Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the current market situation turn better? - page 13. (Read 18889 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Now everything is in such a situation, and no one can predict the future of cryptography, I believe in the future of the market and technology, so I still keep coins.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
Will the current market situation turn better?

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

That topic had been created 20 September, before a strong downfall started. I hope, you managed to sell your coins. If you didn't, don't be nervous. Just wait, if you don't need money right now!
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
Of course! History has shown that at any point in time, the market can either swing upwards or downwards and historical market data has shown that, after every long bearish run, the market rebounds and does a bullish run. This time will be no different, The market will surely turn around for the better. It might take some time due to the uncertainties surrounding the market, but it will surely turn around for the better.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Current market now situation is not good because if we notice a lot of people are selling their coins that can cause decreasing more value and that is worst and I hope it will stop dumping and start to pumping again and for sure it will become more better.
Activity: 458

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

I personally don't have any clue of when the current market situation will turn better but I believe that with time, the whole cryptocurrency market will change for better and we will all laugh.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
The market situation will turn better  at some point but nobody knows when exactly that will happen.
It is not a good time to sell the coins now as they are all on an early back Friday sale offer.
For me this market situation is a call to action to invest in some perspective coins I missed earlier and to full my bag with established ones.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
If you are still in profit, it is too early to lose your believe. You survived a lot of market falls to give up crypto now.
If you are at a loss, then it is too late to sell Smiley. I think it is better to wait for the next market rise.
But you can consider averaging option or shift your funds to other coins with better chance to give you higher profit when next bullrun comes.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
I suppose it will never be like it was in 2017 and in January of 2018, but cryptomarket will become more stable than now .
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I am not going to sell my tokens in the near future, and even more so when the market drops so much!
Activity: 434
A pessimistic idea is that the market can no longer be improved. Many people have lost confidence in the market. This decline has shocked countless people, and the cryptocurrency market may be about to disappear. This is a crazy market.
Activity: 392
I have not been able to see the market now better, I think it is still the same and there has been no increase because for the market to rise it certainly takes time, but slowly in the future it will certainly run normally again
Activity: 770
Merit: 250

Of course it will, you can see from the marketcap today. Each and every coins graph is starting to climb up since yesterday.
Just have to be patient a little longer and we'll get our reward.
Activity: 132
It's not a good decision to sell at such a low point I think. Still it's more about the projects and how they are developing rather than their current value at the market.
Activity: 420
Now the fall in prices is really shocking to many investors and participants in the crypto market. But I am fully confident that with time the market will definitely be able to restore its previous positions. Therefore, the ideal time comes for a bargain purchase of BTC, Ethereum and other reliable cryptocurrencies at a low price.
Activity: 196
No definitely it is not the right time to sell any coin it is a very bad time for all traders who already entered in the market wait until market situation becomes better.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
We can accept 2018 as a lost year. At the end of the year, I don't think the market situation will improve. If it doesn't fall more, it's enough now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Despite the situation on the market, I am still holding all my coins, because if I sell now, I will only cut my loses and will end with nothing. We need to overcome this dump and wait for the better times to come.
Activity: 252
The market will turn, of course, but no one knows when it will. I think it's time to sell your tokens because most of the shitcoins may die soon. Because they don't have utility and without utility, a coin can't survive in the coming days. Cryptocurrency is gaining popularity and people will only use those coins which have some utility.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
We have already heard many predictions about market growth in the near future. Everyone talks about it, and everyone wants to believe it. But when this happens, no one will say for sure, everything is waiting for this moment. No one wants to sell for a pittance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I am sure that now at the moment it is not necessary to sell, now the market is so small and unstable that it would be silly, wait and do not rush to sell.

Yes, selling at this time is not a good decision. The price is too low now, if we sell our coins, that mean we have accept to lose our money. Don't sell if you don't really need money. Just hold, I believe the market will recover in the next few years.
Pages:
Jump to: