Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto market recover? - page 24. (Read 35462 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
May 11, 2018, 03:03:06 PM
For sure it will recover from it's lose because we know after dumping price it will increase. Because we know if the investor see the prive decrease of the coin they will buy altcoin because they want to earn profit.

of course t will recover.

i think total mrketcap pased 500s in end of this month.

i am really very hopefully from this 2 month.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
May 11, 2018, 03:00:22 PM
Last night and today, we witnessed strong bear market for bitcoin, ether and other ones. It still takes place now. There is no way to prevent people from selling their precious coins for nothing. They always get manipulated by some big players, whales.

It may recover, there is no certain judgement for this by me.

I don't think that we should judge by some small setbacks. I think that the market will recover sooner than later, but we cannot go in one direction only.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
May 11, 2018, 02:48:51 PM
For sure it will recover from it's lose because we know after dumping price it will increase. Because we know if the investor see the prive decrease of the coin they will buy altcoin because they want to earn profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 02:24:35 PM
of course it will as always it did. Be patient guys there is a big dump with no reason but those days will over and market will recover itself. Some good projects will make easily +3x from this dips.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 02:18:02 PM
The crypto market will recover but it will take time. Looking to the past, every time that the market plummeted it recovered to a new ATH, last time the market was bearish it took almost two years to recover from Dec 2013 to the end of 2015. This time crypto will recover sooner as there are more resources, there are far more exchanges, and some of them are very good, compare with what crypto had back then. Moreover, the block chain technology is being adopted for big companies, and governments every day, this technology is needed in our society and is going to stay, so with this in mind the crypto market will recover sooner, nobody knows when but It will be in less than 2 years.   
Activity: 200
May 11, 2018, 11:41:58 AM
Of course the market will recover. cryptocurrency is a new market, it has great potential, it brings us many benefits, I believe in the future, cryptocurrency will become a profitable market for investors. Earlier this year the market fell sharply because there was so much bad news about crypto, but I believe that with strong strength, the market will recover soon and stabilize. Maybe by the end of this year, the market will grow strongly and have a very high price.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 11:26:50 AM
Last night and today, we witnessed strong bear market for bitcoin, ether and other ones. It still takes place now. There is no way to prevent people from selling their precious coins for nothing. They always get manipulated by some big players, whales.

It may recover, there is no certain judgement for this by me.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
I have always been confident that there will be no ban to stop bitcoin soaring.
Activity: 378
May 03, 2018, 03:35:23 PM
Undoubtedly Yes, soon, I think cryptocurrency will still take its own, and will show itself more convenient and practical.This doesn't have to look away from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 107
May 03, 2018, 03:02:22 PM
I think now that the crypto market is recovering a bit better, so it's easier for us to trade, because seeing the market is very crowded with better value, so we will more easily make a profit.
Activity: 476
May 03, 2018, 02:59:30 PM
We cannot expect the recovery to be that fast. Many investors who still holding long term positions will be fixing them after rather small price bounces
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
April 28, 2018, 05:39:33 PM
It looks much better today than in March. and soon is may and then the prices will continue to increase. i am looking forward to the next 6 months and think that btc 11000 and eth 950 will surpass
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
April 28, 2018, 04:02:13 PM
Yes I think the crytpo market will fully recover and we may see new aths again. Right now it is a good time to buy and hold for a while, don't play whale games just hold and be happy that you have some crypto. After 1 year your holdigs might be worth much more.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 28, 2018, 03:46:45 PM
Give it some time. The market on the whole will recover but many coins won't which are definately some shitcoins. We can see a same total marketcap soon but not the same top 100 coins which we saw in the end of 2017.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 05:32:36 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

Obviously, the price is already recovering, and for several days, I have seen the hope. I believe that encrypting money is really the best option for long-term investment.
Activity: 420
April 25, 2018, 05:30:24 AM
All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
It is necessary not to cry, and to derive positive aspects. It is clear that everything fell hard, all in a panic, but it is an opportunity to buy cheap coins. In addition, now the market has gradually started to recover. Soon all will be as before.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
April 25, 2018, 05:20:16 AM
Here one thing they should remember, Cryptocurrency market is the big volatile market of all other markets. So we have to give some time to recover its price. Otherwise, if you don't have any patience better people should stay away from it.
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 05:19:51 AM
if u are following the progress of the market lately, you can tell it is making a good turn. It's coming up. Market is usually like that... it should hit a good mark by mid-year. Fingers crossed. But the rise lately has been encouraging
Activity: 618
Merit: 154
April 25, 2018, 05:06:51 AM
There is a big speculative component in the market. Thus, if there is a lot of growth, it will not last long. We must always be ready for a sharp as rise, and a fall.
As far as I can see and my knowledge can help me, digital market is full of ups and downs and the digital coin holders should prepare their mind for the roughest journey of their lives but the end of this path is beautiful than all others. Digital market is volatile one but it has the potential to grow. With the increasing support on daily basis, it won’t be wrong to say that digital coins are the future.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
April 23, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
I believe that the market has begun to recover and the growth of altcoins will continue for several months. Many people have been waiting for this for a long time. I also like to trade in a bullish market because it's obviously much easier than trading during a downtrend.
Pages:
Jump to: