Pages:
Author

Topic: Will the price of bitcoin increase forever? - page 15. (Read 8942 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 06:52:42 AM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?
I think bitcoin price can raise for quite a long time, not only because bitcoin has limited number of coins.It will go down or it will just become stable,we can not predict it
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 06:43:46 AM
Bitcoin is a very amazing virtual currency.Everyday everymoment bitcoin price are increasing at present.bitcoin price already hits $15000+ I think bitcoin peice increase forever. because bitcoin have limit.so as much investors come then as soon it's increasing.
Activity: 245
https://keepcalm.finance/
December 07, 2017, 12:15:41 AM
In some cases bitcoin will go down to stabilize the market price of cryptocurrency, that's normal because we need price equilibrium. But obviously bitcoin prices will continue to rise slowly.
Activity: 294
December 07, 2017, 12:10:39 AM
The growth of bitcoins or every coin in the market is always depending on the supply and demand. There are so many people who invested in btc and with that kind of reason why the value in the market is increasing, Its because the supply is low and the demand is high.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 07, 2017, 12:08:30 AM
There's a time when bitcoin rises, there's a time when bitcoin goes down. Do not be too greedy if you want to take a lot of profits, especially from bitcoin trading, take profit secukupnya or just save your bitcoin for 5 years into the future.

Bitcoin’s value is based on demand and supply. If there will be high demand and limited supply, it’s obvious that its price will keep on increasing. However, there’s no assurance that bitcoin will keep on increasing even if the demand is high and the supply is limited. Why? Simply because we can’t really predict what will happen to its price and there's instances that there will be bad news or anything that might occur just like the banning of China in Initial coin offerings and that would affect bitcoin's price.

Bitcoin will always fluctuate and we really can't do anything about it. Even if we like it to happen, thing is, the price of bitcoin is not in our hands. So, we'll just have to be updated on its price in the market.
Activity: 518
December 06, 2017, 11:13:52 PM
There's a time when bitcoin rises, there's a time when bitcoin goes down. Do not be too greedy if you want to take a lot of profits, especially from bitcoin trading, take profit secukupnya or just save your bitcoin for 5 years into the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2017, 10:46:33 PM
The price will not increase forever, but also heavily depending on how far blockchain will de adopted and used to benefit some problems in the world, there comes a time where it will reach its max investors, looking at the way it has gone the last few months expect it to grow over the next few years.
Also keep in mind that besides bitcoin there are some very good other projects which are put to work in the world, there is alot of money flowing into these other alts.
Bitcoin price will not raise forever because some day it will reach to its full potential it will follow a normal curve it will go down eventually but for when will we can not say exactly when. there are lot of potential ICO that will raise and reign in the market place.but for now it will take for a while to surpassed the
height of BTC had reach.

It will go down when it reaches to its full potential or it will just become stable... When this time comes I don't know what will happen, maybe speculators will find another way to continue making profit with alternative currencies, that is a vast world, many different currencies can have the volatile characteristic while Bitcoin can become stable and useful only as a normal currency. Speculators would continue using Bitcoin, but not like before (what would make BTC price decrease a bit).
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 06, 2017, 10:41:22 PM
The one major question mark is what happens if Washington says, any bank in the world transacting with bitcoin exchanges will be subject to penalties (FATCA style).  That's the only reason why I continue to hold bitcoins but also regularly take out profits and change them to traditional currency.   Skimming the cream off the top so to speak.     
But why will they take such measures? Centralized exchanges already go through know your costumer policies, I think that what we are going to see are policies in which no one will be able to open an account in an exchange unless they identify themselves, you need to understand that even if governments do not like bitcoin they like a lot more to get free money from taxes.
Activity: 102
Merit: 15
December 06, 2017, 08:57:35 AM
"Everything changes". Yes it could increase and increase but it will not last forever. It depends on the demands. Also I believe there will be the time that it would be more stable but no one knows when.
Activity: 149
December 06, 2017, 08:55:32 AM
that is something we cant be sure of because the value of bitcoin is like the one in the stock market we can't predict when it will go up or when it will go down if the demand on bitcoiin is high then surely it will go up but there will also a time when the bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
December 06, 2017, 08:46:22 AM
The price will not increase forever, but also heavily depending on how far blockchain will de adopted and used to benefit some problems in the world, there comes a time where it will reach its max investors, looking at the way it has gone the last few months expect it to grow over the next few years.
Also keep in mind that besides bitcoin there are some very good other projects which are put to work in the world, there is alot of money flowing into these other alts.
Bitcoin price will not raise forever because some day it will reach to its full potential it will follow a normal curve it will go down eventually but for when will we can not say exactly when. there are lot of potential ICO that will raise and reign in the market place.but for now it will take for a while to surpassed the
height of BTC had reach.
Activity: 140
December 06, 2017, 08:44:34 AM
i waiting for 100k Roll Eyes
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 08:39:06 AM
Since the total number of bitcoin is fixed, so the value of bitcoin will keep grow, and it's price will keep grow also. So will there a price cap for bitcoin?

For as long as more investors invest in bitcoin the price will continue to increase as day goes by.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 06, 2017, 08:37:29 AM
No. Number of available coins is just one of the factors and by no means the most important one. Current price increase is a result of several factors which combined produced this outcome. However it is not impossible that in a future something might happen that would influence those factors in a negative way and reverse the trend.

I agree with you.
We have to admit that, bitcoin marketcap is already a staggering $217,584,257,200.
It might go up higher, but when something bad happens, it might crash hard.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 08:29:30 AM
No. Number of available coins is just one of the factors and by no means the most important one. Current price increase is a result of several factors which combined produced this outcome. However it is not impossible that in a future something might happen that would influence those factors in a negative way and reverse the trend.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2017, 08:25:27 AM
Certainly the value of bitcoin will continue to increase over time, but remember that nothing is stable forever, there will be times when it drops down then continue to increase. You can buy more bitcoin when it is discounted.
Ever since im being one of active trader of bitcoin one of the consistent thing about it is change. Change when it comes to its price or value because what I mostly observe about it is its constantly changing because anytime as we observe price are getting high or it is dump. But then of course let's still expect that its price will getting increase but it also drops to some low price
Activity: 112
December 06, 2017, 08:20:11 AM
I dont think the value of bitcoin will increase forever.. it depends on the market and i think time will comes that bitcoin will also decrease. theres no stable price for bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
December 06, 2017, 08:16:33 AM
There are possibilities that bitcoin lives forever if they use it into the next generation we all knew that our technology helps bitcoin too not only that some of market are accepting bitcoin as a payment method bar , fast food nor or restaurant rather , also bitcoin is limited until the bitcoin is not mined all yet it the demand is still kicking and if that happens maybe people will do market for another crypto currency.
Yes possibilities are not ending in bitcoin as long as internet are operating and since internet at present days are impossible to end because it's already a world necessities when it comes to communication and connection to other countries. What I mean is bitcoins possibilities to keep increasing its price were so very possible.
Activity: 56
December 06, 2017, 08:00:10 AM
I think no, everything that goes up will definitely go down. It's a natural law, do not be too greedy when playing bitcoin, take enough to sell as necessary.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 07:55:09 AM
I think no! there come a certain time when the price of bitcoin will become stable and that is when the issue regarding legality and acceptance of bitcoin in the world market has been settled already. I think like a normal currency bitcoin has a fixed value its just that at this moment a lot of correction is happening and I think sooner the value of bitcoin will become fixed.

I think the price of bitcoin will not increase forever because as of today there are times that its value decreases. The varying price of the Bitcoin depends upon the number of people that undergoes through different stuffs about Bitcoin. It's value is not fixed as we expect it is in the first place or maybe there will come a time that its value will reach its maximum limit and be fixed wherein it will not vary at any cost.
Pages:
Jump to: