Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the bitcoin be outdated by another currency? - page 43. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the mother coin and it started with the greatest revolution of decentralisation. All the other coins offer something new but all they offer is less significant as far as the issue of decentralization is concerned. It will therefore be extremely difficult for any altcoin to surpass bitcoin
Activity: 190
Many cryptocurrencies attend to replace, or overcome bitcoin, but actually I dont think, that for now, we have any worries about this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
I think that one day there will be one coin that outdated bitcoin. If this coin will be accepted in  the whole world as a mode of payment and when this coin will also be exchanged by the banks with a value higher than bitcoin then this coin will indeed outdated bitcoin.
Activity: 146
We should know that, whether tangible or intangible, substitution is inevitable and necessary for historical development. So I think bitcoin will definitely be replaced by another coin in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I guess it could. I mean if a crypto currency will be used for more projects, more versatile to use and much easier to exchange then i guess bitcoin will not last forever. Take Ethereum for example. It's much younger than Bitcoin but it's a close second. Maybe in the future we will see a more powerful coin, but that will take a long time.
Activity: 112
Nobody really knows. BTC could be the king forever, or in 30 years there could be someone who takes its crown and crypto could be a whole diff. developed sector and everything with ETF's by then. Only time will tell but if there's a project w the same weight as what BTC has done for crypto and the world that could eventually grow to the strength of BTC, I believe it's this one https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
Activity: 238
Bitcoin has a very large community support and it is very popular among the crypto community, it has the largest market capitalization, bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that brought in the technology of blockchain, so other coins can not replace bitcoin.
Activity: 211
We can not tell no because of the technology today there might be a very strong currency be introduced in the digital world, and would surpass the technology of bitcoin,and offer great services to the people, but as of now bitcoin is the number one digital currency and it is on top .
No it is not possible according to me as no currency can be able to surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all other currency, and will remain the kind of forever, as bitcoin was the first currency that was invented for online payment and other coins are invented after that,  bitcoin is the first priority for a lot of people including me and it will remain number one forever.

Only ethereum can do this but as of now it's not easy. Maybe next years, ethereum can take bitcoin's throne. Until that time, bitcoin will stay as the king of the market and it's already very strong with inredible liquidity.
Activity: 364
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.

I don't think so that bitcoin will stay as it. It will not be outdated by another cryptocurrency but due to scamming and some crimes that involve bitcoin I think it will be more secured and they will be more strict when we are dealing with bitcoin. Just always remember that bitcoin is the strongest crypto and they will assure that bitcoin will never be outdated.
Activity: 476
We can not tell no because of the technology today there might be a very strong currency be introduced in the digital world, and would surpass the technology of bitcoin,and offer great services to the people, but as of now bitcoin is the number one digital currency and it is on top .
No it is not possible according to me as no currency can be able to surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all other currency, and will remain the kind of forever, as bitcoin was the first currency that was invented for online payment and other coins are invented after that,  bitcoin is the first priority for a lot of people including me and it will remain number one forever.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
I agree with you. It's not possible, that altcoins will be stronger than btc. It's too good coin, and its dominance on the market is unquestionable.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
My answer to this is a simple, it is possible but I don't think it is going to happen anytime soon. With the current status of Bitcoin as the King of all coins amidst all the issues, its rapidly growing community even with all the FUDs and false news, and all the bad things they can throw to it, it is still the best and the most profitable coin there is out there, no doubt that Bitcoin is here to stay and it will stay on top for a long period of time.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
It is impossible for a coin to beat bitcoin in a short time. It has been king in the past few years. I think there is a situation that may lead to a change in the status of bitcoin, that is, the emergence of a pioneering encryption technology, then the new coin could quickly replace the location of bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
In my own personal opinion, it is very impossible that bitcoin will be outdated by another currency because bitcoin is the first and most powerful cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has more potential to be legalize by the government than any other cryptocurrencies because of its value.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
So how can we call it one of the most powerful payment currencies if you cannot actually purchase any everyday commodities using that?
Bitcoin is still not ready for it and we all know it, even if things have gotten a little bit better thanks to segwit, the speed of transactions is still slow in the fees are still very high if you want to buy small things, so the only thing that we can do is to wait until developers fix this, and when they do that then the chances of bitcoin of being used in that way will go up, they low fees were the reason why at the beginning business owners began to adopt bitcoin and then they began to drop their support when the fees became too high when that issue is finally resolved business owners will begin to adopt bitcoin once again.
Activity: 176
All what I can say is that, for now Bitcoin is not outdated by any other 'cryptocurrency'. But in years to come, if no other crypto stands up to beat bitcoin in the game then it can still stand. Modern technology is always increasing; if another coin emerges to give what bitcoin didn't give, don't be surprised that this our favorite coin will be outdated. Or else if it is constantly update to match new modern technology.

The more accurate question would be "will Bitcoin be out numbered by other currency"? Based on the market history on trading anything can happened to any ALT coin project in the market, it may goes up and it may goes down depending on the volume of trust or confidence of investor on such project, the market react on any movement by other crypto currency on the market, the fundamentals of Bitcoin now is more stable, investor are gaining and growing support on Bitcoin project does reflect the stable prices on the trading market, the global acceptance on crypto currency market is growing each day and it also increase investor the demands, and this is just few indicator that Bitcoin will stay on top of crypto currency market.   
to me i think that it can be possible but not so easy, in fact bitcoin is the fundamental currency of all the crypto world therefore it will survives for a long long time and will remain as number one, i do not think that any other currency can so easy bypass bitcoin and can left bitcoin behind.
Activity: 182
My answer to the principle is: NO

Bitcoin is money, the value of money is built on confidence, tradition and security, attributes that Bitcoin offers easily. The analogy between Bitcoin and social networks is completely incorrect, people think that Bitcoin is an myspace that will be replaced by facebook. It turns out that Bitcoin is money and not a social network, so this comparison is completely wrong.

Most of mankind's wealth resides in vaults for hundreds of years, so the circulating medium is derisory close to it. Why are we going to need fast, no-fee coins if we can use paper money and banks? Bitcoin's purpose is to be a safe asset, scarce and superior to gold. What is behind Bitcoin is the fact that no politician can steal you through taxes or inflation, there is nothing safer than Blockchain and Bitcoin. So far no technologically superior currency has emerged to Bitcoin to the point of provoking an abyss between technologies and will hardly emerge.

BUY BITCOIN TODAY AND ALWAYS.
I so agree. Bitcoin is the first  among all other currency and it is time tested and proven safe. There are lots of people trust bitcoin. And they are all using it. For as long as the people use it, it will be of value.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I guess there is no coin can outdated bitcoin so far  as a matter of fact their rely on bitcoin for their value, and bitcoin is the first and foremost coin ever created that has been known and all the other coins follows and they were continue to seek it own time to shine as bitcoin thus.
Activity: 157
yeah man agree with that, bitcoin can be outdated because this is the resource of all crypto begin and there is still a lot of people that want to make it still under the track and helping with it development
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Pages:
Jump to: