Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the governments ban all privacy cryptocurrencies ? - page 9. (Read 2490 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
They are not able to do it. All interested participants of the cryptomarket will find the way to be there as well it countries will just lose money in the empty doing.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Any government has right to ban any organisation like that crypto currency had baneed. but I think it would be unbanned crypto currency in future. whenever lot of countries had centarlized & lot of  the country  in the line of do this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I've heard a lot of this kind of topic. But personally, I do not think this will happen. For many reasons and convictions. We would like to have long ceased the activity of the crypto currency.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I'm considering to buy and hold some privacy coins for long term. I read some articles and they said governments are taking harsh stances on privacy coins. Do you think they will ban all privacy cryptocurrencies by prohibiting exchanges to list those coins?

I don't think Government can do anything to ban privacy coins because CRYPTO world is all about freedom and different choices for the community but if that happens, it means the aim of Bitcoin has been jeopardize. My thou
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
in my opinion cryptocurrencies should not be banned. the person who is making the sale. and the person who is spending the currencys. should make sure that the person is sending it. to the person. also they are taking competition to far. freindly should be that. and having the pantent on something. and you being the only one who is in control of it is not a good thing. when you crush your compiten you are only making things wroser for the same people who you are trying to reach. so what i belive is that it should be avalible for all. and not for bad things.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I think they will definitely regulate them, but ban is never gonna happen. It's already too big to be banned. I read somewhere that some countries already started creating their own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
banning all cryptos will never happen. for example bitcoin, it is not possible to ban it. however, there are some countries fostering cryptos. as an example: switzerland intends to become a world leading country for cryptos and icos.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
Definitely if they even will want it, they will just be not capable of doing this. They cannot control some privacy coins in lack of transparency, yet they might ban just whole cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 196
I do not know what the government's purpose forbids the privacy coins, for what the ban is and why, what can be profitable for them, unfortunately I do not know about it. I think there are other friends who can answer this?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I don't think it will not be easy step to ban cryptocurrency, it's just the Stock Market 2.0 Smiley
As long as peoples invest carefully in these coins and reduce investments or even stop scam icos. Everything should be okay
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
I'm considering to buy and hold some privacy coins for long term. I read some articles and they said governments are taking harsh stances on privacy coins. Do you think they will ban all privacy cryptocurrencies by prohibiting exchanges to list those coins?
Government can not ban privacy coin because some of them will benefit them. And also there are some exchange that are independent of government regulations.
There are other possibilities to ban without real coin ban. Gov's can make their use illegal. That's all but in this case we will have to use it as darkweb
Regulations and being stricter can avoid doing illegal things, people should be aware and they have consequences in what they'll do there's no need to ban it when many gets benefit from it.
Activity: 532
Government can not ban privacy coin because some of them will benefit them. And also there are some exchange that are independent of government regulations.
There are other possibilities to ban without real coin ban. Gov's can make their use illegal. That's all but in this case we will have to use it as darkweb
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Activity: 406
I think the article you read is only a game from the media that only pursues the rating just to increase the number of readers, because the news about crypto has started a lot of interest, and also if the government forbids crypto users to own, I think that the government has no rights and no rules the basics.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The government cannot ban cryptocurrencies. They can enact statutes to ban exchanges. But to ban cryptocurrencies, laws and regulations are ineffective, cryptocurrencies are a worldwide thing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Yes, there is possibility that they will do that, even though it seems like very weird and crazy ideal. But, I do not think that they will be able to control such things.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Anything is possible but it’s absolutely bad to ban something that is exchangeable peer to peer without involving third party. They can only tag it as an illegal stuffs. My opinion though
Activity: 392
I do not think so, now we can see that many countries do not want to regulate the crypto market and it can be great reason to market growth Cheesy
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
I do not think that the government will be able to influence all exchanges. Even if it succeeds, people will be able to trade with another directly, without envoys. Given this possibility, most likely there will not even be any such attempts.
Activity: 602
I believe that these coins have less prospects, that they are recognized by the states, since they believe that such coins are more used in illegal and criminal areas and money laundering. Even some exchanges brought such coins from circulation.
Pages:
Jump to: