Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 9. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Bitcoin won't be outdated by any other currency Bitcoin is independent of everything and it can be in competition with no one either fait or any other currency
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Bitcoin is simple, and that's what people like. People want to store value, move value back and forth, and if possible, at low cost. Altcoins have been offering all sorts of gimmick features throughout the years, but 95% of the people aren't interested in using these features at all, which once again points out that it there is no such a thing as Bitcoin being outdated.

Another aspect I see people complain about, is that Bitcoin's transaction fees are so expensive while altcoin fees are so insanely low. Roger Ver did that too, and he even made fun of Bitcoin various times in his streams as well. People should understand that the only reason altcoins are able to offer cheap transaction fees is because barely anyone is using their networks. High fees = high demand for block space. Low fees, or even no fees = low to no demand for block space (ie, coin is practically redundant). While I don't like altcoins, I do like their presence and the global interest in them. It's impossible to point out exactly, but the altcoin market makes sure a very large number of Bitcoins are taken out of direct circulation, and that makes sure there will only be more coin scarcity in the coming years. In other words, booming altcoin market is great for Bitcoin as well.

Simple is still awesome. Bitcoin may have gotten into difficulties but that doesn't mean it is outdated. Clearly, people are enjoying bitcoin. It shouldn't be missed out because it is more interactive than others.
We shall give bitcoin a time to prosper more.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It will be too hard for another currency to get that position because today almost all of the online earners are basing on the capability and the value of bitcoin the idea also of bitcoin will get you the idea to invest into it.
Activity: 64
It's similar to the Internet which also consists of several layers. On of such layers can be the Lightning technology which is an off-chain solution of the scalability problem.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

Bitcoin cannot be outdated by others because first of all, it is the king of cryptocurrency.  It is also the most popular and used. Bitcoin cannot be replace by something easily. It is a currency not a social network so the relation of the bitcoin and social media has not something to do to each other. The purpose of them is so different to one another so stop comparing the two.
No this cannot happen because no other cryptocurrency or altcoin has that much of potential and capability to outdate Bitcoin.Bitcoin has the largest number of users all over the world and it is the father of all the cryptocurrencies present in the market.Bitcoin gives good amount of returns and that too in a short period of time.Even billionaires invest in Bitcoin because they know about the profit margin that it gives.Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money amd that too in a quicker time period.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
There is possibility that bitcoin will be outdated by another currency in the future to come, but as of now I believe that bitcoin is still the best coin in the market right now, in the future there might be new technology being lauched that could be better than bitcoin currency.
many potential coins in market, and maybe one of them could replace bitcoin as main cryptocurrency.their technology and implementation in real life wuld help them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I think it would be very unlikely that bitcoin would expire by anothercurrency because bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and became the strongest with the highest population. Bitcoin has a greater potential to grow and can become a future currency.
It has power and strength that it never fallen down, bitcoin has faced a lot of challenges and a lot of problem, rise and fall but still we can see how worth investing bitcoin is, bitcoin is growing and it will never stop growing because it has our attention and our support, we are now with bitcoin so never get outdated in any country as each country has their own bitcoin lovers.
Activity: 140
There is possibility that bitcoin will be outdated by another currency in the future to come, but as of now I believe that bitcoin is still the best coin in the market right now, in the future there might be new technology being lauched that could be better than bitcoin currency.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

Bitcoin cannot be outdated by others because first of all, it is the king of cryptocurrency.  It is also the most popular and used. Bitcoin cannot be replace by something easily. It is a currency not a social network so the relation of the bitcoin and social media has not something to do to each other. The purpose of them is so different to one another so stop comparing the two.
Activity: 700
Maybe it happens or maybe not.Crypto market is very unpredictable.So we can't say what will exactly happen in the future.Many coin's are available in the market but still Bitcoin is dominant of all.We are observing that many coin's are growing on a decent rate so maybe in future Bitcoin become outdated and some other coin overpower it. But I feel that it will never happen. Bitcoin will always be the dominant one.

Bitcoin is most valuable coin in market and domination in market right now more than 50%. I am always believe bitcoin is worth to hold for long term because bitcoin is store of value and its digital gold
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
I don't see anyway Bitcoin will be outdated by another currency considering its continuous dominance over other currencies. This dominance will continue.
Activity: 350
Of course not. Bitcoin is clearly a protocol for sending values on the internet. The most likely. Bitcoin will become too expensive to meet growing demand, and people will turn to other digital currency. Soon they will make fun of old technology. This cannot be avoided; it's just human nature.
Activity: 56
Bitcoin will always live in the market, it will not be replaced by another Coin, because at this time we know in every market. Bitcoin has always been the main goal of every buyer.
Activity: 280

yes you are right in this case, Bitcoin is growing up now because of people's trust in bitcoin itself.
I think it's very difficult and even impossible to compete, let alone replace the position of bitcoin, it will never happen...
Activity: 189
Merit: 28

Like what other people saying in this forum, no one can surpass the ability of bitcoin. The stability of the price of the bitcoin is very different to the other coins. Plus the fact that it is older to the other coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

I think not because bitcoin would always be on top. It has achieved a lot and has passed all the tests of time which other coins could reach. There are lots of things to consider before going over bitcoin. Based on the prices, bitcoin has reached the highest price so far so I think it would always be bitcoin on top.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
any other currency is via bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is associated with bitcoin, so I think that in the near future it will not happen

we never know how the development of bitcoin will come, because bitcoin is difficult to guess, because the development of bitcoin is still up and down and it's not yet clear, so the point here is we have to wait for everything.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
any other currency is via bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is associated with bitcoin, so I think that in the near future it will not happen
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
I don't know what will happen in the future whether everyone will use bitcoin or leave it, but what I believe is that bitcoin will still get a place in the hearts of its fans and if there is nothing better than bitcoin then bitcoin will control the market and be the best in cryptocurrency
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I admit that at all times there comes a new thing, something earlier nebylo. So it was with bitcoin and so maybe there's something newer and better than bitcoin. Now it is still not visible competitors of the strong - this coin was the first and remains the standard digital valt-it equals the rest.
The value of a new coin can increase if it has a valuable product or service - it is quite possible, if there is a good ecosystem
Pages:
Jump to: