Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the crypto still be in 2050? - page 14. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 07:36:35 PM
I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
what do you think about crypto in 2050?

You surprise me with your prediction of the future. Why think so far if we don’t even know what the crypto currency market is waiting for this year?
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 09, 2019, 07:33:40 PM
I really don't have the patience to think too far about it. However, I still hope crypto will survive much longer, it will help a lot for us.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 09, 2019, 07:21:48 PM
I still imagine, how is crypto in 2050? is the usecas clear? is there still a new ICO project that appears, or is it even crypto dead? if in the year 2050 the crypto is still there, then the age of the crypto has been more than 40 years, and this is not a long time, and if you see age, crypto should have been much more developed than now.
As long as we have internet they will exist no matter what is the price left. Some people predicted it already that it will continue to grow in the near future and the prices would be very very high at that time. I wonder if ICO would still be a thing at that time but i think there will still some ICO because as what they say "there is always a room for progress".
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
January 09, 2019, 06:54:02 PM
I hope I will be alive to see it with my own eyes Smiley

It would be a pure speculation and nothing else to predict a tech stuff for 30 years in the future. Just look 30 years back and their predictions... I'm sure in one thing - the crypto-currencies, if they even exist, will be in a completely different manner than now and will use some quantum resistant algorithm. Current BTC, ETH, etc algorithms will be obsolete from a long time.  
I couldn't agree more with you. If the world society continue to advance in same trend, and the world survive every potential treat for our existence, the technology will definitely bring something new with it.
30 years is long period of time and I really think that something new and different might be a new crypto currency world...
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
January 09, 2019, 06:28:28 PM
About crypto still functioning in the year 2050 and beyond,
No one can accurately predict the future or how technology will take shape in a few years. Although the signs are very encouraging and crypto will  be the future of new technological innovations.
Bitcoin ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are making big strides in the financial and tech industries
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 06:27:29 PM
It will be there. There's a lot of interest from rich people and stock exchanges. There's also a lot of interest from very poor people who live in unstable countries and are being robbed by taxes, inflation and greedy politicians. If both the bottom and top of the food chain want in on it then it has to be good, don't you think?
In fact, Everyone lives with the hope that the cryptocurrency will exist for a very long time and that we are currently only at the very beginning of the development of cryptocurrency numbers. I think that the current state of the cryptocurrency market should not alarm anyone, doubting the future prospects.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
January 09, 2019, 06:21:28 PM
It will be there. There's a lot of interest from rich people and stock exchanges. There's also a lot of interest from very poor people who live in unstable countries and are being robbed by taxes, inflation and greedy politicians. If both the bottom and top of the food chain want in on it then it has to be good, don't you think?
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
January 09, 2019, 06:16:40 PM
Who knows, no one can actually  predict the future or know what will become of cryptocurrency in 2050, even if cryptocurrency does continue to exist up till that year there would have probably been another coin beside bitcoin  or Ethereum which will have lots of potentials.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
January 09, 2019, 06:16:29 PM

yes, it will,, i believe crypto will stay until 2050 even more,,
of course a lot of great things will coming to crypto buddy,,
but, my questions is, will you still be in 2050 ?
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 06:12:13 PM
I don't know if some of us will still be alive in that year, because so many things are happening every year that we should first focus on what's going to happen this year because of so many unexpected things happen we either leave or fully adopted this technology.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
January 09, 2019, 06:10:58 PM
I hope I will be alive to see it with my own eyes Smiley

It would be a pure speculation and nothing else to predict a tech stuff for 30 years in the future. Just look 30 years back and their predictions... I'm sure in one thing - the crypto-currencies, if they even exist, will be in a completely different manner than now and will use some quantum resistant algorithm. Current BTC, ETH, etc algorithms will be obsolete from a long time.  
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
January 09, 2019, 06:03:44 PM
We are not God so we dont really know what could happen that year. It could be the end of the world or something better could surface.

Bitcoin might become one of the commodities or a currency. It is really hard to tell on how things would be that year.

But I have a wish though. I wish bitcoin will be a part of the financial system to make life easier and transsctions faster.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 05:55:26 PM
If we analysis crypto history till now, then definitely! I see pretty much growth in crypto from last some years like many new users are joining and many users are investing. So, it's a good sign that new users are joining crypto in which some like to do trading and some like to do bounties.
Activity: 259
Merit: 17
January 09, 2019, 05:51:02 PM

That is a long shot thirty years are you kidding us, cryptocurrency price is struggling now, and news of it being dead is always popping up we need to take things as it comes and concentrate on every day that we should continue to support the rprice.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 05:43:46 PM
I guess in that year bitcoin already legal in all countries and maybe some altcoins are died. And bitcoin might be worth $100,000 (lol). Etherium might be considered as one of the strong alts, so theres no doubt it will remain standing on that year 2050.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
January 09, 2019, 05:33:28 PM
Why not? Currently, cryptocurrency gets access to almost any services, and I think that these are very promising solutions that can solve many problems of our society, but it’s worth understanding that any field needs time for development and this area is no exception and we can only wait and in the future we will see the result
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 05:24:50 PM
I hope by then cryptocurrency would have gone to every part of the world and gain even much more popularity. May be Bitcoin would have hit far above $50k per one and automatically all other cryptocurrencies that exist now which are able to make it till then would have also grow very well in value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
January 09, 2019, 05:18:39 PM
No one can predict the future but i personally think that if crypto will remain here for so many years and thrive and gets adoption then some of the coins will be very very expensive by then we may see values like one million usd per coin and that will be epic.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 05:07:57 PM

I will rather say it will evolve from one form to another and definitely improved. So i think cryptocurrency will still hang around doing fine but may be regulated by centralized bodies that contol the world. This may just be the next step for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 05:01:16 PM
I think that in 2050 crypto will be. Every day cryptocurrency present in our life more and more. so for me its will progressive with years. Im sure that after 31 years will be law which regular crypto too.
Pages:
Jump to: