Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 25. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 10:56:52 AM
we are beginning to abandon the slow times that are a critical process, the falling times, the unflinching time to make a sound investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 10:51:57 AM
There are times when the crypto money market has fallen and it has risen, so I think it's time to rise. In this regard, we need to be careful to read our speculative movements in order not to let our investments go. In particular we have to choose the right time position when the excessive ripple takes place.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 23, 2018, 10:20:01 AM
For sure it will, but not as fast as we were used to.
Yes. I believe on the market, because it is just making a price correction, it's super normal. Let's just hope that this rally will continue. But the market is the only one can decide, let's just wait and trust. But I believe that the cryptocurrency is really the best for long term investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
April 23, 2018, 09:51:29 AM
the market began to return to those positions, from which the correction began. I think soon it will be fully restored
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 09:35:27 AM
Yes, definitely it will recover. As of this writing some of the altcoins are now on green mode, this means that they're recovering from the great fall since January. We're now on the pumping mode, so I suggest that it's better to invest now before the price pump up.
And this is the best time for us to buy, and the price will continue to increase until the spring of this year, after which the price will be the same as at the end of 2017. The price of the BTC will rise to $ 20k again. This is a cycle of the Crypto market.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 08:43:15 AM
What if dump will come ? Huh
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 08:39:52 AM
Yes, definitely it will recover. As of this writing some of the altcoins are now on green mode, this means that they're recovering from the great fall since January. We're now on the pumping mode, so I suggest that it's better to invest now before the price pump up.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 06:00:25 AM
There is a big speculative component in the market. Thus, if there is a lot of growth, it will not last long. We must always be ready for a sharp as rise, and a fall.
Activity: 434
April 23, 2018, 05:15:31 AM
Obviously price will be recovered. It is a bad time for crypto currency. Price is not good for every coins in the marketcap. But don't worry about the price. Big price is waiting in future. Just hold your coins and wait for hitting a big pumping.

Pretty damn right, market will always have ups and downs. Not all the time we can experience good things happen because everything should be always in balanced. From this moment, it's been recovering from being down from previous month and this is why I always tend to hold coins because I know crypto will always bounce back.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
April 23, 2018, 05:02:36 AM
At the moment you ask the market for cryptography is falling to the bottom. But at any moment my answer is that they will bounce back. Although slow or fast, they will increase and the market has recently rebounded.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 04:41:29 AM
I think it will recover in the next few months when bitcoin rises then alt will start to grow, and now all alt already show improvement. if we look at the history of crypto always go down at the beginning of the year and will recover,I think in this year also has increased if compared with last year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 03:27:48 AM
I am sure will be able to rise again as expected and even beyond what we expect, marketcap yesterday fell like that because the irresponsible parties that caused the destruction of prices ico, scam and fake lousy
Activity: 322
April 23, 2018, 03:19:23 AM
I agree, there will be a next takeoff. But when? Now the market goes to the top line of consolidation. We will see either the breakout of this consolidation, or the continuation of accumulation, that is, another fall.
Activity: 154
April 23, 2018, 01:25:46 AM
I believe the market will recover fully and even surpass the previous all time high,a lot of persons thought the worst of cryptos  when we had different government banning it.but it survived and will recover soonest.

I believe that crypto market will recover. It is just a part of a business that it will experience the ups and downs of its status in the market, especially when we're talking about currency. And besides struggles makes a business becomes successful cause they will find greater strategies in the end.
Activity: 182
April 22, 2018, 07:52:49 PM
I believe the market will recover fully and even surpass the previous all time high,a lot of persons thought the worst of cryptos  when we had different government banning it.but it survived and will recover soonest.
Activity: 140
April 22, 2018, 03:33:28 PM
Yes, I can guarantee you that the crypto market will recover and it will be stronger than ever since many institutions can join the crypto-market during the recent decline. I think the crypto market will recover in few month since one month in crypto is like one year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
April 22, 2018, 03:10:36 PM
a good news for this week.
because all altcoins have started recovery.
Bitcoin prices reach $ 9K, and altcoin others follow the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 11:32:32 AM
Hardly manipulated i would say.

But everything is normal at this moment, ethereum made a huge climb today, from $590 to more than $640, this is extremely huge and good news for all of us.

Yes ofcourse especially right now a lot of people are getting interested on crypto but as usual market has been manipulated by all the whales out there. Nothing worry cause always remember this what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up.

Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 22, 2018, 11:30:50 AM
Yes ofcourse especially right now a lot of people are getting interested on crypto but as usual market has been manipulated by all the whales out there. Nothing worry cause always remember this what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up.
Activity: 224
April 22, 2018, 04:01:30 AM
I hope that the crypto market began to recover. A few days the coins are growing and I'm very happy about it. It seems to me that the real crypto spring has come.
But today prices of the altcoin are falling back, the market rose in a short time and the price is lower than the previous time. Now we can wait for the next discount to buy them.
Pages:
Jump to: