Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the current market situation turn better? - page 16. (Read 18889 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
No one will give an exact answer. Because the crypto market is unpredictable. Your decision depends on you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think we all are now experiencing. What will happen to the market. And what forecasts we should wait. But all the same, everyone should be a bit more optimistic. And believe that everything will fall into place soon.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
The cryptocurrency market has been declining throughout this year, perhaps it will continue to hold on to the bottom. But I am sure that after a while the situation will improve.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
I think it's worth holding all your coins in the long run at the moment. You can sell your altcoins or Bitcoin, although at the moment this applies to altcoins, if they grow one and a half times, then it is worth selling them, since there will be a decline after.
Activity: 38
Dude, your forum level is so high, you should have experienced many bear markets and bull markets. Estimated encryption needs to be persisted. Need confidence. The market will recover in a few years. Within two years.
Lol the market does not stay the same so this question is appropriate to post within the altcoin section.
Honestly I am not suggest to sell your coins in this market situations better you hold for some times , I believe not for a long time the situations will return to normal , otherwise you need money badly .
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
The current situation is panicked and afraid of the situation, but I personally continue to do this work, even though sometimes there are many people fishing for sale, but I still keep and hold some of my tokens, because I believe there is still time for the next 3 months yes, my hope is that from 2018 this will be the best end.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

Well, there is no one can tell you about the market situation in the future because of they knew, they would not telling us and secretly buying to accumulate. But in my opinion, it is better to pause your activity either buy or sell the coins, until there are some news about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Nobody knows when this will happen. But it will certainly happen. I think you need to hold your coins, until better times.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
I don't know about this. Bitcoin still insists the short uptrend triangle, the upside target is 6745$, the only thing that Bitcoin needs to hit that is more daily volume.  If Bitcoin breaks out of the yellow triangle area, 6100$ is a target. I hope bitcoin stable, and then altcoin will rise up.
Activity: 78

of course the market will improve and will recover, we don't worry and panic. everything will be fine and the green market will come.
Activity: 98
The current market situation of crypto is turning better than expected crypto market always decline yearly but it always recover back and often rise in the quarter of the year but because the decline this year is much some people already conclude that etheruem will drop to $50 which makes some to dump their coins for cheap price. But look at the market now it had already started its recovery journey.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
It all depends how you really want make profit or just leave the burden of these coins fearing that the price will plummet more in future. But the price may rise. then you can earn more. So I think holding is not a bad decision

in any case, we are now seeing a positive trend in the crypto-currency market. Almost a week of green color in the market and I hope that everything will continue as well.
It all depends how you really want make profit or just leave the burden of these coins fearing that the price will plummet more in future. But the price may rise. then you can earn more. So I think holding is not a bad decision
Activity: 445
Merit: 100

I do think that there's hope for the market to recover since it have experienced such scenario before and was able to withstand and get up from the continuous dumps. Holding at this moment is really necessary given that the market is on green marks and we should wait more as the market value increases at this point and hope that before this year end, things will be back to its state last year.
It is really tough to decide the best option considering currency situation. As the market is getting very unpredictable, there are no sign of market stability in recent time. So selling might be good option
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
This isn't possible, no one can see the future about the crypto market. Therefore no one can tell you to hold your cryptocurrencies or to sell it directly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Yeah sure, market will surely turn for good again, and I believe end of this month, or beginning of next will be great for crypto space, should in case ETF gets approved, so you can hold your tokens if you are one of the risk takers like me.

I believe ETF will surely be a game changer for the crypto space should in case it gets approved by the end of this month, so let's wait and see how that goes, if it will get approved or not.
Activity: 240
I think the people who are thinking to move on from various currencies that they are currently holding should wait till the end of this year. Because the yearend may bring some change in the market
Activity: 283
Merit: 100

We are certainly at the bottom. The price of many tokens fell dramatically. If you still have a profit, you can sell if there is no offer to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
It will turn into good condition, but as usual, no one knows when that will happen. I think you shouldn't sell your coins, as you are a legendary member, then you have more experience than me, but still, I want to suggest you do not sell at this moment, you may sell when the market turns into the good situation.
Pages:
Jump to: