Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the current market situation turn better? - page 18. (Read 18889 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

When newcomers ask such questions - this is normal. But when such a solid person asks such questions, what can we say ?! You've been watching the market several years, and you know that no one will tell you how to do it right. Because nobody knows how to do it!
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
I think first of all we all need to be patience. Selling the coins by being panicked will not a good decision I guess. The market starts to be stabled. So maybe very soon the price will rise. Keep patience.
Activity: 58
I don’t think selling will be a good option. Lots of good news is coming and the market should be stable very soon. So I think holding the coin for some more times can bring your luck back.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
One thing is the market will adjust later. To your second question, I think you need to decide on when to sell, but if you are not in profit it's not wise to sell. Nevertheless, you can decide on what you want.
Activity: 102
I think people should wait until the end of the year. Just hold your coin for some times because maybe by the end of the year the market will be stable and price of coins will rise. Just wait a little bit more.
Activity: 52
The market situation varies coin to coin. The alt coin price is little down on the other hand BTC price is stable. BTC price is increase everyday. My suggestion is before investment please do proper analysis. If you do this you will make absolute investment.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
It seems that the market is really getting better, so I don't recommend that you sell the coins now, hold it for a while, and now you would miss the bus if you get off the bus.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
it is strange to read those questions and doubts from legend. even fullmemers filling that market changing now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
When you bought them, did you think they would grow up? Why? What changed? Is there a foundation here? Or is it panic? If companies work, then why sell their tokens? If companies do not produce anything useful, then why keep them?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
No one can say for sure what will be with the market and when we will see some grows. So, don't wait for uptrend and play it safe - decide which price is comfortable for you right now and buy ETH, BTC and other coins, but do it iteratively with some time lag (for example a week). And each week revise your comfortable price zone. If price higher, then just wait for the appropriate time.
Basically, you need a strategy. It will help you to eliminate impulsive actions and give confidence. But don't forget to adjust your strategy periodically.
Activity: 235
It depends on what the topic starter means by "become better". It will turn more stable and more mature but it will stop being the instrument for speculations. Fore some people it's good for another it's not.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think this is very good. From this incident, many people have understood the market and the factors that can make it dump or pump. I hope that not only do I start investing and crypto hold (not only bounty hunters) and do not panic sell on a large scale to make the market more stable.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
Holding is better i thnik,i read some article with some good news at the end of this years. Hopefully eveything will be better soon.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

It's up for your sir in your rank i think no need to give an advise but you need a moral support
If you asking me hold it wait for the full recovery of the whole cryptocurrency
Definitely crypto waking up again to make another bull run history
We should know patience is the key of success
Activity: 854
Merit: 101

With the ranknyou have i can tell that you are into cryptocurrency long time ago.
Yiu know what to do. You know what you need to know before you sell or hokd your tokens.
Just make it wiser before doing anything...
Unless you are the new owner of that account.
Activity: 350
I also believe that the markey situation is going to be better. Money is coming in before december for sure. If you have extra cash, its a good time to stock up while the price is still low.
Activity: 5
I believe it will soon get better ,its just a matler of time,because what is happening now in Crypto markets. And the industry at large is advanced developments since the technology is here to stay it has to be wellbuilt with more advanced technology.
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

no one can know it, indeed you have two choices, between continuing to hold or sell. if you continue to hold, you will not lose assets, it's just that the value continues to decline, but you can sell it if the market returns. different from holding, if you sell then you will definitely get a loss from your initial investment capital, but you can make a new plan or short investment or trade other. so choose which one you like and feel the most profitable for you.
Activity: 336
I believe so. All of these are just temporary. So it's right to hold your altcoins though this time could be a better moment for you to buy ones. Just be wise and sure of your step. We need not to worry because everything will go better. Still, to the moon!
Activity: 71
I see the green market for a few days now. Should hold them is better sell them
Pages:
Jump to: