if that happens bitcoin can be lost from circulation ....
Activity: 40
thou nobody can predict what will happen in the nearest future. but as we can see cryptocurrency has been in existence for many years and have not seen any other development. but whatever happened cryptocurrency is number one electronic money in the market today. even if there would be a new one, it's needs to proof its strength in the market. cryptocurrency has come to stay.
Activity: 378
any other currency is via bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is associated with bitcoin, so I think that in the near future it will not happen

For me that is is impossible to happen, bitcoin is now running for many years and ever since before bitcoin is always the best crypto no one crypto can able beat it, and i believe bitcoin will always be the number one on the market even in the future.
Activity: 20
In the next 10 years this not going to happened because bitcoin can never outdated at all
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Yes it will be happening afer some period of time when all 21 millions bitcoin has been mined and nothing is left for miners than fee for doing transactions will be higher and people can turn into some other currencies i.e. ETH, BCH or many others.
Activity: 504
I have doubt in my mind if there is one cryptocurrency that can outdated bitcoin. I think all value of cryptos depend on the value of bitcoin. Everytime bitcoin fall all cryptos follow. So no crypto can outdate bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
Many people worry that bitcoin will be outdated so they do not reduce their investment. But you see, in the last 3 years, appeared a lot of new money, but then you stop investing? Do not worry too much, keep investing!
Pages:
Jump to: