Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever? - page 11. (Read 8906 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 03:03:14 AM
Bitcoin’s prices may go up and down, and itself may collapse. But I want you to understand the concept of a digital currency free from governmental control and all other third parties who try to exert control over your money in various ways.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 02:55:07 AM
in my opinion there's a possibility that bitcoin will increase rate but there's no guaranty that forever
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
I am a baby to cryptocurrency~
December 08, 2017, 02:40:09 AM
It will increase but I do not think there is a coin can raise forever. Maybe, it will replace by a very unique and special coin.
Who's know the future?
It is too overwhelming!

But still before that happen, Bitcoin is the King!

Cheer!
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 02:38:50 AM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
Bitcoin resources are approaching zero, so speculation will grow. But there everything depends on the users themselves, in principle, as it is now, so maybe there will be a limit but a very high one.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 02:36:54 AM

I do not think anyone can answer if bitcoin prices will stay because looking at the pegars in the market at this time it is difficult to predict
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 02:30:32 AM
It is a bit incorrect to say that the price will be increasing forever because when all the total BTC is mined then the price and the demand becomes constant!
Activity: 266
December 08, 2017, 02:20:31 AM
I think as long because it isn't adopted by whole world. It's value can still rise if don't see any drawback by massive economics. Once it will be in circulation like regular currencies then it will stabilize to a price and can fluctuate like dollar or monetary unit relaying upon demand. 
Activity: 252
December 08, 2017, 02:14:50 AM
First of all for Bitcoin future no one can predict what gonna be next.
but remember nothing rises forever..there is always a limit for everything.
And i think no !

Activity: 11
December 08, 2017, 02:09:06 AM
For the time being, the price of bit coin will continue to rise. There are a lot of stories coming out, but I think the price will continue to rise unless bit coin issuance is stopped
Activity: 56
December 08, 2017, 02:07:51 AM
Presently, the Bitcoin value is soaring and it's good for all. But I think some time will come when the Bitcoin Value remains stable. As pe now, as the demand increases, the price of Bitcoin will increase but it will increase to some extent.
Activity: 294
December 08, 2017, 02:01:25 AM
I think the Price of bitcoin will increase everyday because many of us are interested in it. the economy of the world is increasingly growing.
The news broke out that it also concerns the demand for marketing.
Activity: 660
December 08, 2017, 01:49:56 AM
Bitcoin will increase eventually and if there's hardfork it will pump coz they wants to get free money. hardfork makes bitcoin complicated and new comers will become confuse.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 01:42:52 AM
Yes, the price of bitcoin will increase forever and because of this many people will get interested here. The value of bitcoin is getting high everyday and you can invest here a big money. You can buy Bitcoin if the price is decreased, and you can sell it when the price is increase. Bitcoin can really help in our life problem.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
December 08, 2017, 01:30:09 AM
Seems there is a forever on this world and that is the increase of bitcoin. As the demand and popularity of bitcoin get's higher, let's assume that this increase will be continuous.

I don't want to use the term forever since everything in this world is temporal, it can be continuing to fluctuate in a positive way and I don't doubt that bitcoin will be replaced by any other coin.

Years will pass and bitcoin users and holders are still there so the demand is still there and there will be more of it that will come in so it will not stop.
Activity: 343
December 08, 2017, 01:25:12 AM
It depends if the currency would increase annually, I can visualise the future of bitcoin, and I can see that bitcoin's price would depend also on the bitcoiners, if it would gradually increase then I think it may increase for a very very long period of time.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
December 08, 2017, 01:05:26 AM
Bitcoin prices will continue to increase throughout the year.
Yes indeed every year bitcoin there is always an increase, but there will be a decline even if only for a moment and will go back up higher again. because the price is unstable. In This year, bitcoins hit amazing prices, making rich bitcoin users abruptly, and perhaps early next year, bitcoin will rise higher than current prices.
Activity: 87
December 08, 2017, 12:50:35 AM
Bitcoin prices will continue to increase throughout the year.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
December 08, 2017, 12:44:14 AM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
Bitcoin price will continue to increase as long as the demand rises up. It will not be problem to use because we are the users of bitcoin. It is best to to invest in bitcoin because the price of it continue to go high. As the demands go up, the price of the bitcoin will increase. If we will use bitcoin forever, then the price will continue to go up forever.
Activity: 42
December 08, 2017, 12:40:55 AM
No the price of bitcoin won't be rising continously as it is still in it's nacent stage the price os rising as evey day mew bitcoin's are getting mined.  But as all of it has been mined there well be almost no growth in price.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 12:38:32 AM
Bitcoin rapid growth had already happening but it doesn't mean it would increase forever,every single minute its value changes depending on the demands in the market where there were investor who want to invest in bitcoin.Bitcoins price is very volatile thats why well expect there would be correction anytime to happen because alot of newbies that do panic selling  due to its votality and cant afford to lose what they invested.Bitcoins price is very unstable though it keeps on pumping these previous days we cant reassure everyone to increase bitcoins price more and more.
Pages:
Jump to: