Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the current market situation turn better? - page 21. (Read 18889 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Will the current market situation turn better?
Yes, there's no doubt that it will and its basically better than last year.
Now that I hold some digital tokens
What are those tokens? you can call it as well such cryptocurrencies or altcoins but they all have same meaning though you can it digital tokens.  Smiley
can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
What's the current status of your tokens? are they in loss or gain? if you are confidently in gain then start selling them and start buying bitcoin. All the diversified tokens sell it and invest it to bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think that the market will soon begin to grow and it is not necessary now to sell their coins
Activity: 37
Unless you are capable of following a daily trading scheme you can definitely turn the situation around, but if you want to aim for long term you will have to wait probably several years until you see some progress.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
I think if you have a profit now, then you can sell, if not then maybe you should wait.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Most likely the market will get better. Being here with cryptocurrency for a while now, I had seen so many ups and downs. Wait for the bulls to have a huge run towards the end if the year. Buy your coins now at a big discount.
Activity: 434
I keep the coins and already the deposit has gone down worse than ever. but I do not see the point of selling anymore. and I advise you if you have not lost in the price, better sell now and then you can be re-purchased at a lower price
well selling is a very responsible decision and panic selling will never do anperson any good so i am not so sure about your position
It will turn better but it will take a while for it to start doing better than before. Look at the previous markets and you will know that this is normal market movement for the coins. We all just have to be patient and believe in the coins as much as we did when we first started investing in them.
the currenct situation is hot the best and i can see that so i gelieve taht we need to wait for a while and have soem faith and patience

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?
yes sure and get ready to the fact that you are going to see many ups and downs but anyway things will be fine
Activity: 101
It will turn better but it will take a while for it to start doing better than before. Look at the previous markets and you will know that this is normal market movement for the coins. We all just have to be patient and believe in the coins as much as we did when we first started investing in them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
I keep the coins and already the deposit has gone down worse than ever. but I do not see the point of selling anymore. and I advise you if you have not lost in the price, better sell now and then you can be re-purchased at a lower price
Activity: 25

Now that I hold some digital tokens, can anyone tell me to continue holding them or sell them directly?

It will surely get better, but no one can say, for sure, when or how long it will take for the market recovery to occur. Holding or selling should be at your own discretion, just do some research about the tokens you hold and If you think it has a chance of getting better, you can hold.
Activity: 12
At present. The price of many tokens has fallen by half. If you still have a profit. I suggest selling. If there is no profit.You will not sell it. Waiting for market recovery. But no one can guarantee when the market will recover. Everything is up to you.

Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
Really depends. We just hope that next year will be different. With so much negative news and FUD and government regulations around, it will take a while before we see the market back to normal.

It boils down as to what tokens you holding if they have real life applications then its worth to hold. But if is another shitcoins then just wait till you get a good price and dump it.

Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network

currently the market has not recovered. but there are already several altcoins that are starting to rise. maybe it's a sign that people are starting to buy altcoins again. so be patient a little more.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

Emmm.... that makes sense for you to sell your altcoin when the price is so cheap right now? why you could not do that when the price of altcoin worth a lot of money. Honestly i have sold my portfolio when it has reached peak price.
you cna try to continue to hold your portfolio because there will be a chance for you to recover your amount and if you sold it and then you will have lost it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
It depends on you, what you think of the team, project going forward, if the team is quality there is no need to panis sell, there are alot of good projects now that are under the ICO price but if you are not a specualtors most if not all would regain their previous highs and even surpass it
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!

You have good experience in this forum so you only choose your desire way. Because tokens are long term investment so one day it will raise that day we can exchange to BTC and sell directly in your Fiat currency. The another way is once listed in the market we can exchange to our convenient platform. But market will move to forward again the only risk is we don't know when it will get back to the previous market.
Activity: 166
Of course cryptocurrency will get better, and hold your coins because this dip is a time as any to hodl your tokens and sooner or later a big pump is coming and you won't regret holding them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I believe that it will get better even though it looks worst. If ever the market is being manipulated by big players, I don't think they will continue to push the price down as too many people will be scared to invest or reinvest in crypto currency. If however that the market is not being manipulated, then i believe that this is healthy for the market and it will bounce back up soon or later on.
Activity: 238
Yes of course current market situation is going to be better and much better for sure.and if you hold some altcoins hold on for some more time and wait for the right time to sell or exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: