Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the GAW VAULTBREAKER Be profitable? - page 2. (Read 14299 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
If you pay full price for the Asic, you will probably not ROI.
If you wait for it to go on sale, and your electricity is
relatively cheap, you will probably ROI. But no one here
knows or can predict the future. Litecoin could be $40
again or it could go to zero.  BTC on the other hand is
doing very well with merchants, debit cards, and soon
paypal.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
to the op i just told u what it is all about u sure are free to try , to everybody else i just don't care what u think i'm entitled to my own view also that smart guy saying oh why mine and dump ok then i tell you why buy an asic at all then, just buy the coins and hold if u r gonna play the holding game anyways

also yea i know u have suckered lots of people into buying your out dated asics that's why u never really made a loss, yet u have the audacity to call me a troll u sir qualify as a scammer for doing that to un-suspecting noobs lol ....

note : never heard of something called feedback ? i never really have to own an ASIC to know what it's like to step into these ASIC waters lol but that was a good one actually blah blah blah, like really ?!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
if you buy a scrypt asic you will lose your shirt, been there done that
Wrong! If you buy an asic and won't know how to use it properly you may lose money.
I've been buying these since the first generation of Asicminer chips came out and never lost a dime.

oh there must be a different switch on it that I don't know about. must be called the profitable switch.

if you do that math are CURRENT diff. every machine from GAW will roi in 3-4months.

BTW I bought a scrypt miner from GAW. it was $1000... makes about $5 a day

1000 / 5 = 200 days at current diff. what a piece of shit

You're way wrong. At current diff gaw miners would roi in 20-30 days. Think I know why you're losing money. Cause your math sucks ass.

And, the profit switch is like the gspot. You gotta know how to work your equipment to find it. Maybe in a few years you'll find one or the other!
Activity: 336
Wrong! If you buy an asic and won't know how to use it properly you may lose money.
I've been buying these since the first generation of Asicminer chips came out and never lost a dime.

Yea, i just stopped responding because they obviously have no experience with it. They've admitted it themselves. Wouldn't waste your breath on the trolls man.
You're right. There's always that smart guy who dumps coins on the market every day whatever the price is, then sums it up on his pro chart and says "I'm getting $5 a day what a piece of crap" Cheesy
Or mines some crap coin and blames the hardware for not making any dough. Or puts the miner in his bedroom and complains that it's loud and hot.

all alt coins are in the shit right now, they are not going anywhere. ltc is $7.5

if you get lucky and hold all your LTC and the price is $16 ok you might make your money back. is that gunna happen? hope it does for me and you.

btw you're just a bullshiter, if you need to put some dumbass advert in your sig to get a tiny bit of btc, you must be really rolling it in from mining LOL
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Yea, i just stopped responding because they obviously have no experience with it. They've admitted it themselves. Wouldn't waste your breath on the trolls man.
You're right. There's always that smart guy who dumps coins on the market every day no matter what the price is, then sums it up on his pro chart and says "I'm getting $5 a day what a piece of crap" Cheesy
Or mines some crap coin and blames the hardware for not making any dough. Or puts the miner in his bedroom and complains that it's loud and hot.

oh there must be a different switch on it that I don't know about. must be called the profitable switch.

if you do that math are CURRENT diff. every machine from GAW will roi in 3-4months.

BTW I bought a scrypt miner from GAW. it was $1000... makes about $5 a day

1000 / 5 = 200 days at current diff. what a piece of shit

yes get into the asics arms race and be ready to make losses and have to sucker somebody into buying your out dated miner just so u can roi and buy the next big new miner to end up doing the same in 3 months frame rinse and repeat, anybody denying that is just some asic manufacturer troll, some people come here and be like haters na na na bla bla anybody has the audacity to defend this whole ASIC monopoly crap is just plain stupid or paid to do so, peace Smiley

Sounds like you got burned. Sound like an Obama mouthpiece with all that hatin.

never bought an ASIC never will i'm not stupid Smiley
Blah blah blah... I never tried an apple but I'm sure it's awful. I've seen worms coming out of these and people spraying them with chemicals... I'm not stupid!
yes get into the asics arms race and be ready to make losses and have to sucker somebody into buying your out dated miner just so u can roi and buy the next big new miner to end up doing the same in 3 months frame rinse and repeat, anybody denying that is just some asic manufacturer troll, some people come here and be like haters na na na bla bla anybody has the audacity to defend this whole ASIC monopoly crap is just plain stupid or paid to do so, peace Smiley

never bought an ASIC never will i'm not stupid Smiley also this obama nonsense i don't care about it because i'm not american and i can not relate to that crap watsoever ,i'm just being objective that is no "hatin" that is the plan truth this whole asic monopoly crap only benefits the ones who are manufacturing them and dumping them on you once they are about to become useless door stoppers because of the difficulty and remember the newer 10x faster ASIC which is made by the same very company is ready to enter the "testing" phase so prepare your cash to buy it in 3 ~ 6 months lol, nothing personal aight, take care ciao

ASIC mining aahhh, you will never get ROI so get over it , ASICs are only there to make the manufacturers rich and that's about it , can't put it in a simpler way than that , aight ? take care and don't waste your money Smiley

Haters gonna hate.
asic are fine, as long as they are used and cheap. Smiley

i'd be really surprised if anyone make any money of these almost $10k machines. highly doubtful
ASIC mining aahhh, you will never get ROI so get over it , ASICs are only there to make the manufacturers rich and that's about it , can't put it in a simpler way than that , aight ? take care and don't waste your money Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Anyone know the GAW Vaultbreaker official thread? KNC announced they are expecting to ship out soon and I know GAW Miner promised to beat KNC... Sooooooooo Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
750MHs for 8500,-- is 11,-- for 1 MHs. Thats a new standard from October on

250MHs for 10500,-- is 42,-- for 1 MHs looks like a loss of money, depends whens the shipment finally.

From my experience GAW refunded everyone who asked for it so I don't see your point.
Pages:
Jump to: