Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the GAW VAULTBREAKER Be profitable? - page 5. (Read 14299 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
So where is the most profitibility?

Buying coins is always a better option and if you are going to buy scrypt asic, you can buy LTC which are very cheap atm. If you are willing to take risks , then  go for the miners.

Well to me, a miner is less risk than putting $7000 into coins. Is there any accurate way to calculate difficulty increase? theres no way this is all a big guessing game lol

It is a big gamble indeed lol and if you can predict difficulty rise, you can't be sure of LTC price in future , in the end , don't invest money which you can't afford to lose and avoid pre-orders.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

Buying coins is always a better option and if you are going to buy scrypt asic, you can buy LTC which are very cheap atm. If you are willing to take risks , then  go for the miners.

Well to me, a miner is less risk than putting $7000 into coins. Is there any accurate way to calculate difficulty increase? theres no way this is all a big guessing game lol

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Planning on getting a GAW Vaultbreaker ,

Im getting mixed reviews. This would be my first ASIC rig. How can i calculate if this will be profitable over time? Every calculator gives a different answer.

Electricity cost for me is .13 cents USD per kW/h

500Mh/s = Roughly $300 a day right now. How much will that change ? need some expert advice Smiley

$300 a day is as of today and you won't have miner in hand until Q3/Q4 and by that time KNC Titan , Alpha-T Viper and many other miners will be released and difficulty will be a lot higher. So if you are calculating ROI , do consider the difficulty which won't be same in future and paying for pre-orders when so many asics can be bought right away , is not an intelligent choice.

Id spend much more the $7000 usd to get 500mh/s today.

Yes and that is why pre-order game  is played by sellers . Say it takes 5/6 months to make ROI now and even if you buy much Higher hash rate pre-order , its not like you will make ROI in 1 month when your asic gets delivered in q3/q4. Its a race and by Q3/Q4 , sellers will be already releasing 1000MH/s miners , so in the end , sellers are in win-win situation with all the Asic monopoly.
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

Im getting mixed reviews. This would be my first ASIC rig. How can i calculate if this will be profitable over time? Every calculator gives a different answer.

500Mh/s = Roughly $300 a day right now. How much will that change ? need some expert advice Smiley

$300 a day is as of today and you won't have miner in hand until Q3/Q4 and by that time KNC Titan , Alpha-T Viper and many other miners will be released and difficulty will be a lot higher. So if you are calculating ROI , do consider the difficulty which won't be same in future and paying for pre-orders when so many asics can be bought right away , is not an intelligent choice.

Id spend much more the $7000 usd to get 500mh/s today.

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
it is, sorry if placed in wrong location. Mods will move Smiley
Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
That's an Scrypt miner, no?
Bitcoin Forum > Other > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Mining (Altcoins)
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

Pages:
Jump to: