Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the governments ban all privacy cryptocurrencies ? - page 13. (Read 2490 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
I'm considering to buy and hold some privacy coins for long term. I read some articles and they said governments are taking harsh stances on privacy coins. Do you think they will ban all privacy cryptocurrencies by prohibiting exchanges to list those coins?
Not going to happen because the main aim of cryptocurrencies are decentralization ,two anonimity and freedom with your transactions.Doesnt make sense why would these countries will ban privacy coin and why others altcoins wont? if they want cryptocurrencies to collapse why not do it in just one global ban? if they ban privacy coins morelikely they will ban all the cryptocurrencies.
I read an article that Japanese government pressure coincheck into delisting Privacy Coins Monero, Dash, and Zcash. I'm afraid that many other exchanges will follow suit when government tighten the regulations. For other cyptocurrencies, you can know who send, so you can blacklist those suspicious accounts in the database, but for privacy coins it's impossible. For that reason, it's likely ban will happen.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
I'm considering to buy and hold some privacy coins for long term. I read some articles and they said governments are taking harsh stances on privacy coins. Do you think they will ban all privacy cryptocurrencies by prohibiting exchanges to list those coins?
Not going to happen because the main aim of cryptocurrencies are decentralization ,two anonimity and freedom with your transactions.Doesnt make sense why would these countries will ban privacy coin and why others altcoins wont? if they want cryptocurrencies to collapse why not do it in just one global ban? if they ban privacy coins morelikely they will ban all the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: